Arkansas State University - Mountain Home Reviews

ASUMH is a two year college where students are treated like people instead of just numbers. All the teachers care about ensuring that the students receive a good education. Any questions or problems with schoolwork or school in general have been addressed promptly and completely. I highly recommend this college to anyone looking for a college experience where the student comes first.
At this university I like like that they offer many different types of degrees even though its a 2 year college. There are many clubs there and quality teaching.
I like this school because it is small. Teachers and students seem to have great relationships. Teachers are willing to help the students even if it is out of there personal time. One thing I would like to see change is more tech programs.
Review Arkansas State University - Mountain Home
So far I am enjoying my experience here. I would recommend this University to anyone interested is attending a small rural 2 year college.
My degree will be in business management with an emphasis on hospitality. The program includes an industry internship and real-world class projects, participating in local non-profit events. Students host the annual program board meeting, meeting local leaders in the hospitality industry. Students are able to attend business leadership conferences on campus, free of charge. ASUMH also has provided workstudy employment in my future field, at their conference/event/concert venue. Assignments are relevant to a real world business environment.
ASUMH has a beautiful campus that is inspiring to achievement. The classes are small and the instructors are very available. The instructors and staff are open helping overcome any obstacle. It is affordable to attend this college and most student s graduate without any student debt; ASUMH has a high graduation rate.
I have enjoyed my time at ASUMH. I canot image liking anywhere else as well. All staff and instructors are helpful and kind.
This is a lovely community college. Everyone is very kind, with a small school everyone helps each other.
For the rural location, ASUMH is a great college.
It's a rather simple college, but there's plenty of student aid available to help. The small student base also means that you can usually get an instructor's help pretty easily.
The instructors really care about your success at the college, and will go out of their way to help you.
Arkansas State University Mountain Home is the best college ever. Everyone is so helpful, there are two libraries, one on campus and the other off campus. We dont really have many activities, but in general the campus is beautiful and definitely has potential to have a lot of activities in the future.
Have been very helpful and have had no real issues
Beautiful campus but small and not many activities
Not much variety having to transfer out for degree I want
The teachers are there for assistance if need it
Hardly anyone except registration and the cashier are helpful.
Review Arkansas State University - Mountain Home
They say they help place people in careers, but they dont
A lot of they classes they offer for my degree plan do not pertain
Havent made it that far yet