Argosy University - Online Reviews

Graduate with my B.S. furthering my education for my Master's degree. All I can say is that personally and determination are key factors for success 😁
It has been a great experience going to school online at Argosy. I would recommend online learning to many of my friends. I look forward to graduating soon.
I was lucky enough to be contacted by a wonderful representative from Argosy. After being out of school for 20 years, I was hesitant to go back. My worries were reassured and I am so glad I decided to return.
Start Your Review of Argosy University - Online
The coursework has been very doable and has a lot to do with my major. However, I would like more contact and one-on-one time with professors.
This is truly a great experience! It is convenient for my busy life! The faculty is always on top of every aspect of my online experience! Blessed I decided to go with Argosy!
So far my experience has been excellent at Argosy University! I am in my fourth class and my advisors are amazing. All the professors I have had so far have been super helpful as well. I definitely recommend taking classes online, they are only 5 weeks long!
I have had an excellent experience in studying for my associates in business at Argosy University. The staff is very understanding, and most instructors really do care of your learning outcome.
Argosy is very helpful in getting you started in the right direction. The professors are very knowledgeable and the staff are as well.
I love the interacting from the professors and the counsel that keeps you focused and in line, they’re great. Always making sure you’re taken care of
i felt totally pressured to signup. i should have said no and considered options, but the recruiter was pushy, so i enrolled. i had a family issue to occur, so i had to drop out. the only good thing was i could talk to my instructors anytime i needed them. I had alot of help. We could talk on the phone, webcam, or email. They made themselves available. But i was very disappointed in the business side of it. I was talked/forced into taking out loans that i did not need, which took me 4 years to pay back, without a degree!!!
I really enjoy being back in school. Argosy University is totally professional and your team is there for you when you need help. The Professors are more than ready and welling help any student no matter how stupid the question or small or big the problem may be, they are there for the students. That is why the students are the ones who have to pay back our loans. Unless we get grants and scholarships. I my opinion Argosy University online is great. I am an honor student with a GPA of 4.0. In high school I was lucky if I had a c or c- average. So Argosy is a wonderful learning experiences, and they take pride in their programs.
I have not had a bad experience with Argosy University Online I find the professors very helpful when something is not understood. I love it there and the course work is not that bad but as with any school one does have to full apply their self.
Wonderful school!
I am able to still be a full time mom, worker, and student while attending argosy. I love the flexibility. The advisers as well as the course instructors are wonderful.
I have mixed feelings about this school because there are several instructors that help and there others that want you to fail.
I enjoy my school, it allows me to have my work and time for my schooling as well as study time. I think online works well for peopel with busy lifes
Graduate school at Argosy University comprised a unique amalgam of interactions with learners and instructors from around the world. It was an experience that prepared me for a highly diverse workforce and its technological demands. Professor/student interactions toward establishment of congruent teaching and learning styles is critical for academic success. The curriculum and instruction platform was conducive to soci-cognitive growth as well as honing of coping skills toward intrinsic balance requisite for meeting and exceeding expectations inside and outside of the virtual classroom. Finally, Argosy University Online was an exemplar of a student-friendly environment with high-end didactic algorithms.
The staff are excellent at assisting Military members with financial aid options, degree plans, and any sudden issues that may arise while serving on Active duty.
Start Your Review of Argosy University - Online
I am currently attending Argosy University Online. I love it so far. The instructors are amazing! They take the time to talk to you and answer questions you may have. The staff are also very helpful, I was having some trouble getting all my paperwork done to attend Argosy and they were very patient and super helpful in guiding me to what I needed to do.
I am a currently an student taking online courses for Argosy University I like there programs and it challenge my mind to value my education and learn all the things that I can learn.
It is a good college, great access to my classes by my computer. All of my academic advisors are helpful when I need some help. They are always emailing you on how your doing in classes and how you are doing yourself.