Argosy University - Denver Reviews

So far everything has been great at Argosy. I really like the hands on classrooms, the computer lab hours, and the extra activities all geared to help you learn something new every day. The teachers work in the field so their lessons are desined to teach you real life skills that you will be needing in order to succeed in your desired career. The extra activitie that I loved the best was the different murder scenes we created to not only use for a haunted house but to show us real life do's and don'ts while at a crime scene and what/how they police contaminated crime scenes such as Lizzy Borden murders, the famous O.J. Simpson murder scene as well as the famous Manson murders. It was a night I will never forget!
There are so many great things that can be said about Argosy, however there are a few that stand out more than the rest. first all the teachers work in the field they are teaching. They have other jobs and they teach there to help the new generation become prepared through knowledge. Second there are many hands on learning in the classroom as well as additional support and flexibility to meet once a week in class and able to do the rest online. And the last reason I love this school is their campus. It;s very inviting, friendly and secure. Security is one of the most important things to have in schools now a days and to me having the ease accessing the computer lab, classrooms or the vending area that is equipped with a microwave and several vending machines, they even have healthy choices available!
The online option allows for flexibility necessary to a busy life.
Review Your College
Online classes have posts due and require interactions but the involvement seems generic and does not have the feel of traditional classroom feel.
There are career services and resume help offers online and at the campus.
  • Feb 2 2016
  • Value
The classes offered have options for online or blended classes which is helpful. Some classes seemed unnecessary and just additional costs.
There may be value of students already work in the field they study in unless a masters is obtained.
  • Feb 2 2016
  • Value
Have not found it to be that helpful in advancing in my career.
Expensive in comparison to other schools but allows for more flexibility for working students.
I cannot comment on this subject because I have not yet met the Student Body.
The school I am beginning at has a tuition that was suitable to me. It also has a program that if you are able to maintain a 2.7 GPA by the end of the 1st semester then they will credit back to their students 39% of their tuition. That certainly is one of the incentives that I have for attending Argosy.
  • Apr 25 2015
  • Value
I cannot rate or describe the quality of post-grad services because I have approximately two years left in school.
  • Apr 25 2015
  • Value
I have not started my program at Argosy University but am looking forward to beginning as I major in Psychology. I am excited about some of the classes Argosy has to offer such as Abnormal Psychology and their Substance Abuse program. I am just thankful that I have the criteria to begin school here and look forward to graduating from this school.
I wish I could give you more information about the school that I am attending, but this is my first semester at Argosy University. I am looking forward to beginning my program in Psychology and learning about Argosy as I go
Even though the campus is small, it feels very down to earth and extremely homey. The library appears to have all of the resources that I would need. I haven't started school yet but I am looking forward to it and can't wait to learn about my new classes
  • Apr 24 2015
  • Campus
lots of good resources to depend on.
  • Campus
personally,I learn more in person that online.
Review Your College
I don't know much about this.
  • Value
It's more set apart because it's very easy to understand and talk to the staff.
  • Campus
It's still a lot of money