Arizona Western College Reviews

AWC is a great place to go to school. People from all over the USA come here. Great place to follow your dreams and conquers your fears
I have only been here for one semester, but so far it's good! I think Mathlab is a waste of money and could be used towards paying my classes because I learn nothing from it. So far the professor's I have are excellent, but I've only had 4 so far. The environment is lovely, the people feel so determined and so happy to be getting their career started. I love the different age groups because it makes me feel good that no matter what age you are, you can go back to school and do anything you want.
Small community which makes small classes, which makes it easier to get a hold of professors and one on one help. Arizona Western College is a diverse College with people from all over the world. Our Soccer team is number one in the state. Educate is less expensive than any other college offering so many different programs which other universities and other colleges don't have. The great location of Yuma is the place to be.
Start Your Review of Arizona Western College
This is a small campus so you really get the one on one teacher help. There a lot help for students. Also, this college offers a lot of different degrees. They have NAU so you don't need leave Yuma to continue a higher education. They keep updated the school and work really hard to offer a fun, homey, friendly environment. The school and Professors want you to be successful with classes, and in life. A great School!!!
A very good small community college. Programs are excellent for just starting off in college after high school.
Arizona Western college is a very affordable college . The professors are professional and helpful. What I like most about the college that it has a very diverse community. I would recommend to my friends and family.
I love the staff. They are very helpful in planning out my classes. They professors are very helpful as well . The campus feels very safe and I don’t have to worry about walking to my car at night. The security is outstanding and is very attentive. The online services is very easy to get around. Weather I am picking my classes or have financial aide questions I can always find it on my self service.
I like how this college has variety of opportunities. The professors are ultimately caring; willingly to help you succeed with your career. I like the fact how they recently notice my accomplishments & offered me amounts of scholarships. This college is the school you would want to go to.
Arizona Western College is a really good enviroment for those planning to do their associate's degree. It is a good option for those who can't afford to pay a 4- year college because of their accessible tuition and fees. Most of the Teachers have really good experience and teaching merhods.
The school has been incredibly helpful, with a beautiful campus and a wide variety of classes offered.
This college provides such little options to my small hometown. Their staff is unprofessional and are hardly of any help. It seems that instead of helping, they always do something wrong and make things more difficult. The amount of mistakes they make is ridiculous.
The reason why I like AWC is because I feel like an adult and don't have to depend on anyone. Also it has helped me grow and get a great education.
Arizona Western College has provided me with a great experience in the classroom and on the court. (I play volleyball for AWC). The campus is full of students from around the world, including places like Israel, Japan and Finland. I love the culture diversity of the school. The professors are really understanding and helpful when it comes to the work. I would definitely recommend other students coming here for 2 years then transferring out. It will save you a lot of money!!
Arizona Western College is a wonderful educational opportunity. It has the benefits of a community college, allowing for smaller classrooms and better relationships with professors and fellow students. But, it also has excellent professors that push you for academic excellence.
My experience with Arizona Western College has been a positive one. I have completed general prerequisite courses at Arizona Western College, both physically and online. Throughout most of my time at the college I received financial aid. The whole admissions and registration process runs smoothly and easily for students. What I would change is the accessibility for students to try and get into a program, for example the nursing program. I would change the class size in courses and programs. This would allow for more people in Yuma to have a career opportunity. This would impact this college’s ratings and it would impact the city.
The college has a very friendly and helpful staff of advisers that are set on helping students to continue with their education. The classes aren't that expensive compared with other community colleges which makes it affordable to live and study here.
Over all a great collage with the minimal experience that I have had. The professors are very helpful and always want each one to pursue and succeed with their goals.
Start Your Review of Arizona Western College
What I like about Arizona Western College is that it is very close to where I live. It has affordable tuition that doesn't break the bank and it was a good way for me to earn my degree while still living in my home town. The professors are good and always willing to help if you have questions about anything and will try their best to make sure you pass, whether it tutoring or helping you after class they are always available to help you. The campus is very clean and friendly to everyone and it is very safe.
there are many thing that I like about the college. I like how there is a lot of classes to choose from and the professor there are great. The school does do a lot to see you succeed in your education.
As a student who's currently studying at Arizona western college and living in the residential halls I can say that my experience has been the most memorable. Arizona Western College tries their best to change anything around campus as seen fit for student to enjoy. For example, our tech guys have made a huge improvement is changing our our school email toromail and having it linked instead to outlook with free Microsoft.