Arizona Western College Reviews

there are many thing that I like about the college. I like how there is a lot of classes to choose from and the professor there are great. The school does do a lot to see you succeed in your education.
As a student who's currently studying at Arizona western college and living in the residential halls I can say that my experience has been the most memorable. Arizona Western College tries their best to change anything around campus as seen fit for student to enjoy. For example, our tech guys have made a huge improvement is changing our our school email toromail and having it linked instead to outlook with free Microsoft.
I love my college. All the personal is very kind and they help in any issue. They try to do the best to fix the problems. AWC facilities are super clean and security is awesome. I wouldn't change anything.
Start Your Review of Arizona Western College
Arizona Western College (AWC) is great place for students to continue their education after high school or even return to school. It offers a variety of programs, along with being abke to receive a bachelors degree through programs partnered with surrounding universities. I would like to see that they continue expanding their range of programs.
Its very convenient for starters. You get free tutoring, classes are small, teachers help you, faculty in general help you succeed. Its a great experience.
This is a great college to get your general courses out of the way. Most of the professors are easy to access and want the best for their students.
My experience at Arizona Western College was an excellent and wonderful experience. Everything including academics, athletics and the people who attend and work at Arizona western College are overall outstanding.
Arizona Western College is a good starting College if need a good virtual experience and need to start your degree with a less expensive route, and be able to transfer credits to a different institution of higher learning. The personal work with you and find the answers that you are looking for, and if they can’t find it they know who to locate for the answers. I've found this school intellectually sound and the Professors to be upbeat and attention drawing to what's being discussed. They work with military personal well and have many programs that correlate to veterans; helpful students, veteran help desk, and tutors for the needs of military members.
What I like the most is they were always there encoring me to do my best I had all support from this school all the time.
AWC is a great environment to go to school in and there is so much support around you also the athletics there are very good.
I like the small classes. The small classes really help me learn and the get one on one with the professors.
After hours of studying, there are several spaces where you can relax and have fun with your friends. School gives you money for bus fees and for printing. Classes are well equipped with the materials needed for each class.
great start, awesome people, everyone friendly, you will make friends quick, not a big campus but also not small, has a game room where you can play video games or pool with your friends before or after class.
What I love about Arizona Western College is that they care about the students’ success and future. They try their very best to bring many institutions and opportunities for students to have a smooth transition to their selected university. Along with that, the institution provides trade career classes for students to gain a degree in their particular specialized area.
This college has an exceptional campus and is very safe and clean with good professors and has Arizona State, University of Arizona, and Northern Arizona all on campus to get a four year degree.
I have to say that I have not been at Arizona Western College long enough to give it a detail view, but I can give what I have experienced so far. The college so far has been amazing. The teachers I have encountered so far have been understanding and cooperative. There are many internships and work-study opportunities that anyone can take, that have to fit the requirements of course. A complaint I do have is that professors have to have a required book for each of their courses, but sometimes the book that is "required" isn't really needed and some professors say that in the first day of their classes.
I have only taken online classes at Arizona Western, but it has been a positive experience so far. The quality material is adequate and the professors seem to genuinely care about the success of their students, even without ever meeting them face to face. The assignments challenge the students and have to be done in a timely manner. Students aren't being shortchanged by taking online classes here at Arizona Western College.

The reason I didn't give AWC a 5 star rating is due to the fact that they charge extra for online classes. I was a little shocked when I discovered this. While the fee is only 25 dollars, it adds quickly.

Every time I go to campus, I am always greeted with open arms. Everyone is eager to help and they know what their jobs are. The campus itself is very nice. Always clean and well maintained. The gym and the pool are also very nice.
Start Your Review of Arizona Western College
I like that the class sizes are small. Having smaller class sizes lets the professor focuses more on students individually. The campus is very diverse, you get exposed to different cultures, allowing you to be open-minded to different people. Given the low cost of money you pay for classes, you receive a high-quality education. The campus has a lot of activities for students. The campus gives its students the ability to be more involved with the campus given the 80+ clubs at Arizona Western College. Future students would want to come to Arizona Western College for its low tuition rates, connections with major Arizona universities, and it's convenience of having on-campus housing. All these are what makes Arizona Western College considering the fact it's a community college it has that high education feels to it.
Arizona Western College has affordable classes as well as smaller class sizes. There's a variety of selections as online, hybrid, one-to-one as well as television oriented courses.
I personally love the size of the campus, its small size makes it easy to get from one point to another. Professors are also very kind and they are willing to make arrangments on their schedule to meet and help you.