Aria Health School of Nursing Reviews

The process to transfer credits was tedious, but it helps in the long run and allows you to finish "earlier"
our school works in combination with Penn State to earn a higher degree
all of my professors so far have come from a prestigious background with degrees in nursing, so most of our professors have worked on a hospital floor and provided hands on care, while they also continue their education, as most have higher degrees.
Review Aria Health School of Nursing
Our program is teamed up with many of the local hospitals where most of the graduates tend to work if they live around the area
The workload is difficult and the curriculum is tough, but working with many different hospitals provides us with amazing opportunities.
I've been very successful so far, for example since transferring here I've become a different student. I've always been a hard worker, but this is the first time that I am seeing my hard work paying off!
From the classroom to the clinical experience is awesome. Every professor puts in extra effort into every student to make sure he/she becomes successful. The school provides all kinds of resources to meet the needs of their students.