Arkansas State University - Beebe Reviews

Sometimes, depending on the professor, it was difficult to understand what was due and when, especially when you are taking five or six classes online. However, Canvas is really easy to navigate and your advisor is usually willing to help when asked.
A little run down, but the professors are great and the administration is wonderful. I had no issues while attending.
I attended in 2003 and I'm back in 2020. I've had amazing instructors both times. I wouldn't prefer to go anywhere else.
Start Your Review of Arkansas State University - Beebe
I've only taken 1 online course so far. It was really difficult at first trying to figure out how it all worked, especially since there was no introduction from the professor. But it doesn't seem that hard now and the assignments aren't that long. So... so far so good.
ASUB is a pretty good school especially as a freshman. It allows you to get used to the college feel. There is not much of a social scene, but the education is still decent.
I thought the online classes were great. The professors were easy to communicate with when I had questions, and they worked with you.
It was okay. Definitely learned alot when we went to remote learning. I usually take a online class per semester
I have learned alot and experienced good relationships with being there. I was always welcomed. Cafe people were all nice and sweet and welcoming. All of my professors were good. Some harder than others.
I absolutely LOVE this school. Everyone from Professors, Staff and fellow students are so helpful and caring!
Emt instructor was excellent very knowledgeable person. Very helpful with study tips and making sure we learned what we needed to.
This college is truly amazing, they help their students perform their best with extreme showing encouragement.
My experience at Arkansas State University was pleasent. All my teachers were nice and helpful. The only thing I disliked was the Financial Aid department.
I chose ASUB because it was affordable and close to home. The academics are fairly easy in my opinion. Most of the professors are amazing aside from a few who do not need to teach. The classrooms are a little outdated and the computers are slow in the lab. Other than that, I have enjoyed my time here and would recommend this college to others.
Arkansas state university beebe has been great. The teachers that I have taken so far have been great. The classes are challening but not overwhelming. I would recommend this college to everyone.
Personally, I have loved going to ASU- Beebe! I feel as if a lot of people are quick to judge a community college, but personally I feel that it has given me better experiences to speak with my professors about my work in class! The professors at the university are wonderful people, and wonderful at what they do! They have made my first semester of college a great experience!
I am attending the main campus if Arkansas State university for the associate LPn to RN nursing degree.. I love this school.. very organized, educators are often.
Arkansas State University is a great school. It honestly feels like home. Everyone treats you like family and the classes are somewhat small so you have more of a one on one relationship with professors. I have enjoyed being apart of this great school!
Start Your Review of Arkansas State University - Beebe
Very helpful staff, clean campus, teachers are actually willing to help you and want to see you succeed.
I went to the Heber Springs campus. They had so many wonderful professors who bent over backward for me. They were kind and the Trio program helped me tremendously. They would help me with tutoring, transferring, having a lab and a small gym for students to use, and they even helped me sell some of my textbooks. They were so kind and gave advice to me anytime. The campus is small but beautiful and all of the faculty were just so friendly and helpful. Not to mention, it is so affordable to go there. There were no partying crowds, dorms, or athletics at my campus.
I went to ASU Beebe for two years and then transferred to UCA. The transfer process was not the easiest.