Argosy University - Inland Empire Reviews

I am an international student originally from London, so it is safe to say that coming to Argosy University (IE) was initially a frightening experience for me. However, I transitioned very easily due to the openness and warmth that I received by all my professors and colleagues. The classes are extremely interactive, and the professors are highly knowledgeable about their subjects. I would say it was a good move for me! I don't think I would have done my MA program anywhere else.
It worked well around my job and personal life
Very user friendly, and easy to comprehend.
Review Your College
I am able to work my personal schedule around my academic schedule
They are very helpful, very. I really appreciate the fact that the schedule my classes for me that has always been a hassle at my other college
  • Jan 19 2016
  • Value
I havent been informed during the process of any internship program I know Ill be on my own transitioning after graduation, but thats ok because I plan to work a feild with numerous opportunity.
  • Jan 19 2016
  • Value
Very rewarding. I feel like I am walking away with knowledge that can be applied to the real world
The teachers are good at explaining course material and working with students one on one
Great environment for students looking for a class room size that is smaller, the teachers are excellent, and the school offers alot of flexebility
I'll learn better hearing an instructor lecture, than I doing the work on my own not knowing what to do.
Small class some interaction. Everyone is different so they do they own thing, but when it comes to group discussions some engage.
My instructor was helpful although I dislike how we meet once a week
The staff was very helpful, nothing but good people there.

From student services to counselors.
The academic counselors are very helpful and are willing to assist you at all times.
The alumni makes the job prospect seems promising.
  • Value
I hate online courses. I feel that you are just a name and cannot make the desired connections with the professors or peers without meeting face to face.
They are open and supportive.
Review Your College
The financial aid office takes way to long to respond to their student and it often delays funds.
  • Value
I have not exactly used any of the career services besides the information on interviewing techniques.
  • Value
The professors want you to succeed.