Argosy University - Online Reviews

The Admissions staff at AUO is outstanding and the teachers are there for you every step of the way. The course schedule is manageable, I would highly recommend this school to any of my friends.
It is an excellent school that offers a proficient education in a much less amount of time. The instructors are very interactive, and you receive assistance with any issues right away.
It’s a great school to attend everyone there helps you reach your goal..staff are friendly there when you need them
Start Your Review of Argosy University - Online
The online experience, although I just started, has been much better than when I was enrolled at Argosy San Diego. The academic adviser is much more attentive to my needs and replies very quickly.
I have a pretty good experience so far. I am very pleased with the financial counselors who have helped leep me on track. The academic counselors have been great too. The only issue i have is they keep switching them on you without telling you.
I love Argosy University, the staff and professors are amazing and they all take the time to make sure that each student has the skills needed to succeed and obtain their degree of choice.
They will just take your money and then pile on more
20000 out of pocket, 101000 in student loans and still have a 14000 balance. 😑
So my experience is good. The instructors I have had are respectful and professional. I would like to attend a class in campus, to experience a live class and be able to ask questions.
The administration was very helpful in every aspect of college enrollment. The online classrooms are exceptional and the professors really care. I would recommend Argosy to every one I know
So far I love how involved the school is in showing how the program i'm going for is done and overall what specifically I shall be learning in the program. I am also intrigued with how the classroom set up is, from discussions and assignments to the grading set up.
I have had such strong Professors in my courses that they push me! And look for more in what I can mantatin.
Online school for a 44 year old student was a challenge but not overwhelming. Professors were helpful, knowledgeable, and great at communicating in a timely manner.
I've been attending Argosy University-Online since 2013 on and off. I love how supportive the staff is and the variety of tools that the campus common provides me with! After receiving my Associate's, my Success advisor walked me through my transition into my Bachelor's program.
It has been quite hard task but i hung in there. At first when I got stated I had butter fly in my stomach because i through that i couldn't do it but i hung in there. And i finally got my lesson.
Graduate with my B.S. furthering my education for my Master's degree. All I can say is that personally and determination are key factors for success 😁
It has been a great experience going to school online at Argosy. I would recommend online learning to many of my friends. I look forward to graduating soon.
I was lucky enough to be contacted by a wonderful representative from Argosy. After being out of school for 20 years, I was hesitant to go back. My worries were reassured and I am so glad I decided to return.
Start Your Review of Argosy University - Online
The coursework has been very doable and has a lot to do with my major. However, I would like more contact and one-on-one time with professors.
This is truly a great experience! It is convenient for my busy life! The faculty is always on top of every aspect of my online experience! Blessed I decided to go with Argosy!
So far my experience has been excellent at Argosy University! I am in my fourth class and my advisors are amazing. All the professors I have had so far have been super helpful as well. I definitely recommend taking classes online, they are only 5 weeks long!