Arkansas Northeastern College Reviews

Small school - smaller classes. Professors are very willing to work with you on anything. Campus is really nice and I fell safe. I have taken majority of my classes online until this year - I am a nursing student which requires hands on. I love my classes and my instructors.
I love the campus. The instructors are very friendly. They are always willing to help. The President is actively involved and cares about his campus and students. The cost of tuition is the lowest in the state. I feel like the instructors and my classmates are my family. Since it is a smaller school, you become close with your classmates. I would only recommend maybe more student life activities and experiences.
An excellent college to attend. Professors care about your grades and hope to help you exceed your expectations and be successful. A College that is a bang for your buck
Start Your Review of Arkansas Northeastern College
Currently a freshman at ANC and I'm very pleased with my decision to attend, I have actually encouraged coworkers and friends to attend as well
I love ANC! It is a wonderful college and I feel very safe there. The professors are absolutely amazing. I recommend Arkansas Northeastern College to everyone.
It's a very good college, it has teacher and staff that'll help you with whatever you need. The campus looks nice and is easy to navigate, with a wellness center open to everyone. I'd recommend anyone to go ANC.
This is in my opinion a very great 2-year college to attend. The courses are easy to understand and the instructors very helpful. There is help for those who need it. Other staff members go out of their way to help when in need.
There is no hassel. The advisors make sure you have all of your classes and that all credit is transferible.
I have only taken a few online classes but I really like taking them these classes were my easiest classes.
There are many career advisors at our school to help you a post graduation job.
I love my classes. The teachers spend one on one with the students if they need the extra help.
I love my college. I have learned so much. This college is also very affordable.
ANC is a good community college they will work with you every step of the way. They are close to home and very affordable.
The work load was not tough if you knew how to manage time.
The affordable tuition makes my college unique.
Low student to teacher ratio encourages a relaxed learning environment.
My degree is amazing. There is many airlines that need young mechanics.
Start Your Review of Arkansas Northeastern College
So far it's okay. We haven't gotten all the way done yet
It's a lot to learn but I love it. I'm a hands on person plus I love airplanes. The courses are easy I you pay attention.
My financial aid covers all my costs to attended ANC.