Arizona State University is ...
NCAA Division I-FBS
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.641 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.674 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.672 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Support Services608 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities400 Graduates
Procurement and Contracts Management356 Graduates
Political Science and Government337 Graduates
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology257 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 385 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.763 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.960 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 445 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.440 responses
Arizona State University Reviews
My experience at ASU was an experience like no other. My course and professors all inspired me to find my passion. I changed my major after the first semester; which allowed me to explore the different career paths before I chose my current career goal. ASU truly opened my eyes to a lot of wonderful opportunities. I am taking my experiences working alongside my peers in the school newspaper "State Press" and student outreach "Programming and Activities Board" to learn valuable work ethics for future career skills. As a medical studies major, I still find it important to surround myself with other activities and involvements that are not related to my major. Therefore, the school paper gives me sense of the journalism world and the PAB allows me to explore skills in marketing and event planning. Overall, my experience at ASU change my life and improved my skills that pertains to social, professional, and personal life skills. Thank you ASU for everything!
If you enjoy being surrounded by a large, diverse, group of people, then ASU is for you! The campus is huge, so it requires a lot of walking, but what's wrong with some exercise? It's also intriguing to see how people will transport themselves to class - you'd be surprised. If you're an epicure, you'll enjoy the numerous amounts of dining options in the vicinity of the campus. The night-life isn't too bad once you turn 21, but there's Old Town Scottsdale for that. The area of where the campus is located isn't the best (a lot of homeless people), but you still feel safe on campus. The apartments nearby campus are pretty pricey, but I prefer them over the dorms. Some dorms are super nice, while others are horrible. If ASU could change something, it should be upgrading all of the dorms, not just a couple. The housing situation is also based on your major, which sucks. Other than that, I still love ASU!
I am a distance student working towards a degree in Anthropology. As a veteran of several online university programs, I can say confidently that Arizona State University hands-down has the most intuitive system that I have ever worked with, in addition to providing the best quality education possible on this platform, with educators dedicated to working specifically with distance students. I will be graduating this May, and thanks to my time at ASU I am confident going on to graduate school!