Arkansas Baptist College Reviews

Professors are great and supportive. The courses are easy to understand.
Im a freshmen. I dont really know about that.
  • Dec 29 2015
  • Value
The classes has been alright but i have not had any trouble with transferring credits because i am a freshmen.
Review Your College
I dont take online courses
It is okay. They help out a lot.
  • Dec 29 2015
  • Value
It's education. They really help you out with whatever youre trying to major in and they do a good job at it.
The teachers are really nice and supportive. Also they break down stuff to make it easy to understand. Overall the school is just a good place to get your education from. I wouldnt choose this school again though because of the area thats its located in.
The support provided is excellent.
This is a small College that offers hope for many students who haven't had the opportunity to go anywhere else.
Its could be way better
  • Apr 15 2015
  • Value
Its an up and coming school that needs a lot of work
  • Apr 15 2015
  • Campus
I don't like the fact that students were not given a copy of the school handbook and campus map.
You have to ask about those things.
It's just like anything else you get out of it what you put in it.
It's okay, it could be better.
Lack of computers, no libraries with computer or anything. We basically had to do everything by general knowledge. Also lack of books.
  • Sep 25 2013
  • Campus
Campus activities were bad. No library, no atheletic centers or anything. Just a big waste of time. I wouldn't request that school to anyone.
  • Sep 25 2013
Review Your College
Bad teacher! Though I did do my work. It was lack of teachers helping and students just being all over the place. Work place was dyfunctional and other stuff. It just wasn't a good school.
Not much of good teachers that are able to help you with your work. They say they help you but they really make it harder on you by not caring.
I have not attended this facility yet, however I have chosen this College for 1 main reason; Arkansas Baptist is a Historically Black College in Little Rock,Ar. While attending my Middle ,Junior and Senior HIgh years at a predominant white school, it did show that race still does play a factor in our lives every day still.