Arizona Christian University Reviews

ACU is a good college to attend with a staff that truly cares about the students. However, it can be fairly disorganized, and it is very small.
I am a freshman going into Arizona Christian. I don’t know much yet but, from what I see and hear when I go to visit I am just at loss for words on how much they really care for students at this program. It is such a great thing to be apart of and I am happy that I will be attending ACU.
Arizona Christian University is a very comfortable campus to be on and our culture is second to none.The way everyone conducts themselves is what makes it hard to even think about leaving.Being touch with the Word is what is the best part about it, the diversity of people make it to where your not left out no matter what the situation is.
Start Your Review of Arizona Christian University
Arizona Christian has great students around and different ways to enlighten children, but being social aware of all race this school can lack.
Arizona Christian University is genuinely one of the friendliest campuses you will ever be a part of. People are always happy and are willing to have a conversation with anyone and everyone. The teaching staff is very knowledgeable and understands how it is to be a student-athlete. The library at ACU is a great place to get help on assignments and to find information on all classes. There are athletes everywhere you go, and this helps the dynamic of the "student-athlete" life. Overall, the environment in which you will be in is stress-free and very helpful when it comes to academics.
While attending Arizona Christian University, I can say that I have had such a great experience schooling wise, spiritually. I love the environment and the fact that we are expanding our campus , students, and staff. The staff members are very involved and you can tell that they love what they do for living. They have the students best interests at heart. At Arizona Christian University I had little knowledge of the Bible, but in two years I've learned so much more.
Arizona Christian University is a small private christian school with great faculty and amazing teachers, they are every passionate and caring. I would recommend this school to people who have a passion for Christ.
I came to ACU last year to help prolong my baseball career in college sports. Not only did I do that, but I was able to improve not only in sports but within myself as well. With a small campus, you constantly see the same people throughout the campus, I improved my sociability within myself and got to make a lot of new friends while here because of it.
Haven't taken any classes yet but all the staff I have come into contact with always has a smile on their face and is very welcoming. I meet with the head of the financial aid department and she was very helpful and told me what I needed to fix on finical aid information. Also the football coaches are very respectful. The counselors are very helpful with planning your class schedules. They accommodate well for athletes and their time frames with practice and game schedules.
If Bible's your thing, this school is for you I guess... There's two chapels to attend every week for no credits and this university requires volunteer hours. What is this, elementary/ middle school? If you fail, there is a $375 fine to pay and an F on your transcript.

On top of that, the staff at this university is so unorganized. Not worth the money or time to attend this school. The people here can be quite judgmental if you don't act or do things their way. "Christians" all the way... even if some are just superficial Christians on the surface they judge just the same if not harsher.

The dorms are ridiculous. Even if you petition because you can drive and live near the school, they won't let you. You have to pay for meal plan that sucks and never know the menu before apparently technology and uploading things students should know on the school website is not this school's thing.
So far my experience at Arizona Christian has been very fun. I have met a diverse group of people from all over the world including Germany, Spain, Columbia, Mexico, and even France. As far as schooling goes, the professors are great. The school is a smaller campus which makes it easier to communicate with professors one on one to ask questions. Overall, you will be put in a great environment to succeed with great students and great community. If you're not a party person and would like to keep your priorities straight, ACU is the place for you.
I wanted to attend a small Christian college. Arizona Christian is perfect. I'm on the baseball team but also find time for inter mural sports and pick-up basketball games. The campus is small but the people and professors are great! They also have most varsity sports such as football, basketball, soccer, golf and more!
I am currently a Sophomore at ACU. My experience has been great. This is a new adventure me because I am from California. The faculty, coaches and students make it a great place to be a part of.
its a very healthy environment , an individual can really thrive. The professors are willing and very helpful. The students come from all backgrounds and get a long very well. This university is more involved in people's lives ; hands on. The people here lift each other up so much.
Great environment with caring and friendly faculty and staff. I felt very welcomed when I first stepped into the school. Great variety of sports and extracurricular activities. They do focus on the Christian faith, but they don't force it onto their students. Being there I've grown so much in my studies, my athletics, and in my faith. Very grateful to have graduated there with endless memories and friendships.
This school is really good and makes me study deeper into my biblical studies. Also the class sizes are so small I love it. The football team is great.
ACU is an awesome school. The students and professors are very nice, and the classes are really interesting.
Start Your Review of Arizona Christian University
Arizona Christian University is 100% dedicated to its students. The professors are fantastic, coaches are all amazing and every single person that works for the school is working toward the same goal. Although campus is small, it is very well taken care of. The dorms are always clean and the suites and rooms are all very big. ACU is a great place to start school if you are looking for a small university that is centerd around The Lord.
Arizona Christian University is a great school. The people are friendly and it's great overall community. The teachers are super flexible and very willing to work with you separately.
ACU is a wonderful school. The people are incredibly nice and the classes are both fun are challenging. The class sizes are very small, which allows you to get to know your professors and classmates, which is a huge advantage over larger universities. I have definitely grown in my faith since I started attending this school, and have received the academic preparation that I need for a career in my field.