Arizona Western College Reviews

Arizona Western College has affordable classes as well as smaller class sizes. There's a variety of selections as online, hybrid, one-to-one as well as television oriented courses.
I personally love the size of the campus, its small size makes it easy to get from one point to another. Professors are also very kind and they are willing to make arrangments on their schedule to meet and help you.
Arizona Western College is a good community college to go to. Easy to make appointments with Advisors also they guide you in which class to take. I would recommend this college.
Start Your Review of Arizona Western College
Affordable!! Very helpful! The professors are great and they all have very flexible and accessible office/tutoring hours. The is a tutoring center and that is always great as well. you get the one on one time that you need.
Arizona Western College is a small community college with a comfortable learning space. The classroom sizes make it easy to adapt and communicate with your professor to receive help. There no overwhelming feeling of large classrooms and campus offers ways to express ones feeling.
It's an okay place to go to if you are going to transfer to university soon. I didn't like the crowd there-they were quite unfriendly and already had there own cliques- but luckily that wasn't the case for all my classes. The professors are okay, but that also depends on what course you choose. I had an awful folklore professor for one semester, however my Freshman English professors were great. It honestly also depends on what quality of education you are looking for and also what background you come from.
What I enjoy about Arizona Western College is the environment in which it provides. It's open which I believe is more appealing to the public. What I don't enjoy is the lack of shade that there is. Considering the weather in Yuma, I would assume there would be more shade. Walking across campus in the beating sun definitely isn't fun, but it's bearable to me to say the least.
The academic level is low and could be better to further help students. The staff is good and encouraging. The college is small and good for the community but it lacks academically. It could provide a better education to students who need it.
It's typically the college of majority's expectations. One that is not chaotic and has a clean looking environment around there. The teachers and staff members there are more than ready to help you on whatever problems you seem to be having. They are there to help you succeed, but of course, wants you to know and have the responsibilities of your own work and things. Just for you to acknowledge that this is the real world and soon you'll be ready to go on your own path with newfound knowledge to your desired career.
Arizona Western College have good resources and bring excellent help to students. The professors help students with their lessons to improve and give a better knowledge.
A decent size of community college with diverse culture. Professors and staffs here are very helpful. Furthermore, the college have some great athletics.
i have only been at this college for only one year but i really like it. its peaceful and you can find people from all over the world. everybody is really friendly and the teachers do care for the most part so that you can understand the class.
Really enjoyed being a Matador, I especially enjoyed the help I received from my Professors. The School is filled with so much school spirit which makes it the fun and educational school that it has been formed to be.
Arizona western college is a great two year college. Lots of helpful resources for students and lots of activities as well to participate in.
I attended this school for about two years and a half my experiences with the professor were amazing I found most were very helpful and wanted you to succeed. On the other hand, counselors I didn't find as resourceful I found myself doing most of my own searching and finding out what would be the next step for me.
Arizona Western College is a great place to apply. It offers a variety of 2 year technical careers, but also classes that can be transfer to university. The school is nice as well as the people that works there. They offer scholarships like the CAMP that pay for almost everything within one school year. Since this is not a huge college, you can relate more to the teachers and other students. Also, they have special people trained to help high school students that plan in enrolling AWC. They also offer dual-credits, which means you can work on your college credits while in high school. They not only support you on your career as a student, but also encourage you to join sports, and clubs to support other students.
What i mostly love about awc is they was the professors treat you. Yes there is some professors that do not really care if you pass or if you understand the subject but then there are the others who do and will do anything they can to help.
Start Your Review of Arizona Western College
Walking into this school i was expecting much out of it because it really is the only college in yuma. I would think they would have many degree options but they did not have the one i wanted.
I am currently only a dual enrollment student at Yuma Catholic and Arizona Western College. I have had the opportunity to take several college courses at Arizona Western on and off campus. It is more difficult to take online courses because there is a huge lack of communication on the professors side because they lag when you reach out to them. Classes at the college are diffidently better.
This is a great community college for students graduating from high school to go to before going to a graduate school. The staff and faculty is very friendly and professional. The campus is a safe environment that is patrolled by the campus police. Great selection of classes to choose from.