Arkansas State University - Mountain Home Reviews

ASUMH is a great school for recent high school grads to stay home their first two years before transferring. It was a very good first experience of college for me. It's a safe campus with small class sizes, which are beneficial to your learning experience, and the professors are kind. All the staff members are very helpful.
Compared to other universities, this college is highly lacking. It is a 2-year college and it has zero dorms, professors take days off constantly or are forced to participate in other campus meetings during class times due to lack of staff. We have almost zero diversity in town so the college isn't any better. The only food available is Subway, the book prices are like being mugged in an alleyway AND having your apartment broken into-it's such a rip-off compared to another university I went to. We don't have any athletics that I know of. The campus consists of five buildings altogether, and unless you grew up in that town and have friends already, no one is that friendly or open to meeting other people. Overall, it's an awful college and thank god it's only a two-year university because I doubt anyone could survive longer.
ASUMH is a two year college where students are treated like people instead of just numbers. All the teachers care about ensuring that the students receive a good education. Any questions or problems with schoolwork or school in general have been addressed promptly and completely. I highly recommend this college to anyone looking for a college experience where the student comes first.
Start Your Review of Arkansas State University - Mountain Home
At this university I like like that they offer many different types of degrees even though its a 2 year college. There are many clubs there and quality teaching.
I like this school because it is small. Teachers and students seem to have great relationships. Teachers are willing to help the students even if it is out of there personal time. One thing I would like to see change is more tech programs.
So far I am enjoying my experience here. I would recommend this University to anyone interested is attending a small rural 2 year college.
My degree will be in business management with an emphasis on hospitality. The program includes an industry internship and real-world class projects, participating in local non-profit events. Students host the annual program board meeting, meeting local leaders in the hospitality industry. Students are able to attend business leadership conferences on campus, free of charge. ASUMH also has provided workstudy employment in my future field, at their conference/event/concert venue. Assignments are relevant to a real world business environment.
ASUMH has a beautiful campus that is inspiring to achievement. The classes are small and the instructors are very available. The instructors and staff are open helping overcome any obstacle. It is affordable to attend this college and most student s graduate without any student debt; ASUMH has a high graduation rate.
I have enjoyed my time at ASUMH. I canot image liking anywhere else as well. All staff and instructors are helpful and kind.
This is a lovely community college. Everyone is very kind, with a small school everyone helps each other.
For the rural location, ASUMH is a great college.
It's a rather simple college, but there's plenty of student aid available to help. The small student base also means that you can usually get an instructor's help pretty easily.
The instructors really care about your success at the college, and will go out of their way to help you.
Arkansas State University Mountain Home is the best college ever. Everyone is so helpful, there are two libraries, one on campus and the other off campus. We dont really have many activities, but in general the campus is beautiful and definitely has potential to have a lot of activities in the future.
Have been very helpful and have had no real issues
Beautiful campus but small and not many activities
The teachers are there for assistance if need it
Start Your Review of Arkansas State University - Mountain Home
Not much variety having to transfer out for degree I want
Hardly anyone except registration and the cashier are helpful.
They say they help place people in careers, but they dont