Arkansas State University - Beebe Reviews

ASU Beebe is a wonderful school to attend! Rather you attend classes or do their online program! I chose the online route and I am completely satisfied with my choice! I work full time and every teacher/professor that I have had in the past year has been completely helpful and understanding! I take my classes seriously and never miss a deadline, but when it comes to having questions each teacher/professor does what they can to make sure I get all the resources that a normal college student would get!
I enjoyed going to this school. I am sad I will be leaving after this semester. I really liked every teacher I had.
I really liked the smaller class sizes because it give teachers the opportunity to help students more personally. I also really liked how friendly the staff is. Its easy to get help if you need it. I do wish that more teachers would notify students if class is cancelled, or that they would use blackboard more. But I have had a good experience with the schools.
Start Your Review of Arkansas State University - Beebe
The students and staff are very involved with one another. There are events every month that are planned by the students. Staff work with the students very well so that their voices are heard. I would like to see more degrees offered so I can stay in this very comfortable setting for small town kids.
Arkansas State University-Beebe is a good place to go that is close to home. I was able to get all of my basics out of the way and they have a good tutoring station in the Student Center. They are all about helping the students academics.
Arkansas State University - Beebe is great. I'm on the Heber Springs campus and my experience has been awesome. Couldn't ask for a better school, and it's SO class to home.
I went to the LRAFB Campus and loved it! The teachers generally cared about each student and their education.
I love this college. The professors are so knowledgeable, helpful, and understanding. Most due dates are given with a reasonable time to complete the assignment. The buildings are so clean and kept up. Also, very affordable. I definitely would recommend this college to anyone!
Many of the professors I had were in the field because they actually do enjoy teaching. They were overall good professors. The school itself is good for what you pay for. Not the prettiest campus but has what you need. The financial aid office was fine my first semester but I'm thinking someone left their office because my financial aid took forever to be processed. It was very frustrating and a huge reason why I couldn't enjoy my semester. It's not bad for a cheap state school.
Its a small school, it isn't a bad place to start out at. I would recommend it for anyone that just graduated high school and doesn't want to stray too far from home when they start college.
I went to Beebe for 2 years and was satisfied. The staff could be improved, but the overall cleanliness was up to par. I enjoyed my time at Beebe! It was what I expected a community college to be like.
I recently graduated from here and loved every minute of it! It was a great experience for getting used to college right after high school without being put on a huge college campus. The staff members and professors were great, along with the friendly students that filled the campus.
Faculty are pretty bad at their jobs. Takes forever to receive replies. Financial aid department is bad. Students are fun, not much partying. SAfe area, local city is boring and dull.
I really enjoyed my ASU Beebe experience. It was an affordable way to get my prerequisites. I was pleased with the variety of online courses and took at least one online course per semester. The staff was friendly and helpful. I changed my major several times while figuring out what I wanted to do, but each advisor was willing to help me get on track for graduation. The campus was also relatively close to my house so I was able to commute each day. The special activities the school hosts are great ways for students to meet new people and have fun. Throughout my time at ASU Beebe, I learned a lot and made friendships that will last a lifetime.
ASUB is what you make of it, you an have loads of friends and go to parties and get along with your professors but you have to put some effort into it.
I love ASU! There are great professors there that will answer e-mails very fast to help you out! Some even take time out of their own day to help us when we are having problems understanding the course material. This is the best college a student could apply at!
It may be small but the teachers and staff really care about the students. There a many diffrent types of classes for theater to yoha class
Start Your Review of Arkansas State University - Beebe
It's really not a bad school, especially if you're looking for somewhere cheap and close to home. Everyone's really nice up there, and the teachers will help out the students if they ask.
You can take a few classes or try to achieve an associates, either way it is useful for transferring to a larger school and starting and easing into college simply and with little stress.
there is a diversity among the teachers, and all seem to have a good amount of experience in their class field and other relating ones.