Argosy University - Online Reviews

What I like about Argosy University Online is that each class is five weeks long and the last five weeks of the semester you take two classes. The average classes college students take a quarter or semester are 3-5, and at Argosy it is 4.
I have attended Argosy University Online most professors and Instructors are strick but they are willing to help. Some financial advisors are great I only have one who will not return phone calls or emails. Which is frustrating being able to do my work in the time amount given is completed within the time frame and it’s not so hard. Professors and Instructors give emails and phone numbers to reach out to them during office hours so you can contact them and they can help you.
I like how the teachers try and help the students when they need help and the advisors are great they answer your question with respect if they don't answer they call you right back or even a email there the best school
Start Your Review of Argosy University - Online
study and attend on my time frame, no set schedult, easy remote access, limited help financially, seems like the grants, scholarships and loans don't last thruought the whole course.
My overall experience with Argosy University has been very well. The staff has been very accommodating to my needs and the class schedules are very flexible. Things that I would like to see improvement on our better counseling, and better financial advising.
The Admissions staff at AUO is outstanding and the teachers are there for you every step of the way. The course schedule is manageable, I would highly recommend this school to any of my friends.
It is an excellent school that offers a proficient education in a much less amount of time. The instructors are very interactive, and you receive assistance with any issues right away.
It’s a great school to attend everyone there helps you reach your goal..staff are friendly there when you need them
The online experience, although I just started, has been much better than when I was enrolled at Argosy San Diego. The academic adviser is much more attentive to my needs and replies very quickly.
I have a pretty good experience so far. I am very pleased with the financial counselors who have helped leep me on track. The academic counselors have been great too. The only issue i have is they keep switching them on you without telling you.
I love Argosy University, the staff and professors are amazing and they all take the time to make sure that each student has the skills needed to succeed and obtain their degree of choice.
They will just take your money and then pile on more
20000 out of pocket, 101000 in student loans and still have a 14000 balance. 😑
So my experience is good. The instructors I have had are respectful and professional. I would like to attend a class in campus, to experience a live class and be able to ask questions.
The administration was very helpful in every aspect of college enrollment. The online classrooms are exceptional and the professors really care. I would recommend Argosy to every one I know
So far I love how involved the school is in showing how the program i'm going for is done and overall what specifically I shall be learning in the program. I am also intrigued with how the classroom set up is, from discussions and assignments to the grading set up.
I have had such strong Professors in my courses that they push me! And look for more in what I can mantatin.
Online school for a 44 year old student was a challenge but not overwhelming. Professors were helpful, knowledgeable, and great at communicating in a timely manner.
Start Your Review of Argosy University - Online
I've been attending Argosy University-Online since 2013 on and off. I love how supportive the staff is and the variety of tools that the campus common provides me with! After receiving my Associate's, my Success advisor walked me through my transition into my Bachelor's program.
It has been quite hard task but i hung in there. At first when I got stated I had butter fly in my stomach because i through that i couldn't do it but i hung in there. And i finally got my lesson.
Graduate with my B.S. furthering my education for my Master's degree. All I can say is that personally and determination are key factors for success 😁