Arkansas Tech University Reviews

I have no complaints. It's a very diverse campus with good security in a good part of Russellville.
My experience at Arkansas Tech University has been absolutely amazing! My professors have been so supportive and very helpful. My advisors have been so helpful and have truly helped me tremendously. There are so many opportunities to be involved on campus. Everyone on campus is very friendly and it has just made it more enjoyable being on campus.
I really like this school. There is a lot of things to do. Everyone is so nice. The professor are very good and want to see you succeed. I’m glad I choose ATU!
Start Your Review of Arkansas Tech University
It is a decent school. Most of the staff is nice and friendly. The cafeteria is also good and has lots of options. The library is great and has lots of resources. There are several different residence building although they are overpriced in my opinion.
My experience at Arkansas Tech University was quite thrilling and overall life changing. I completed four years at Arkansas Tech University with an intended major "Nursing." I recently had a self- realization that I do not want to be a nurse. So I have decided to journey elsewhere. However, I was fortunate enough to be on their dance team for three years. I loved it. I met some unforgettable people. Although, the diversity at Arkansas Tech is quite scarce. I would like to see more involvement with a variety of cultures and ethnicity. I believe in time Arkansas Tech good be an even better school once they take into consideration the lack there of.
Arkansas Tech University is a safe and welcoming community that truly cares for its’ students. The faculty and staff are easy to work with and try their best to help when needed. There are many opportunities for student to get involved on campus, networking, and extracurricular activities. The overall experience at Arkansas Tech is exceptionally great.
I loved Arkansas tech because they made it easy and simple to get into school . I loved the whole experience!
The university is known for its strong music program, and as a music major there, I can say that its reputation is earned. The reason the school is so strong in this field is due to the outstanding faculty and staff in the music department. I do not know what I would do without their support!
This is a great college. I have enjoyed my experience so far. The faculty is very nice and helpful. The class size is decent enough to where the professor knows your face at least, and in some cases, your name. It is a diverse campus and is very safe.
Arkansas Tech University is overall a great school to attend. The graduation rate here at Tech is quite high, and the school prides itself on that. There are numerous majors and minors for one to pursue, as well as preparation classes for graduate work or further education. There are a number of Registered Student Organizations at this school of well that range in an array of interests. The campus is located in a supportive town and the campus itself is beautiful. The faculty is more than willing to help anyone achieve their educational goals and desire for all students to be successful.
I have enjoyed great success at ATU. The professors are awesome. I am a Political Science major and have learned so much. I have had a positive experience with Greek life. I do wish they would renovate or destroy the Critz Dorm. Community Bathrooms. I had to stay there for way too long and did not like that part of my college experience.
There's not enough parking and they spend money trying to make things look nice on the outside while they are actually really old and outdated on the inside. My dorm doesn't even have a thermastat.
I love how beautiful the campus is and how friendly and accommodating all of the faculty and staff are to their students. I do wish that the prices for attending would lower, or that they would create more scholarships.
Arkansas Tech University is a wonderful place to get your education. The tuition is affordable and the professors are truly there to help. Not to mention the campus is beautiful.
I like the friendliness of the staff and the students. If the student has problems one can ask their professors or go to certain channels in the school for better help. They have many great programs to join, from sororities to clubs/sports, and to organization such as the student support services. The library there provides students with many valuable resources. They also have public safety which will escort the students at night if they need it. Even offer 10 free counseling a year.
I loved the people and the community. The staff and students treat u like everyone else and the way your supposed to be treated.
Arkansas Tech was a beautiful campus and the people giving tours were super nice. The cafeteria and the dorms really caught my eye. Some of the dorms were very small but thats expected. There is a ton of walking i would have to do from class to class but excercise is good for you anyway.
Start Your Review of Arkansas Tech University
Small University and nice campus. Great student to faculty ratio. Safe and sound environment for study. No destruction to study around campus or this urban city of Russellville. Dry county so no alcohols or drugs allowed on campus.
The classes are small. The campus is clean and well kept. Staff are friendly and helpful. They want students to be successful.
Tech is a great school and the people here are very nice. I don't see any changes that need to be made.