Arizona State University - West Campus Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.8 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.12 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.12 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.16 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.25 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.8 responses
Colleges like Arizona State University - West Campus
- BArizona State University - Downtown Phoenix Campus
- 4 Year
- Phoenix, AZ
- 411 reviews
- BGlendale Community College - Arizona
- 2 Year
- Glendale, AZ
- 1,408 reviews
- BArizona State University - Polytechnic Campus
- 4 Year
- Mesa, AZ
- 153 reviews
- BEstrella Mountain Community College
- 2 Year
- Avondale, AZ
- 776 reviews
Arizona State University - West Campus Reviews
I really love Arizona State University's West campus. It is on the smaller side which enhances friendships and learning experience in the classroom. It is well kept up with and has very beautiful scenery. They offer a numerous amount of resources that you can look to if you are in need of assistance. This campus ensures you are safe at all times and strives for the ultimate best! I truly can't think of something they could do differently they pretty much have mastered everything in my eyes. However, if I really had to say one thing that could change it would be something as small as providing more cheap and healthy food choices around campus.
This is my first experience with applying and being accepted to an on-campus University. As a veteran, it can be very confusing. There are plenty of people who wanted to help me get started but often times I received the run around. It is very important to be persistent and follow up throughout the process. Do not be afraid to use your resources! I am a little deterred about parking prices once the semester starts but that can't be helped. I did get a very warm welcome and am otherwise excited to get the school year started.
The west campus at Arizona State University allows students to receive one on one instruction with a multitude of ways to get involved. Due to smaller class sizes, instruction can easily be specialized. The staff is friendly and always willing to help. On the west campus, there is at least one club for you!