Arizona Christian University is ...
Private not-for-profit, Inter-/Non-denominational
NAIA Division I
Central States Football League
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.20 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management34 Graduates
Counseling Psychology22 Graduates
Theological and Ministerial Studies22 Graduates
Elementary Education7 Graduates
Social Studies Teacher Education6 Graduates
English and Speech Teacher Education3 Graduates
Mathematics Teacher Education3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.17 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.20 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.14 responses
Arizona Christian University Reviews
I wanted to attend a small Christian college. Arizona Christian is perfect. I'm on the baseball team but also find time for inter mural sports and pick-up basketball games. The campus is small but the people and professors are great! They also have most varsity sports such as football, basketball, soccer, golf and more!
So far my experience at Arizona Christian has been very fun. I have met a diverse group of people from all over the world including Germany, Spain, Columbia, Mexico, and even France. As far as schooling goes, the professors are great. The school is a smaller campus which makes it easier to communicate with professors one on one to ask questions. Overall, you will be put in a great environment to succeed with great students and great community. If you're not a party person and would like to keep your priorities straight, ACU is the place for you.
Great environment with caring and friendly faculty and staff. I felt very welcomed when I first stepped into the school. Great variety of sports and extracurricular activities. They do focus on the Christian faith, but they don't force it onto their students. Being there I've grown so much in my studies, my athletics, and in my faith. Very grateful to have graduated there with endless memories and friendships.