High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.85 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.86 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.86 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.91 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.108 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 45 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.51 responses
Arkansas State University Reviews
Coming to Arkansas State University, I was immediately drawn in by the diversity, and the social life on campus. Coming to this campus I was able to get involved in Greek life, where I have met some of the best girls! I was also able to get involved in Student Activities Board and let my voice be heard on campus. Academic wise, you will meet some of the most caring, and respectful professors and advisors ever. They are there whenever you need them, and encourage you to go for anything you dream of doing in your career.
I absolutely love Astate! Coming from high school I wasn't expecting much, as every other kid, I hated school. But when I started attending the university, it changed. I loved the freedom and openness of the college life. I've attended so many sports events, club events, etc. And I've pushed myself out of my comfort zone. I've even made many new friends. I would definitely recommend for people to attend school here.
I am in my second semester here, and so far it is an outstanding school! The facilities are great and very accommodating, teachers are understanding and friendly, and the atmosphere is overall a welcoming, enjoyable place. I recommend anyone looking into college to take this school into consideration.