Arapahoe Community College Reviews

This is a fantastic college. The environment is conducive to success and genuine education. The professors all care about their students and go out their way to point them in the right direction. The School offers a multitude of resources for students studying just about anything. There are plenty of opportunities to get involved in extra-curricular things and boost a transfer application.
So far I am loving Arapahoe Community College. Very diverse set of options for degrees and specialties. For Medical I am on a nursing track that allows dual enrollment with University of Colorado to get my BSN.
I love how easy the online courses are to take! I'm so happy I could attend online school while I work full time. The professors were so helpful, and I learned so much. I am in the Mortuary Science program and I really loved every minute of it.
Start Your Review of Arapahoe Community College
Arapahoe Community College is a great school to take your general courses and get an idea on what you want to do in the future. I like the small class sizes and there are a lot of different clubs. The building looks a little outdated and is made of concrete but the teachers make up for it with their experience and teaching styles. I would like to see ACC offer more certifications and vocation programs.
Awesome! Great instructors in the nursing program. I am in my first semester and it is overwhelming, but the teachers are making it a task that I am able to complete.
I am currently enrolled in the ADN nursing program at ACC and the most I enjoy about the school is the dedication of the professors and people who work there. Every teacher makes it their goal to see their students succeed. ACC is a great environment, and they have many resources for every student to be the best they can be. I love how affordable it is, being a full time student it is difficult to keep up my grades if I have to work full time. Because of how affordable it is at ACC I have been able to focus on my studies.
I have taken concurrent enrollment classes here throughout high school, and have had a very good experience with classes, community, and the general vibe of the place.
Every professor I had seemed knowledgeable in their fields and were also super friendly. Professors were always ready to help during office hours, which helped me understand concepts and do better in class. Students were also actually engaging in class which brought about interesting discussions.
I think it is a wonderful place to get your unimportant credits over with so you can focus on your major as well as a good place to find your major. Some extracurricular activities it has a good amount of clubs and a Fitness Center. The clubs give great pass time when I want to wind down and create some hobbies. The Fitness Center is nice to have at the campus as well since it is provided in the student fees and I do not have to go far. This also includes a variety of different ways to work out. Though there should be more options for majors as well as more classes in their off branch campuses so there is less commuting involved. Also there is the fact that there are only four physical education classes which is way too little.
The Arapahoe community college country was very welcoming and I felt very comfortable. I enjoyed attending this college because the small classroom sizes helped me transition from highschool to a college environment. The staff at Arapahoe were verging helpful and kind with any needs that I had.
Making the decision to attend Arapahoe Community College has been one of the best life decisions I've ever made for myself. I started as a Journalism and Contemporary Media major and have been published in the school newspaper five separate occasions, I've been published in the school art and literary magazine once, and have also been the co-chief editor of the same literary magazine. Ive been showcased in multiple art exhibitions put on by the school and have just changed my major to the Commercial Photography program that ACC has just opened up.

Over all, the instructors are highly knowledgeable in their respective fields and hold the stident's quality of education in their top three priorities.

The school, itself, is extremely clean and easy to navigate.

I'd rate Arapahoe Community College a 9/10 and would attend again after graduation.
The college staff are helpful and always available. Their instructors are well-versed in their subjects. I really enjoy that there are three separate campuses, so that I don't have to commute to get to school.
This has been a great place to start for me as I work full time and go to school full time. They offer such a variety of classes for different times and at different locations. They are very flexible and the staff is very kind. Professors have been so kind as well, and they are very understanding. Not only them but even the students are kind. They are all will to help each other learn and strive. Overall, I am pleased and honored to be attending Arapahoe Community College. It is affordable and a great environment to be apart of.
I am only a freshman, but the staff so far seems welcoming and many seem to actually enjoy what they do. The staff seems willing to provide resources and help students succeed.
As an Autistic student I wanted to chose a university that was the perfect fit because I struggled in math and science sources in High School. I had to make sure I had the right advisers/staff in the special education office so that I would be able to receive the best help that I could get so I could do well in my enrolled classes so I was set up for success. Everything I hoped for became a reality, the special education office set me up with a lot of great tools to use and commendations for extra help that was geared towards me and material that would make sure I would be successful. My instructors friendly attitude as well as their amazing support has made college great for me so far and I can't wait to see my future at the University. I am a very fortunate student to have amazing instructors, advisers and classmates to help me succeed
So far, the staff at ACC has been nothing but helpful which is a huge relief, especially when dealing with things like FAFSA applications. The building itself is a little rough - lots of holes in the walls, and there's definitely a sign for "Spring activities of 2014!" hanging in one of the bathrooms. The building and gym facilities could use a glow up. It's a community college so there aren't any dorms or a party scene to speak of. I noticed it's a lot of high school kids trying to get some credits out of the way so they can move onto a 4 year university. It looks like they have a solid nursing and EMT program.
I really enjoy going to this community college. The campus is very clean and everything is very easily accessible. The location of the college is excellent. Just north of the campus are shopping stores, a variety of restaurants, movie theaters, and more.
Start Your Review of Arapahoe Community College
I love all the teachers I have had in class; however, I did take one online class and it was impossible. The teacher would respond at the end of the week and post important information on random days.
ACC is a good two year school. It is pretty affordable while offering challenging classes. They have all the recourses in the world offered to every student.
I am in the nursing program and have found most of my professors to be excellent. The school offers many excellent resources such as free tutoring, lots of activities and a great library with an extensive collection and success to most academic journals.