Argosy University - Washington Reviews

My school is flexible with classroom curriculum.
So far I have taken two on line courses for my program. The professors are knowledgeable and the workload is comparable to the traditional classroom experience.
The training department is helpful and supportive to the students who graduated from the psychology doctorate program.
Review Argosy University - Washington
The professors are amazing. They are supportive and have real life knowledge of being in the mental health field.
Students from my campus are able to apply and receive great career opportunities because of the training department and the reputation of the school.
The professors are amazing. They bring real world experiences into the classroom and are supportive when students need help.
I have had a good experience with Argosy University- Washington, DC. I am in the clinical psychology doctorate program and am learning the skills and knowledge needed to become a competent future psychologist.
All my courses have given me real world experience.
The online library and tutorial access is great.
My classes are well organized and interactive.
Most of the students at my school are full-time career, adult students. Most are graduate students in psychology, business and education.
The education I am receiving is based on the work and effort I put in. Paying for the program is just another motivating factor to work hard in my program and work efficiently in the classroom.
I see posting for post-grad services all around campus- job preparation, internship preparation, and networking opportunities.
The computer lab is easily accessible and alerts are always sent out in case of any lab closings for program updates.
I received the aid that I needed in order to complete my studies and to fulfill a lifelong dream and although I ran out of money. This school still allows me the flexibility to make payments and continue my studies.
Services Availiable – The services are available and frequently send out announcements for workshops.
Online Course – I have had online courses before however Argosy has a better set up. The teacher gives feed back regularly. I would strongly encourage you to take classes where you can be self motivated for online as it can sometimes be a little dry.
Review Argosy University - Washington
Community Counseling – I love the fact that classes are accelerated. I am only on campus 7 times for each class. There are multiple options for classes also. You can take classes that are 15 weeks or the 7 week option as well as online. Most of my classes are Friday and Saturday classes so that allows me to focus on other things throughout the week. The teachers are knowledgeable and The Teaching assistants are great too. The only down side to the school is it's location. I live an hour away and driving through the DC area is not my favorite thing to do especially if I don't leave early enough.
My financial aid counselor is awesome, she keeps me informed of things that need to be done and whats going on with my money. My classes are worth every penny and I am extremely satisfied with Argosy University and all professors.
Argosy University – If i had to reapply to schools I still apply with Argosy. All of my advisers keep in touch with me and show me that they care about my education as much as I do. This shows me that I am not just a statistic or a number.