Arapahoe Community College Reviews

Incompetent educators and administration.

This school is he epitome of "Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, administrate."

Save your money. Go elsewhere.
most of the class i need where up at the main campus and i lived in Parker. so if you don't minded a long drive than these is good for you.
When I went to visit it all seemed great! I can't wait to start in the fall of 2017. My mom went to ACC and she said it's a great school. The professors are nice and will make time for you to come in and get help or talk about questions you have.
Review Arapahoe Community College
The reason for my review being only 3 stars is due to the fact that there should be more clubs and orginizations. I didnt feel at home or like I was welcome. Making friends was hard due to the fact that there werent very many ways to meet people other than class.
Students are supportive of others and willing to collaborate. If you are in need of assistance, the teachers are almost always willing to answer any questions and make accommodations you may need.
I like how it has various scholarships that suit everyone. What I would change about it is that the scholarships can be a little more organized.
Arapahoe community college offers a lot of different degrees to go for and starter programs for higher level programs. They have a lot of different clubs and activities to do outside of class but I wish they would make them more knowledgeable to everyone.
It is an amazing college, with a wonderful staff and students. I feel safe on campus at all times, and the classes are not to difficult.
Arapahoe Community College is a great starting block to earn an associates degree and move onto a 4 year school. The teachers are there to help you if you're just starting out or already have an idea of what you want to do, and point you in the right direction.
The biggest hurdle to overcome was myself. Any help you need can be had if you just ask. I didn't think I needed academic advising but everyone I meet with them, I feel better about the courses I've chosen. The classes and curriculum are so many to choose from especially with the campuses.
I wasn't sure if it was going to be right for me but ended up being very convenient.
After my appointment I realized I was on the right track I've always liked computers and helping people.
Using programs like TestOut is very educational. As close to reality as you can get.
Professors are knowledgeable and passionate about what the teach. Very approachable and willing to help with your subject problems. I like the smaller classrooms more because you can get to know the other student better.
There are opportunities as work study but have not come across internship opportunity yet. I would love the chance to be used in the IT department as an intern
Its a community college so its easy to switch things around and have all the resources you need. Everyone is so willing to help and it just gives out a good vibe.
Almost all of the classes I've taken have had online courses as well as in person ones. I enjoy the online classes and recently it seems they've amped up the difficulty of the courses.
Review Arapahoe Community College
Guaranteed transfer to any school in Colorado is great.
I've enjoyed both the online and in person courses I've taken. However, there is a large gap in difficulty between professors sometimes. I had a situation where I got a D in an Astronomy class because due to horrible luck I couldn't make it to the final test and the teacher wouldn't allow for a retake, so I had to retake the course again with a different teacher and found that the workloads between teachers varied significantly. So it is important to look into which professor you choose when registering for courses!
Credits are guaranteed transfer to any college in Colorado so I think that is the value of a degree from this school.