Arkansas State University - Mountain Home Reviews

The staff that I have came across have been very helpful. I would love to see the school offer more activities for the students in order for them to get to know each other and make friends a little easier.
Beautiful campus, spread out but not far, clean and efficient. I was nervous about going back to school after so many years, but there are so many helpful people.
I have recently registered with ASUMH and they have been very friendly and helpful on my transfer from my previous college. They also offer a lot of online courses so that I can continue working my 2 jobs. I look forward to completing my education at ASUMH.
Start Your Review of Arkansas State University - Mountain Home
ASUMH is a small campus that allows you to have a more personal relationship with many of the students and administration on campus.
The campus is very clean environment with friendly staff, however could use technology improvement and computer desk not spaced.
I like that it is a small campus and can have a one on one relationship with teachers rather than a class of 200.However are technology could be updated in a few classrooms.
Just becoming familiar with campus. I dont start classes until fall 2019. Sonit would not be very accurate of me to say one way or the other about the college. What i have seen and experience so for has been great.
ASUMH is a good place to start off for a post-secondary education. It offers well-rounded classes and a great student-to-teacher ratio. The instructors are also amazing and seem to care deeply for their students. However, the classes offered are not meant to benefit anyone planning on transferring to a 4-year college for engineering, which I know is a sought after area for degree seeking students. At the very least, an addition of a constant Calculus 1 and 2 class would make a world of difference. On the other hand, someone who is looking to major in teaching or nursing would do great here.
Great 2 year school. Lots to offer for such a small town. Very affordable! More of a nontraditional college. No housing, sports, or food court, but campus is beautiful.
I love that Arkansas State University- Mountain Home is a small school with small class sizes which allows the professors to interact one-on-one with the students.
Arkansas State University Mountain Home is the only college I have attended, but it is honestly a very good one. Everyone there is so helpful and so kind. I like how the tuition is so cheap. It is honestly so much smarter to go here just for basics, since it is so cheap. I cannot imagine paying $30,000 just for basics. They offer online classes, which is very helpful if you don't live close to the campus. I tell everyone that they should go to ASU Mountain Home, just because it is that good. I like it so much, I decided to take two degrees with them.
I have had a very good experience at ASUMH. The Professors are very knowledgeable.I am currently pursuing a medical centered degree. I want to use it to help others. Rather than further my own career. The campus is beautiful. My classmates are also very helpful.
The Arkansas State University in Mountain Home is a beautiful campus. There are so many different careers that you can choose from to study, and you can always change your mind if you decide that career path isn’t the one for you. The instructors are nice, understanding, and helpful. The campus has a variety of fun days for the college, like when the high schoolers come to tour. This campus also has the Shied, where some bands/musicians play. Mountain Home’s Arkansas State University is great experience for anybody just going in to college, or transferring.
ASUMH is a great school for recent high school grads to stay home their first two years before transferring. It was a very good first experience of college for me. It's a safe campus with small class sizes, which are beneficial to your learning experience, and the professors are kind. All the staff members are very helpful.
Compared to other universities, this college is highly lacking. It is a 2-year college and it has zero dorms, professors take days off constantly or are forced to participate in other campus meetings during class times due to lack of staff. We have almost zero diversity in town so the college isn't any better. The only food available is Subway, the book prices are like being mugged in an alleyway AND having your apartment broken into-it's such a rip-off compared to another university I went to. We don't have any athletics that I know of. The campus consists of five buildings altogether, and unless you grew up in that town and have friends already, no one is that friendly or open to meeting other people. Overall, it's an awful college and thank god it's only a two-year university because I doubt anyone could survive longer.
ASUMH is a two year college where students are treated like people instead of just numbers. All the teachers care about ensuring that the students receive a good education. Any questions or problems with schoolwork or school in general have been addressed promptly and completely. I highly recommend this college to anyone looking for a college experience where the student comes first.
At this university I like like that they offer many different types of degrees even though its a 2 year college. There are many clubs there and quality teaching.
Start Your Review of Arkansas State University - Mountain Home
I like this school because it is small. Teachers and students seem to have great relationships. Teachers are willing to help the students even if it is out of there personal time. One thing I would like to see change is more tech programs.
So far I am enjoying my experience here. I would recommend this University to anyone interested is attending a small rural 2 year college.
My degree will be in business management with an emphasis on hospitality. The program includes an industry internship and real-world class projects, participating in local non-profit events. Students host the annual program board meeting, meeting local leaders in the hospitality industry. Students are able to attend business leadership conferences on campus, free of charge. ASUMH also has provided workstudy employment in my future field, at their conference/event/concert venue. Assignments are relevant to a real world business environment.