Overall Niche Grade
- Student LifeB-
Arkansas State - Beebe is a public college located in Beebe, Arkansas in the Little Rock Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,779 undergraduate students. The Arkansas State - Beebe acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Liberal Arts and Humanities, Health Service Preparatory Studies, and Welding. Graduating 35% of students, Arkansas State - Beebe alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $24,000.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.29 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.29 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities421 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies148 Graduates
Computer Systems Technician85 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration59 Graduates
Police and Criminal Science53 Graduates
Automotive Mechanics49 Graduates
Agricultural Business37 Graduates
Middle School Education36 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.36 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.37 responses
- of students highly rate the performing arts facilities.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Arkansas State University - Beebe
- B-Arkansas State University - Newport
- 2 Year
- Newport, AR
- 104 reviews
- NGUniversity of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- 4 Year
- Little Rock, AR
- 72 reviews
- C+Pulaski Technical College
- 2 Year
- North Little Rock, AR
- 579 reviews
- C+University of Arkansas Community College - Batesville
- 2 Year
- Batesville, AR
- 122 reviews
Arkansas State University - Beebe Reviews
I absolutely LOVE this school. Everyone from Professors, Staff and fellow students are so helpful and caring!
Personally, I have loved going to ASU- Beebe! I feel as if a lot of people are quick to judge a community college, but personally I feel that it has given me better experiences to speak with my professors about my work in class! The professors at the university are wonderful people, and wonderful at what they do! They have made my first semester of college a great experience!
I went to the Heber Springs campus. They had so many wonderful professors who bent over backward for me. They were kind and the Trio program helped me tremendously. They would help me with tutoring, transferring, having a lab and a small gym for students to use, and they even helped me sell some of my textbooks. They were so kind and gave advice to me anytime. The campus is small but beautiful and all of the faculty were just so friendly and helpful. Not to mention, it is so affordable to go there. There were no partying crowds, dorms, or athletics at my campus.