1. Atlanta, GA
  2. 4 Year

Argosy University - Atlanta Reviews

Getting enrolled has been hassle free. Everyone is so helpful and willing tomgonthe extra mile to help. It's great.
It's a great program. The more a person puts in to the classroom the more they will get out.
For me perusing my education will allow me to

Move up at my job now for 3 years along with gaining higher pay.
  • College Junior
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
The professors at Argosy- online division are superb!! Most have family, jobs, and activities just as the students. Talking with the professors if an assignment could possibly be late is okay. They're flexible and understanding. I've been at conferences with my job in the past and have had the pleasure of meeting a few! It's unique at Argosy- professors seem to want you to have a successful career just as much. It's like family.
I chose Argosy Online because of my full work load. Argosy is a credited school, so every credit counts!
  • College Junior
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
I am able to work ahead if I need to. Time management for me is very important to me being a single mother of four kids and fully employed. Staff is always available for me if I need them. I went into my class rooms 2 years ago for the first time and read over what the professors expect and due dates of assignments. I quickly realized I was able to work ahead if I needed.
Being a mother of four kids and having full time employment, Argosy councilors as well as the professors, work well with me in getting my assignments turned in. I strive for excellence and Argosy employers helps me to achieve my goals.
I love the flexibility and convenience of my blended classes; Mainly online and one weekend onsite classes per semester.
Online classes are very convenient. I love it!
The courses thus far have been very informative. The information provided have both enlightened and inspired me greatly.
My prospects are internships, networking and future employment!
  • College Senior
  • Jan 2 2016
  • Value
I'm still awaiting internship opportunities. Thus, I am confident that Argosy University staff will assist me in this endeavor.
I love the competent and well-experienced instructors teaching the classes. They are not only working at the University, but are also currently working in the healthcare industry on a higher level, such as the CDC.
Although I wanted to major in Applied Behavioral Science, my degree program for psychology has certainly given me the opportunity to learn things that are equivalent for both majors. My hope is to return after graduating to get my Masters.
I am in my third year with Argosy University and have taken all of my courses to this point online. I feel that while pursuing my degree in psychology, this University has definitely made sure to require that I enroll in courses that are needed to truly understand the career path that I have chosen.
As a high school student, I found that interactions with teachers made me somewhat anxious. However, with online school, I don't feel as if there is someone breathing down my back and it has made the experience much more enjoyable for me. If there is a problem or I need assistance, I have several ways to contact my teachers. I also enjoy interacting with other students. The online courses makes it easier to communicate with fellow students without the social anxiety that larger crow can create.
I feel like I get more one on one attention then sitting in a regular classroom setting. I seem to get better grades attending online classes then campus classes. There not as much distractions studying this way.
I have no opinion at this time because I have not started classes.
I hope to use what I learn in school to help other addicts that have gotten into trouble with the law due there additions get help like I did. I am a 12 yr recovering addict and I believe I can help other get clean like I did.
  • College Freshman