Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.13 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.13 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Support Services59 Graduates
Aeronautics and Aviation Technology54 Graduates
Graphic Communications51 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities37 Graduates
High School Education36 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering Technician29 Graduates
Computer Software Engineering24 Graduates
Elementary Education24 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say Greek life is pretty low-key and has little effect on the social scene.13 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.15 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.11 responses
Colleges like Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus
- BArizona State University - West Campus
- 4 Year
- Glendale, AZ
- 194 reviews
- B+Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott
- 4 Year
- Prescott, AZ
- 839 reviews
- BArizona State University - Downtown Phoenix Campus
- 4 Year
- Phoenix, AZ
- 411 reviews
- A-University of Arizona
- 4 Year
- Tucson, AZ
- 5,794 reviews
Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus Reviews
I am an online student at ASU. I will be graduating this year and the Information Technology program is a well round program for the IT student. Although on line, most of my professors take the time to help their students if they need help via Skype, Google, or any other video conferencing venue. I wish I was in the main campus since the Polytechnic is fairly good and it is said that they have outstancding facilities for hands on experience as well as work and study to adquire skills in filed before graduation. The staff is very helpful, my advisor promptly responds to my emails and calls me if neccesary to discuss an action plan to finish my degree. The only thing about it is tha the tuition I find it way too high for non-residents. Each credit cost 1,599 dollars! Also the local area in Phoenix, is great but crimes committed by alleged drug cartels are always a concern.
This campus is absolutely beautiful. Smaller class sizes ensure your professors are involved, and help make learning easier. The community is strong and there is plenty to do around!
Really nice campus! You get the ASU experience on a much smaller scale, which is really nice. There are lots of resources available to students and instructors really care about seeing us succeed.