Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus Reviews

The Polytech campus is wonderful. I enjoy seeing wildlife in between classes and it makes me feel like I'm somewhere other than school. The teachers are great, and its actually kinda nice having the same teacher for multiple topics sometimes. I wish I could say nice things about ASU's financial aid, but there's nothing. They are constantly changing how you have to do things and they don't care to help you at all. "Sorry, that's just how it is".
I really like how there was a wide variety of clubs to join. At my other college there weren’t many at all and coming to ASU allowed me to join one of my favorite clubs Chi Alpha. The one thing I would like to see change is housing, when I got there the house they assigned me had someone living in it already.
Small classes, every professor is very approachable, all education buildings are Lead certified Silver or better.
Start Your Review of Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus
I love that the Polytechnic Campus is smaller in size as compared to the main ASU hub in Tempe. Even though I love the city, I'm used to living in a small town. I received my Associate's degree from the Yavapai College campus of Cottonwood, AZ. This campus is small just like the ASU Polytechnic campus. I like being able to walk around this specific ASU campus without becoming claustrophobic by thousands of other students living their campus lives.
It is a very calm campus and it is small so you do not feel overwhelmed by a lot of unfamiliar people. There are not very many bikers everyone skateboards or long boards and so there's less chance of getting run over.
I am 17 years old and currently a sophomore. So far, the Arizona State University Polytechnic Campus has been a positive experience. Most classes haven't been too stressful, and there are plenty of great professors.
The small campus size allows for better relationships with professors and student to help further the foster future careers in their professions. There are a lot of internship opportunities that are easy to apply for as well as easy part-time jobs.
This campus is absolutely beautiful. Smaller class sizes ensure your professors are involved, and help make learning easier. The community is strong and there is plenty to do around!
What I absolutely enjoy most about poly campus is the class size. I am able to interact with the professors easier than when I was at Tempe campus and the parking is not ridiculously so far .
ASU Poly is great because you get the benefits of a big university and the benefits of a small campus. Everyone knows each other and we have a tight knit community, plus all the resources at the Tempe campus are a shuttle ride away. There is a lot of nature of campus and a lot of labs to get hands on experience. I love the 3D printers and the algae lab.
Really nice campus! You get the ASU experience on a much smaller scale, which is really nice. There are lots of resources available to students and instructors really care about seeing us succeed.
I take this school online, and it has been a breeze so far, the staff is great and I have never had a problem in the process.
Great small campus, always quiet and peaceful, most of the teachers care for their students, good resources at the students hand.
It has a wonderful Biology program and a great group of students supporting each other. There is a pretty big party scene at Arizona State but it's because of the wonderful athletics that ASU supports. Everyone feels at home and a sense of community. This is also a great area to do things and get involved in many activities.
Great small campus, teachers there are willing to give you the resources to reach your maximum learning.
I really enjoy the Polytechnic Campus, I like the size of the campus, it is small enough that it is easy to get around, and the small class sizes enable you to get to know your teacher and fellow students.
The Polytechnic campus is great for those who want to focus on their studies and not worry about going out or making plans or meeting people. But to those who wish to have the "college experience" and to those who want to make connections or meet people, this is not the place for you. The lack of events clubs and population make for a boring day with mediocre food and a need to do something. This campus can be compared to a ghost town, with a commute to another campus only being 30 minutes, it seems feasible, but the commute ends up being a hassle with getting together making a plan finding a way back and finding a place to go.
Start Your Review of Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus
I am an online student at ASU. I will be graduating this year and the Information Technology program is a well round program for the IT student. Although on line, most of my professors take the time to help their students if they need help via Skype, Google, or any other video conferencing venue. I wish I was in the main campus since the Polytechnic is fairly good and it is said that they have outstancding facilities for hands on experience as well as work and study to adquire skills in filed before graduation. The staff is very helpful, my advisor promptly responds to my emails and calls me if neccesary to discuss an action plan to finish my degree. The only thing about it is tha the tuition I find it way too high for non-residents. Each credit cost 1,599 dollars! Also the local area in Phoenix, is great but crimes committed by alleged drug cartels are always a concern.
* The campus size is appropriate (not too big or small)
* The class size is about 30 and it seems fitting
* The campus is quiet relative to Tempe known as a party campus
* Plenty of intelligent beings at this campus
* Enjoyable scenery however empty at times
Polytechnic is the quieter suburban campus that while is nice, is dead compared to Tempe. This campus is great for kids who come to college souley for getting a good education, which keep in mind, this is ASU so who really is here for the education?

Regardless, it is very good as the professors are great and the place is good for not having any distractions.