Arkansas Tech University Reviews

Arkansas Tech is a cheaper college for students who cannot afford to go anywhere else. Living on campus is kinda gross. Everywhere you walk it seems like sewage and the dorms/rooming areas are all kinds of messed up now. The food is not the healthiest and does not always taste the best either. The professors are very kind though and are always willing to work with you. As of the maintenance, they dont all do their job.
I attended ATU for 3 years and had an overall good experience. It has grown a lot since I first attended and as a returning student, I've had a better experience. Student support has been very helpful and usually my emails are responded to promptly.
Tech's a great school, everyone is just focused on getting good grades, and they make sure that all the students have the correct accommodations.
Start Your Review of Arkansas Tech University
Arkansas Tech has a wonderful enviroment. It is filled with staff that truly care about students an their well-being. On-top of that, Tech is extremely affordable and offers multiple student services.
Arkansas Tech University is a wonderful university that truly cares for its students. They want to see everyone succeed.
I like how well informed they keep the students about everything going on on campus, not just academic life. They offer a lot of different events for the students to attend. The library enforces the quiet areas well. The professors do take time to help you understand their material better if you show you are trying and seek help outside of class.
Amazing school! They really care about their students. I learned so much when I completed the online Bachelors of Interdisciplinary Studies program. Great teachers and amazing advisors.
I have absolutely loved Arkansas Tech over the years! I have had great experiences and met some extremely incredible people.
I haven't started college yet at Tech but while touring it, the campus was beautiful and was very large. The only thing that could be better was if it has signs saying where things were at.
I really like it here at Arkansas Tech University. The professors are very friendly and knowledgeable and they are very helpful when I had a problem or was confused about an assignment. Even the other students are very friendly and nice people.
Arkansas Tech University is located between Ft. Smith and Little Rock Arkansas. The campus is very nice and safe for all students. Registration is very easy and acceptance is high.
I returned to college in January 2019n after many years to finish a degree in fine art. All of my classes are in Norman Hall in the Art Department. I'm loving school and truly enjoy the classes, professors, and students. The facilities are clean and nice. The only negative I have encountered is a lack of parking sometimes.
I have had a very good experience at ATU. There are endless ways to get involved in organizations and volunteer opportunities. The free tutoring at Tech is wonderful and very helpful and the professors are always excited to help their students.
Arkansas tech Russellville campus has given me an amazing opportunity to further my career. They are quick to get you an adviser to help guide the way.
This college is very family friendly. They are very caring. When you walk into the school, everyone is extroverted and accepting. The college is like home away from home.
What I love about Tech is how friendly the other students are and the professors are real people. They will listen to your problems and help you deal with them. I know I can go to a few of my professors and tell them anything without being scared. The music program is my favorite program at Tech
Nice small university. The campus is beautiful and not cramped like most other colleges. Most teachers care about your education.
Start Your Review of Arkansas Tech University
Arkansas Tech University is a great school for those who are interested in receiving a great education for a good price.
I am an incoming freshman that has had many family members to attend this college. ATU is a beautiful college in a smaller town that will keep a college student out of trouble and focused on school, but at the same time will allow the student to have fun and explore.
Tech is a good school overall. I do believe that that focus a little too much on the extra curricular when they school focus more on what you are paying for.