Argosy University - Phoenix Reviews

Argosy University has been the best decision I have made in my 20's. My professors are all amazing, understanding, and knowledgeable. They provide lessons that I am able to use immediately, have fascinating discussions, and are very down to earth. Great financial staff and admissions counselors that are always a phone call away. BEST DECISION EVER!!
Workload isn't too much but it moves quickly so you have to stay on top of it. It's easy to fall behind if not careful.
Very good school. Staff is always willing to help. Professors are personable and want you to succeed. You should have some general computer knowledge though. Don't be fooled it is tough and they move fast.
Start Your Review of Argosy University - Phoenix
The workload is light enough to manage, and understandable.
The career center is very organized and easy to understand, also very helpful.
I really enjoyed the experience with each professor and the classmates I encountered were warm and helpful
The quality of the staff, career services after, and overall experience is fantastic.
Coming in to psychology I was nervous, but later on down the line, I began to feel determined. My major in psychology was everything I expected it to be.
My overall experience has been very pleasing.
My overall experience at school has been excellent. Every time I have a question, I am able to email my advisor who responds promptly.
I do not work but can strongly agree that the due dates for assignments are well-organized and do not require a lot of brain wrecking
never attended an on-campus college but i feel that online you have more availability to resources in order to complete tasks asked to be completed per Argosy cirriculum
students are offered career services that help one to build their Resume and cover letters
Some students are ignorant and put forth very little effort all professors encourage one to think outside of the box
All students and professors are willing to work with students and are all looking out for the best interest of the student
Only issue I have had is my having to pay for tuition out of pocket due to doubling classes too frequently, it is allowed to tier classes but be careful on how often you do so
the flexibility is great - although sometimes the website seems to go down
Start Your Review of Argosy University - Phoenix
I love the classmates I am in class with
i am not happy with the career service dept
I am an online student it is hard to get intouch with career center people