Arkansas Tech University Reviews

Everyone at Arkansas Tech is so friendly! Since Tech isn't a huge school, you will get to know your professors and classmates easily.
I participated in the Professional Studies program to complete my Bachelors. This program is for adult students that have careers or work full time. The classes were all online.
I love the small class sizes. There are not too many students in each class, so there is plenty of one-on-one time with the instructor. It had a comfortable and friendly campus as well!
Start Your Review of Arkansas Tech University
The professors are very helpful and encouraging. The tuition rate is one of the lowest for a 4-year university. The campus is very beautiful and it is located in a place that is a outdoor persons dream!
The campus is real friendly, safe, pretty, and the people are great. The buildings are beautiful and it’s not hard to find class at all.
The staff and student are very friendly and helpful when applying and attending the University. The registration and academic advisor made Arkansas Tech University very easy to choose to attend such a great institution. I look forward to being an alumni of such a wonderful university.
They were very attentive to my needs and whatever I needed they moved with a sense of urgency. Very good.
I love ATU! There are so many ways to get involved and to so many opportunities to be able to meet new people! I have never felt more at home anywhere else! I feel love and its a great community!
It's a pretty good college. Small and quiet. It's easy to meet people and getting to class is easy and fast since the buildings are so close together.
Arkansas Tech University is a well rounded small University. Lots of diversity and the school itself is good. Its not as eventful as a larger University but it is cheaper and just as good.
Arkansas Tech University is a great schools to go to. I've made a lot of friends at Tech and have advanced my knowledge on not only my major and in class but also outside of the classroom. The campus is beautiful and there is nothing I would want to change about it.
Exciting. Going to a larger college was nice however if you dont like nature there is not much to do around here.
The campus is wonderful, everyone seems to be happy. Amazing atmosphere, great environment. I'm looking forward to attending Arkansas Tech University.
For a smaller college, it lives up to the college standards. The student life is amazing, and everyone here is very nice. Since it’s a smaller school, there’s more one on one time with professors if needed. I recommend this school to my younger friends and family!
I am currently Accepted at Arkansas Tech and can't wait to start in August of 2018. I can't wait to pursue my career here and become a nurse. I feel like i can really be very successful here. I know I can do it
There are a lot of clubs and organizations, and I know there are alot of opportunities to get involved on campus! ATU is very diverse, and there is always something to do!!!
Arkansas Tech is very accepting and diverse. I am a non-traditional student and the students and staff have made me fell right at home. I am loving my college experience. My advice is if you have been thinking about going to college, just do it. Whether you are a first time student or returning student Arkansas Tech is a great place to get your degree.
Start Your Review of Arkansas Tech University
So far everyone that has helped me have been very informative and friendly. Im looking forward to my college experience at ATU.
Excellent online nursing program. Great Instructor involvement and assistance. Arkansas Tech University makes it easy to advance your career and continue to work fulltime. This University has several online programs. The curriculum and values are outstanding and credible. My overall experience was great. I completed my BSN at this University and I received feedback and advise from the faculty when I needed it. The online courses were easy to manage and complete. I would highly recommend this University for completing a college degree.
The classes were challenging but the professors were very helpful. The courses build upon each other and it is great to keep learning at a steady pace where I do not feel overwhelmed. I had a few scheduling errors that I had to go to extra lengths in order to fix, but once I did transfer advisors, she was great and went out of her way to help me!