Arkansas Tech University Reviews

Arkansas Tech University is a great college that lets you explore the many different opportunities that mesh with your interests. I absolutely loved my first year here at Tech and hope to eventually get my Masters here once I complete my Bachelors in Creative Writing Education. The Russellville area around Tech provides a scenic environment that allows you to study surrounded by the beauty of Arkansas's great outdoors. The Professors are also some of the nicest people I have ever had the chance to meet and they teach in a way that makes it easy for incoming freshman to learn and grow with their passions.
My experience at Arkansas Tech University has been great! I love the flexibility of scheduling class times and days, and the help available for students to succeed. One thing that needs to change desperately is the parking available to students. I do not think that students should only be allowed to park in certain colored parking lots. It is a huge hassle to try and find a parking spot and get to class on time. Especially when you cant afford a ticket that is given when parked in the wrong color.
I enjoy the smaller school experience, it allows you to build better relationships with professors and other students. However, it is an extremely liberal university and the leaders as well as a lot of professors have the "agree with us or you're wrong" attitude.
Review Arkansas Tech University
I am an older student and had returned for a second bachelor's degree. I felt very old, but I'm only in my 30s! The school was okay...but I didn't like it enough to stay. I felt like all the professors wanted to push Blackboard but it was a confusing mess. I was an all A student but still missed assignments because they'd be posted in random folders. There was never any parking and not enough time to get to classes with a spread out campus like that. But I think for me, I mostly felt like a number there. No one knew my name, no one cared if I came to class. So I'm switching to another school's online program. ATU isn't a bad school but just wasn't for me.
I have yet to actually attend this college, but I've been accepted there and will be starting classes in august. I've visited and taken a tour, and I was quite impressed. The campus is wonderful, the people sincere, and the classes formidable.
Arkansas Tech presents a very open and welcoming environment for students seeking a higher education. The academics are top tier, as are the professors, who do an excellent job of teaching the subject material, as well as provide positive academic reinforcement. Online services are generally always up and running for student and faculty use. Campus living provides a very safe and inclusive environment, free of discrimination of race, religion, sexuality, etc. There are a plethora of on campus involvement opportunities including sports, ministries, educational and novelty clubs, fraternities and sororities, physical education, and more. I give Arkansas Tech University a five-star rating because my personal experience on campus shows me that it is well deserving of its title and good reputation.
Arkansas Tech is the best college I could have picked to receive my education. Professors are very caring and everyone is just like one big family.
What i liked about attending Arkansas Tech University- Ozark was the classes were small about 25 people it felt like you were back in high school. What i would like to for ATU to improve on is for them to offer Bachelor degrees in Ozark campus.
Arkansas Tech University is a great campus that I highly recommend. It's very affordable as well. Some things I would like to see changed though are some of the Dorms. Some are just in need of updated, however they're not in an out of use condition.
I'm a former Arkansas Tech Student , and. Everything about Arkansas is family orientated. The staff and the people there are awesome and willing to help you succeed in your career in any type of way .
Arkansas tech university offers good environment to learn and the teachers offers us opportunities to learn and successfully complete the goal of learning
Going to Arkansas Tech has changed my life for the better. I'm getting a good education with some great teachers. This is my first time being out on my own and I'm earning my degree so that I can have a better future. The teachers and staff are very helpful in wanting me to succeed. Great campus and would recommend to anyone looking to further their education for a better life.
I am currently a Sophomore at Arkansas Tech University and I am majoring in Mechanical Engineering. There are many things that make Arkansas Tech a great college, but the two that stands out to me the most are the students and the staff. When I first came to Arkansas Tech, I didn't know what to expect. I was nervous and wasn't sure how difficult it was going to be to make friends. The students on campus are very friendly. Arkansas Tech has many events for new students to help you interact with other students. I was able to make friends within the first week of coming to tech. The staff here are friendly as well. They encourage you to do your best and if you need extra help on any assignments just ask them and they will be gladly to help you. Overall, I have enjoyed my experience at Arkansas Tech and I would recommend it to anyone.
My Experience here at Arkansas Tech has been amazing! I have been a student both in the classroom and online and I have had a wonderful experience with both! You always have someone to help you in anything you need help with.
I chose Arkansas Tech due to my interest in Art Education. I researched Art Education programs in the state of Arkansas and found Tech to be at the top of the list. The smaller class size as well as campus access allowed for personal connections with my professors.
I like the campus and small town community. My dorm is a few miles from school and easily assessible to campus.
I am pleased with the professors and advisors They have been very helpful in advising me in my degree.
I am a current high school senior and have toured the campus many times. The campus is really nice and the staff is always giving out information about the campus and answering any questions that you may have. I plan on going here as an incoming college freshman.
Review Arkansas Tech University
I am currently enrolled as a freshman at Arkansas Tech University, so far my outlook on this journey has been a wonderful experience. I love seeing all the diversity on campus and how beautiful the scenery is. I plan on finishing my college career with a bachelors degree Biology and possible a reach for a masters.
I enjoy attending Arkansas Tech University. My professors are helpful and are willing to help struggling students. I also enjoy Greek life here. The campus is welcoming and there are many opportunities to be involved.
My time has been full of my getting to know my instructors and they getting to know me. The instructors are top notch and will do anything and everything to assist the students, as long as the student is putting fourth the effort to actually pass the particular class. I feel that I have learned so much in my time at Arkansas Tech University.