Arizona State University - West Campus Reviews

I'm 2011 I began my ASU West career. At the age of 17 I was starting my own life and responsibile for my own actions. West was one of the best things that ever happened to me, I experienced individual growth that shaped me into who I am today. Along with the relationships I've built which made the experience that much better. I'd do it all over if I had the opportunity.
The west campus at Arizona State University allows students to receive one on one instruction with a multitude of ways to get involved. Due to smaller class sizes, instruction can easily be specialized. The staff is friendly and always willing to help. On the west campus, there is at least one club for you!
So far they have treated me with respect and have answered every question I have had. That they try to answer you and get back to you as soon as possible.
Review Arizona State University - West Campus
I am from Wisconsin. From the moment I stepped on campus it gives you the feel of a safe homey community. But still big enough to get lost a little bit and people watch. Everyone is so helpful and they really want you to be more than a number they expect you to take advantage of every opportunity that you can.
The campus is a beautiful place. Located in a very safe part of Phoenix, close to malls, the freeway and a YMCA.
I am very pleased when I saw and stay in the Casa de Oro dome for 5 months, it is very clean and comfortable to stay. However, I hope the University would stop charging me to clean things that are not mine. Thank you.
I love the small campus feel, but the ASU comradery is still strong. There are plenty of resources and the library is the perfect place to get work done.
The school is amazing! all of the staff are very cooperative and very supportive to the students. one good point about this school and this campus is that the class size for each lecture is relatively small so there is more interacting with the staff. One thing I would change is the lack of athletic activities on this campus, and that there are no opportunities to pay sports as a competition.
I enjoyed the small, manageable class sizes, easy to navigate campus, and personable teachers. This college is perfect for someone who is not into the party scene and would prefer to just attend classes and finish their education.
I would like to see more classes offered every semester instead of only being offered for certain semesters.
I loved the campus and the sports facilities. I wouldn't like to see anything change. I love the small campus and I love the fact that you don't have to walk 15-20 minutes just to get to your next class.
The initial response to such a vast intersystem of resources, and facilities is quite overwhelming, I suggest coming to check out the campus at least twice before making your decision. Only because there is so much to navigate, and learn to utilize you may need to write a list of places to go, before attending orientations; you may get swept up in the enormity of the campuses, and forget what you really would like to seek out. The college overall is a friendlier place than most. They even offer some cleaning and laundry services for on-campus students, and a wide array of activities (over 1,000 orgs/clubs) just in the end of 2016. A great place of fostering innovative ideas, and utilizing resources to make those ideas a reality.
The campus is not nearly as lively as the main campus but its dorms are far nicer. As well it feels a lot safer than the main campus seeing as it is much smaller.
Gorgeous campus. Peaceful and quiet, unlike Tempe. Very clean and beautifully landscaped campus. The only downside is there isn't much around the campus that you could do on your free time.
I love Arizona State University West campus so much. It's a small campus, but everyone there knows each other which makes it a whole lot better and more comfortable. The class sizes are a lot smaller, the most people I had in my class before was probably 50 people. Since it is a smaller campus you have such a easier time finding your classes and getting to them on time. The campus itself is beautiful. They always keep it clean for us and we have a few art here and there around the campus. The dorms are also really nice. Casa De Oro dorms are for freshmen, was recently made so it's pretty new. Las Casas dorms for upperclassmen, on the other hand is a bit older, but also very nice. The whole campus gives you that home type of feeling. The people there are so friendly and easy going. I don't think I'd want anything to change. Highly recommend it!
The campus is really small and almost impossible to get lost on. Stores and fast food are conveniently close by. The freshman dorms are still new. The school is still expanding and keeps getting better.
Since this campus is considered mostly focused on liberal arts and art involved majors. i think the main campus is where all the sports are
Review Arizona State University - West Campus
i found this school like a small community that is united by knowledge, everyone with a different major but in the same place because they want to make a change in the world.
Arizona takes finding suitable careers for its students very seriously and will help however they can
There is a large variety of courses to take, great staff, good staff:student ratio, very helpful to students