Arizona Western College Reviews

This college provides such little options to my small hometown. Their staff is unprofessional and are hardly of any help. It seems that instead of helping, they always do something wrong and make things more difficult. The amount of mistakes they make is ridiculous.
The reason why I like AWC is because I feel like an adult and don't have to depend on anyone. Also it has helped me grow and get a great education.
Arizona Western College has provided me with a great experience in the classroom and on the court. (I play volleyball for AWC). The campus is full of students from around the world, including places like Israel, Japan and Finland. I love the culture diversity of the school. The professors are really understanding and helpful when it comes to the work. I would definitely recommend other students coming here for 2 years then transferring out. It will save you a lot of money!!
Start Your Review of Arizona Western College
Arizona Western College is a wonderful educational opportunity. It has the benefits of a community college, allowing for smaller classrooms and better relationships with professors and fellow students. But, it also has excellent professors that push you for academic excellence.
My experience with Arizona Western College has been a positive one. I have completed general prerequisite courses at Arizona Western College, both physically and online. Throughout most of my time at the college I received financial aid. The whole admissions and registration process runs smoothly and easily for students. What I would change is the accessibility for students to try and get into a program, for example the nursing program. I would change the class size in courses and programs. This would allow for more people in Yuma to have a career opportunity. This would impact this college’s ratings and it would impact the city.
The college has a very friendly and helpful staff of advisers that are set on helping students to continue with their education. The classes aren't that expensive compared with other community colleges which makes it affordable to live and study here.
Over all a great collage with the minimal experience that I have had. The professors are very helpful and always want each one to pursue and succeed with their goals.
What I like about Arizona Western College is that it is very close to where I live. It has affordable tuition that doesn't break the bank and it was a good way for me to earn my degree while still living in my home town. The professors are good and always willing to help if you have questions about anything and will try their best to make sure you pass, whether it tutoring or helping you after class they are always available to help you. The campus is very clean and friendly to everyone and it is very safe.
there are many thing that I like about the college. I like how there is a lot of classes to choose from and the professor there are great. The school does do a lot to see you succeed in your education.
As a student who's currently studying at Arizona western college and living in the residential halls I can say that my experience has been the most memorable. Arizona Western College tries their best to change anything around campus as seen fit for student to enjoy. For example, our tech guys have made a huge improvement is changing our our school email toromail and having it linked instead to outlook with free Microsoft.
I love my college. All the personal is very kind and they help in any issue. They try to do the best to fix the problems. AWC facilities are super clean and security is awesome. I wouldn't change anything.
Arizona Western College (AWC) is great place for students to continue their education after high school or even return to school. It offers a variety of programs, along with being abke to receive a bachelors degree through programs partnered with surrounding universities. I would like to see that they continue expanding their range of programs.
Its very convenient for starters. You get free tutoring, classes are small, teachers help you, faculty in general help you succeed. Its a great experience.
This is a great college to get your general courses out of the way. Most of the professors are easy to access and want the best for their students.
My experience at Arizona Western College was an excellent and wonderful experience. Everything including academics, athletics and the people who attend and work at Arizona western College are overall outstanding.
Arizona Western College is a good starting College if need a good virtual experience and need to start your degree with a less expensive route, and be able to transfer credits to a different institution of higher learning. The personal work with you and find the answers that you are looking for, and if they can’t find it they know who to locate for the answers. I've found this school intellectually sound and the Professors to be upbeat and attention drawing to what's being discussed. They work with military personal well and have many programs that correlate to veterans; helpful students, veteran help desk, and tutors for the needs of military members.
What I like the most is they were always there encoring me to do my best I had all support from this school all the time.
Start Your Review of Arizona Western College
AWC is a great environment to go to school in and there is so much support around you also the athletics there are very good.
I like the small classes. The small classes really help me learn and the get one on one with the professors.
After hours of studying, there are several spaces where you can relax and have fun with your friends. School gives you money for bus fees and for printing. Classes are well equipped with the materials needed for each class.