Arkansas State University - Beebe Reviews

Its a small school, it isn't a bad place to start out at. I would recommend it for anyone that just graduated high school and doesn't want to stray too far from home when they start college.
I went to Beebe for 2 years and was satisfied. The staff could be improved, but the overall cleanliness was up to par. I enjoyed my time at Beebe! It was what I expected a community college to be like.
I recently graduated from here and loved every minute of it! It was a great experience for getting used to college right after high school without being put on a huge college campus. The staff members and professors were great, along with the friendly students that filled the campus.
Review Arkansas State University - Beebe
Faculty are pretty bad at their jobs. Takes forever to receive replies. Financial aid department is bad. Students are fun, not much partying. SAfe area, local city is boring and dull.
I really enjoyed my ASU Beebe experience. It was an affordable way to get my prerequisites. I was pleased with the variety of online courses and took at least one online course per semester. The staff was friendly and helpful. I changed my major several times while figuring out what I wanted to do, but each advisor was willing to help me get on track for graduation. The campus was also relatively close to my house so I was able to commute each day. The special activities the school hosts are great ways for students to meet new people and have fun. Throughout my time at ASU Beebe, I learned a lot and made friendships that will last a lifetime.
ASUB is what you make of it, you an have loads of friends and go to parties and get along with your professors but you have to put some effort into it.
I love ASU! There are great professors there that will answer e-mails very fast to help you out! Some even take time out of their own day to help us when we are having problems understanding the course material. This is the best college a student could apply at!
It may be small but the teachers and staff really care about the students. There a many diffrent types of classes for theater to yoha class
It's really not a bad school, especially if you're looking for somewhere cheap and close to home. Everyone's really nice up there, and the teachers will help out the students if they ask.
You can take a few classes or try to achieve an associates, either way it is useful for transferring to a larger school and starting and easing into college simply and with little stress.
there is a diversity among the teachers, and all seem to have a good amount of experience in their class field and other relating ones.
Some classes (fine art classes for me) only have one time or day they are held, and so you may have to work late nights or schedule things later.
I have one online class and one internet assisted class and they are both very convenient to my schedule and ability to keep up with my work. You have to be able to keep up with yourself and your work but it is much more convenient especially if you have work.
Haven't used much of the career services, but from what I see with the transfer programs and job programs the school does what they can to help you when you graduate.
typical class size is as big as or slightly larger than a high school class, 25-30 students, but more popular classes can get bigger.
Unless you are here for work, you are likely to only get an associates, but that is useful for transferring to a higher university.
It's small and affordable, and a great way to transition from high school to college especially when trying to move out on your own.
Review Arkansas State University - Beebe
Easy to set my schedule
Great teachers and great school
The work is not that bad as long as you do it on time.