Arkansas Tech University Reviews

What i like most about Arkansas Tech is how diverse it is. There is a club for anything and the people are very welcoming. You really feel at home here. The food is great and they have a few options you can choose from. The professors are wonderful and great. I would recommend Arkansas Tech to anyone who wants to go a cheap and great school.
More student activities and more Christian meetings the campus is so beautiful but needs more adequate lighting and more parking
I liked touring around the campus and eating the cafeteria food. I liked the inside of the buildings. I like the dorms and room. I liked the library there. I liked the little food stores. I liked the stores inside the campus. I liked going to see what a class room is like.
Start Your Review of Arkansas Tech University
I am a current student and I must say that my experience has been nothing but positive! My instructors have been great they put alot into the lessons and have been great to help me to understand exactly what is expected.
Arkansas Tech is the most welcoming university I have ever visited or went to. There is a home vibe anywhere you go on campus and you can tell the people and professors sincerely want you to succeed. The thing I would change is the way events are posted about and make those easier to be known about.
Arkansas Tech is a smaller campus which made it more appealing to me because of the ability to locate all my class without the stress of getting lost. I also, enjoy the teacher to student ratio. They are very student orientated and have made the transition to college life very smooth. I look forward to my next 4 years here and what they have to offer..
The classes and people who work there are so awesome and I feel like I can really get my degree there. It is very home welcomed. I love this place
This is a small campus but size doesn't take away from the education. It's a charming college within a friendly community. The courses are designed to get your foot into the door of competitive job markets and the teachers that I've had seem genuinely invested in your education.
I love the campus at Arkansas Tech!!! The landscape on the campus is amazing. I have eaten at the cafeteria and was amazed with the overall experience. The workers were very clean and food was great. I am amazed at the employees. Everyone is very helpful and very personable.
I just love the school period. I have that it will help me grow and learn new things. I feel that i will develop great skills, good relationships/ friendship with others. College is going be the best experience for me. Arkansas tech has many opportunities for students. You just have succed, achieve and put your mind into it. Don’t give up and always try your best, even on worst day.
I really like the size of campus, there is about 12,000 students so it's not too big but not too small. This also allows for optimal class sizes. I always feel like I am noticed in class and not just another student. Most of my professors have gone above and beyond to help me and work with the special accomdations I have. I believe they truly want to see me succeed. I have also enjoyed the student life on campus. There is literally club for everyone. I have personally found Greek life to be my thing and have really enjoyed being apart of this organization since it promotes leadership and academic success. However, the only negative is the food choices on campus, they don't have the healthiest of options. Some of the dorms on campus need some upgrading but I hear they are in the process of doing so. Overall though, this was the best school for me!
I love ATU! The atmosphere is great for a smaller school and they make it so easy to feel at home and meet people.
Helpful and courteous staff. Warm atmosphere and constant service
They took their time to sit down with me and be as helpful and considerate as possible
About to start in the Fall but I have watched the program grow since 05 and I'm excited to attend. Everyone I know who has attended has loved it.
My name is Tristan Weaver and, I am a transferring college student. I will be transferring from Ozarka College to Tech in the fall of 2018 and, I will be classified as a sophomore! I have made several trips down to Arkansas Tech University and, all of my experiences with the students and staff who work there has been excellent. The city of Russellville is very good as well. It is a quiet city and there’s plenty to do there. My time down at Tech will be very much enjoyed!
This is a great University with great people. However this just is not the college for me. It needs more activity clubs and more opportunity for involvement. The school should update the nasty dorms and renovate several buildings on campus.
I have no complaints. It's a very diverse campus with good security in a good part of Russellville.
Start Your Review of Arkansas Tech University
My experience at Arkansas Tech University has been absolutely amazing! My professors have been so supportive and very helpful. My advisors have been so helpful and have truly helped me tremendously. There are so many opportunities to be involved on campus. Everyone on campus is very friendly and it has just made it more enjoyable being on campus.
I really like this school. There is a lot of things to do. Everyone is so nice. The professor are very good and want to see you succeed. I’m glad I choose ATU!
It is a decent school. Most of the staff is nice and friendly. The cafeteria is also good and has lots of options. The library is great and has lots of resources. There are several different residence building although they are overpriced in my opinion.