High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Aquinas College - Nashville Reviews
Every aspect of Aquinas College has surpassed my expectations of what the ideal Catholic college should be. The faith of the Church is the foundation of every decision made at this school. The faculty have a close relationship with the students because of the small class sizes and the genuine caring nature of the professors. I have been met with the most genuine leaders, teachers, and friends at this school. My experience at Aquinas College is almost impossible to explain. It is my dream school!
Aquinas college is an amazing college, its a small campus, my current nursing class is six students including me, normally there are about forty students to three teachers. They know you as you are and know a number or statistic, and they are always trying to help find ways for you to succeed. I highly recommend attending Aquinas or even just visiting can be an inspirational and emotional experience.
Attending Aquinas College has been the most beautiful experience. The community is friendly, open, and everyone has a sense of belonging. One is challenged daily to grow in Catholic/Christian values and ideals. A strong emphasis in the nursing program is the dignity of the human person. Aquinas is more than a school - it is a family.