Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus Reviews

its a very small campus, its a good campus if you just trying to focus on school work and not want to have fun
Don’t go. People here keep to their own groups. There are still plenty of people who go off campus and to Tempe to party and alcohol in the dorms even though it’s a supposed “dry campus”. There are barely any clubs on this campus. If you want to join one or do anything relatively social then you have to take a 50 minute shuttle ride to Tempe. There’s nowhere to walk to and the nearest small shopping center is 15-20 minutes away by car. Save the money and go somewhere where people aren’t so self centered and there’s actually stuff to do.
Start Your Review of Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus
Great campus for people who enjoy smaller type of schools with a big school feel. You will soon be familiar with many faces but once in awhile you will see new faces from other campuses
It being a super small campus you are able to get to all of your classes on time no problem. Most all the professors are super nice and want to help you succeed in their class. Campus is always super clean and it is a super safe campus.
I love ASU Polytechnic campus. It is a smaller campus compared to Tempe, but you can still get that college experience if you choose to. ASU has lots of different clubs and organizations across all four campuses and Poly has a lot to get involved in. There are on-campus jobs that can help you financially. The professional staff are very friendly and help you grow as an adult. The professors at the Polytechnic campus always try to improve and help the students they are teaching. ASU is also very diverse and I love learning about new things!
From my year-long experience with the polytechnic campus, I can say that I enjoyed my time here. I would definitely classify this as a good spot for students who enjoy a quiet campus in the suburban area of a large city. I thought that the academics were good, though I ultimately decided to transfer to seek more academic rigor. I should point out that students without vehicles may have an issue with the area since it would take about 15-20 minutes to walk to the nearest shopping area. I thought the dorms were pretty decent. I had an A/C unit in my room that I could control and a full-kitchen that I shared with a suite mate. The campus is safe and I would take late-night strolls without having to worry. The only thing I had to look out for were a pair of skunks that live on campus.
One of the things I love most about ASU's Polytechnic Campus is that it isn't a very big school but it offers students a large variety of things. Every time I called for help on a specific topic, though at times ASU is very busy, I was always greeted and spoke to respectfully by their staff.
Had the just the degree I was looking for, not many people knew about it, including myself. But all the advisors on campus were extremely helpful and the campus looked amazing!
The Polytechnic Campus is very peaceful and calming. It's quiet and the campus alone is very beautiful. A lot of nature around and open sitting areas. All my classes were near by and my freshman dorms were great. Not to many people know about this campus so not to many interactions but great bondings do form within people quicker.
Great campus. I love how secluded and how much more peaceful this campus is compared to the rest. Fantastic faculties and I enjoy eating lunch at the cafeteria. The only downside to this campus is how far it is from the Tempe campus and especially from Downtown.
The polytechnic campus for ASU is very quiet and very small. I like it because i am able to talk to the professors since they are mainly free during office hours and are very helpful. The Tutoring center is also a good place to go when you need help with homework because the employees are also students that have been in the same course that you are in now or is currently taking the course.
So far I've had an amazing experience at ASU. All faculty and staff have been amazing and always attentive. The advisement team has been amazing and always so helpful.
I am currently a freshman in my second semester of college and my overall experience at the Polytechnic campus has been great so far. They have different clubs, events, and activities almost every week and have different resources available to the students at Polytechnic. I would recommend that they get the more reserved students to join because I am extremely quiet and did not feel that I could talk to anyone during my first semester.
The Polytechnic campus is not crowded compared to Tempe. The gym doesn't get too packed which is nice. It is a lot safer than Tempe. There teachers here are decent. Although, the economics courses here are not as good as the courses in the Tempe Campus. The Citrus dining hall is a lot better than most dining halls in the Tempe Campus. The is not a large party scene here at the Polytechnic Campus. There have not been nearly as many crimes committed here at this campus compared to the Tempe Campus. The professors are helpful here for the most part.
I love that the campus is small because this means my classes are small. The people are very nice and century hall (freshmen dorms) are very clean and up to date.
I love the Polytechnic campus because at a large university this campus makes you feel much more included and involved in your learning. Class sizes are small, which makes it easier to make friends and join clubs. The dorms are close to classes, the dining hall, student union, and the gym. But you are not limited to only the poly campus; there are free shuttles that can take you to and from other campuses which can make student life more interesting.
Start Your Review of Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus
I love ASU because of how small the campus is and the amazing professor I have. It's a great campus that has lots of options, and a great fitness facility. As a high school student on campus, my school gets access to the SDFC gym and fields for sports after school. The staff is always friendly and accomodating, and the fields always in prisitine shape. Having access to the ASU facilities has allowed me to grow not just as an athlete, but as a student too. I am taking a college course right now as a senior in high school and my professor is simply incredible. He is accomodating and teaches everything in a way that makes it easier to understand. The campus is very clean and everyone is friendly.
I think the Polytechnic campus's biggest strength is its size. A lot of people could feel lost when they first arrive at college but here at poly if feels more like a really big high school. When I am commuting to class and walking about campus I see a lot of the same faces and have even had classes overlap with multiple people. Poly really does pride itself as feeling like a community rather than a school
I am attending this program as a online student. However, they are very well structured and easy to access for online students. Professors are very nice so far. So it has been excellent so far in my opinion.