Arapahoe Community College Reviews

This nursing program is out of this world amazing. It is competitive but the teachers are all so smart and really push you to be your best.
My girlfriend comes to this campus, she loves it and she’s always talking about what she has learned. It’s a nice environment, I’ve gone in a couple times and everyone has been friendly enough to make me feel welcomed.
ACC is a great school. The professors are all very passionate about their jobs and their passion encourages the enthusiasm of their students.
Start Your Review of Arapahoe Community College
My professors are almost always available. If they don't have an on-campus office, then they are easy to contact by way of email or telephone. A heavy emphasis is placed on submitting instructor/course evaluations e very semester. I believe these evaluations make a difference. Each academic department closely complies to state requirements for course materials, content, scope and sequence. Grading is fair; students get the grades they deserve. This is my favorite incentive to work hard, perhaps harder than my fellow students, because I know that my grades will reflect my comparative status as a scholar.
This is my second time attending college and I feel as though I made the right choice attending Arapahoe Community College. The staff is amazingly helpful no matter what department you are in or even if you are working with student workers. The environment on campus is such a positive one and makes you feel so comfortable being there. The resources they have for students is also very extensive and shows how much they want their students to succeed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is thinking of attending college. Even if they are looking to transfer in the future, Arapahoe Community College is a great stepping stone.
The staff truly cares about the students. While I only have experience in the EMT program, I know that long-term success is the primary goal of ACC and they will do everything they can to provide the tools necessary to achieve that goal.
I really enjoy it. The teachers really try to help you understand the concepts and try so hard to help you do great.
So far I am very happy with my experience at Arapahoe Community College. The class size is small, the professors are reliable and caring. The campus may not be the prettiest on the outside, but the surrounding area is nice and the inside of the school is great. There are plenty of resources to access if you need help, and all of the faculty are definitely there to make your experience smooth. I would highly suggest it
I love the diversity of academic programs ACC offers. I was able to find a program that suits my career goals. ACC is also very affordable and they can help further your career.
Good local college with small class sizes and is decently priced. There are three locations so it is easy to find one closest to you or even work only online. Staff are very helpful and are willing to make your college experience great.
For a community college, the professors were very knowledgeable about their subjects and the campus was well kept. It doesn't have all the fun activities of a larger college but if your main objective is to save money while earning your degree ACC is the right place for you.
The science classes are hard but the teachers care and try their best. The food is delicious but expensive so eat before coming or bring your meal. They try their best to make sure the campus is safe and the student body is engaged.
I applied to this community college and i got in all i'm waiting for is to get into the nursing program but i have very high hopes that this school will be a great experience for me when i do start attending.
I like this college because I am taking a few classes to apply for Nursing programs and it has been a seamless experience. Professors are great and the campus has been great!
I like the program that I'm in for Medical Assistant. I would like to see more offerings for campus housing.
Arapahoe Community College is an amazing school for people who are focused on getting into the work force. If you go into this expecting to learn a bunch of theoretical information that may not be applicable to your job you will be let down. The teachers and staff are very hands on and are usually very available if you need to get in contact with them. The teachers in the computer networking department are all very experienced and highly certified in their field. I have learned so much more than I was expecting to when I started my degree here. I highly recommend this school to anyone who is looking to join the workforce with pertinent knowledge, and do it quickly!
I loved my time at ACC! Most of the teachers I had were professional, highly trained, and cared about their students. It was both very affordable and had a great location that was very easy to reach by bus, train, or car. The food in the cafeteria area was good, if not a little overpriced. The student store and bookstores were very nice as well. There were also quite a few on-campus events almost every week, though I never attended any of them as I was too busy. I would absolutely recommend this college to anyone looking to start (or restart) their education path.
Start Your Review of Arapahoe Community College
Arapahoe Community College is an average community college. The academics are ok, but if you're looking for a challenging school, don't go here.
Friendly, knowledgeable Staff, and a great place to study, flexible schedule for evening classes, which helps when you have kids and a working spouse.
Great combination and balance. Switched from a major university to take classes here and I am very happy with my experience.