Arkansas Tech University Reviews

I am currently Accepted at Arkansas Tech and can't wait to start in August of 2018. I can't wait to pursue my career here and become a nurse. I feel like i can really be very successful here. I know I can do it
There are a lot of clubs and organizations, and I know there are alot of opportunities to get involved on campus! ATU is very diverse, and there is always something to do!!!
Arkansas Tech is very accepting and diverse. I am a non-traditional student and the students and staff have made me fell right at home. I am loving my college experience. My advice is if you have been thinking about going to college, just do it. Whether you are a first time student or returning student Arkansas Tech is a great place to get your degree.
Start Your Review of Arkansas Tech University
So far everyone that has helped me have been very informative and friendly. Im looking forward to my college experience at ATU.
Excellent online nursing program. Great Instructor involvement and assistance. Arkansas Tech University makes it easy to advance your career and continue to work fulltime. This University has several online programs. The curriculum and values are outstanding and credible. My overall experience was great. I completed my BSN at this University and I received feedback and advise from the faculty when I needed it. The online courses were easy to manage and complete. I would highly recommend this University for completing a college degree.
The classes were challenging but the professors were very helpful. The courses build upon each other and it is great to keep learning at a steady pace where I do not feel overwhelmed. I had a few scheduling errors that I had to go to extra lengths in order to fix, but once I did transfer advisors, she was great and went out of her way to help me!
I am going to Arkansas Tech University at the Ozark Campus. I have already took many classes through this college being in high school. I do not plan on going to Russellville but i will have to take a few classes on online from the Russellville Campus.
I've always wanted to go to Arkansas Tech since I was little. I'm going to there open house October 21, I've seen pictures of the dorms and sporting events and it looks like they are very nice dorms and everyone is involved.
If your looking for a very active and diverse school Arkansas Tech University is for you. Arkansas Tech is a very friendly environment which makes it feel like home. There is also many events that you will be able to join to get to meet new people and also learn more about the activities that is going on. So Hurry and join and become part of Tech Family.
Arkansas Tech University is a fun University very quite and laid back and all the professors are willing to go out of their way to help you with anything. The student body is great the social life is great. I love everything about this University.
I'm an incoming Freshmen and so far my experience has been pretty amazing. They've helped me with all my needs and getting my classes sorted and where everything is. It's a great campus!
Attending Arkansas Tech made me feel like I wasn't just another student attending class, but someone that mattered to the teachers. The environment was very welcoming and I never felt uncomfortable.
I wouldn't change anything about Arkansas Tech. It has such a beautiful campus. Plus, if you need help in a class the teacher or professor is always there to help when you need it.
I love how everybody is open on campus. I'm coming students don't feel left out or outcasted here. We have constant events that offer better communication for students in getting to better know each other. One thing I would love more would be a little more diversity groups and activities open for all. Overall I look forward to my sophomore year and many more.
The Location where the school is was the most wonderful place. The surroundings of the building is peaceful and an amazing learning environment. Diversity around campus was full of life, friendly faces , and supporting peers was a level up from other colleges. Dorms are spacious right along with the campus .
I'm attending Arkansas Tech this fall and just by the tours and setting up my schedule i can tell that the students and instructors both are just amazing.
Arkansas Tech has very friendly students and professors. There is a wide range of majors and electives. As a Fine Art major I feel Arkansas Tech offers more classes than other colleges in this area, giving me a wider scope of education than I could receive elsewhere. The on campus health center is very convenient and their staff is very knowledgeable.
Start Your Review of Arkansas Tech University
I love everything about Tech. Everyone there is so supportive and involved in helping you complete your education.
Arkansas Tech University has been the most enjoyable school to attend. The staff is so easy to work with and they give you all the information you need. I suggest this school to anyone that is looking for a laid back and fun school. The school is an experience all in itself. I have made so many friendships in the Arkansas Tech community. Such an inviting school to attend.
Great college and easy to be involved in lots of activities. Dorm rooms are typical of most colleges and food is decent with plenty of options.