Arizona College - Glendale Reviews

Garbage school that takes advantage of low income people like me. I didn't get a job even though I passed my externship. Where I was placed didn't hire me. I am now looking for work. These people don't care about you after you graduate and send you out in the world with nothing but pay your bill
I did not take any online courses at Arizona College,it was all on campus so this doesn't apply to me
Start Your Review of Arizona College - Glendale
Horrible. Teachers would say you have a chance to make up a test to raise your score and then not honor it. They waited until it was time to start clinical rotation to tell students that the TEAS exam was a requirement and the testing dates were booked up for 3 months which meant you missed your clinical rotation date and in my case was dropped from the program.
My experience with arizona college so far has been great. I have all the essentials to help me pass my classes which include tutors, Outgoing classmates and helpful advisors for resources. If there was would thing i would change it would be to make sure that all the professors are on the same page because ill have one professor who's great at everything their doing and then my other professor that is clueless with everything and that impacts my grade tremendously.
I recently went to Arizona College in Glendale. The teachers aren’t even licensed or certified to teach ( those who can’t do, teach). I had endless occasions where students were favored, or left out do to race and gender. Communication with the school is horrible, emails and phone calls are not returned in a timely manner. That school is just a very unprofessional place to attend. The school does not have their students back at all.
Arizona College made it beyond easy to apply and get accepted. Within twenty-four hours of requesting information I had a meeting set up to see if this school was for me. I found out if I was accepted within days. They are so helpful with the whole process, setting you up for the HESI test, and walking you through every step of the financial aid process. They explain every step of schooling and always makes sure to be on the same page and to have you fully understand everything you are signing and viewing. Its so nice to have a school that cares about you, how to make you succeed. and your well being. I would definitely recommend this school to any and every one.
This small campus is ideal, especially for nursing students. I was happy to learn that the graduation rate has been 100% in the past year. I like the small set up. It has amazing views of the city. The classrooms are professional and small. I love the ability to see into the lab rooms. Also the fact you can be tutored by your teachers are a plus.
There is diversity on students, there's students from different countries. The teachers are supportive of their students and they are self explanatory. Campus is big it has a lot of nature. People can hangout wherever they want with the condition that they are going to be mature and quite. People in Arizona college are so friendly and everyone knows everyone.
I have visited this college but I have not yet attended because I am only a freshman in High School. This college is really good and I would recommend it to anyone
I would personally like to see the faculty be more involved with the students who they signed up. I have no experience any form of communication from my advisors. The overall experience will be one to remember simply because I am a full time student, hold a full time job, and have managed to get through struggles while being able to maintain my grades and make it to school on a daily basis. The instructors try their best to work with all students based on certain circumstances.
The teachers were well educated in their teaching subjects. They were always willing to lend a helping hand.
Arizona College is a hands on school, teachers are very helpful they are there to help when you need it. Good lessons taught and very understandably great communication with professors and staff.
Teachers are very helpful and knowledgeable. The way the program is set up is simple and easy to understand. Medical assistant and phlebotomy are tied together which is very neat. Loving it!
Terrible for-profit school. I attended here years ago and don't even work in the field I studied. You won't get a job, and if you do, it'll probably be around 11.00/hour, which is hardly a livable wage and way less than what they tell you you'll be making. Awful graduation rates-- 34% for Medical Assistant, 49% overall. It's on their site under 'Read Important Disclosures' at the bottom. Don't waste your time or money because you'll only rack up a large amount of debt you won't be able to pay back. Go to a community college with the same program instead. I really hope Arizona College closes down for good. So glad these "schools" are being held accountable by the government, are shutting down left and right, and people are realizing what a sham they are. The jig is up!
I am very much so happy with this school. The program is very fast pace and a lot of cramming but I love it and the teachers are very helpful.
The school is always clean when i get there everyone is nice and has an positive attitude. They love to work with you and make sure that you will do the best that you can.
Start Your Review of Arizona College - Glendale
This school gives you a flexibility to work within your schedule.
Being an online student isn't easy for me, I like to be more on campus.
There is always help within instructors and teachers, even after graduating those students will still stop by giving us advice, to what work and what not to do.