Arkansas Baptist College Reviews

I must say being here at Arkansas Baptist showed me the guidance of how to be a better man. They have excellent staffs and coaches. People hear have only been good to me and try to show me life isn’t tied with a bow. It’s something we all got to go work for in life. Always remember from being here at Arkansas Baptist it’s hard but it is fair , if it was easy everybody would be doing it.
Arkansas Baptist College is perfect college for anyone who went to build character of person. my learning how me encourage to competition with each other to make us more eager to learn and study to pass the class. The way I amplify learning with classmate to increase their grade in class. Is to have fun with teacher and student to make them remember thing about the lesson to encourage them to reminder on the test day so they can pass the class. Amplify the class will help my classmate attend class more and learned more about subject even if it boring.
The new president of the school, Dr Jones, has no clue how to run a college.
The teachers for the most part don't give a hoot about teaching
Admissions, financial aid and the business office are terrible to deal with, no one ever answers the phone at the school and if you go to see them in person you are treated like your the stupid one
This so called college should be shut down immediately
Do not let your children go to school here!!
Start Your Review of Arkansas Baptist College
If you study you will pass all classes. I would change football program n some of the professors. It’s what you make this school out of if you don’t give it one hundred percent you want get anything out of it. I hear a lot of people say they hate it here but we came to get a education not have fun.
The professors are personally concerned about students and work with them to enable them to be successful. The dorms need to be improved and are in need of some repairs and the cafeteria food is not very good.Students spend most of their extra money on food and snacks.
The staff and teacher are very helpful the students are very friendly the love that I get make me feel like I'm at home for a person that came miles away from familiy
the academics of Arkansas Baptist College is challenging and consistent. Definitely in my opinion if you put your mind and focus on the same goal. you will be able to reach the goal your going after. The academics of Arkansas baptist can help get to where you want to be.
Professors are great and supportive. The courses are easy to understand.
Im a freshmen. I dont really know about that.
The classes has been alright but i have not had any trouble with transferring credits because i am a freshmen.
I dont take online courses
It is okay. They help out a lot.
It's education. They really help you out with whatever youre trying to major in and they do a good job at it.
The teachers are really nice and supportive. Also they break down stuff to make it easy to understand. Overall the school is just a good place to get your education from. I wouldnt choose this school again though because of the area thats its located in.
The support provided is excellent.
This is a small College that offers hope for many students who haven't had the opportunity to go anywhere else.
Its could be way better
Start Your Review of Arkansas Baptist College
Its an up and coming school that needs a lot of work
I don't like the fact that students were not given a copy of the school handbook and campus map.
It's just like anything else you get out of it what you put in it.