Aquinas College - Michigan Reviews

The campus is beautiful and so is the learning experience! The support that is offered even to a returning colleges student is outstanding. There are a few professors that are a bit outdated in their thinking but it is all and all a wonderful school. The department I am in is amazing and I would highly suggest anyone looking for a higher education to consider Aquinas, even those that are not Catholic.
The professors are great! They really care about your education and your mental health as well. They do their best to try and help students out whenever possible.
A small school that's not for everyone, but the education is unparalleled. As an alum that now works at a Tier 1 research school...AQ offers a much better education for workplace preparedness. The presentation skills alone were worth it! In addition, the professors actually know your name and care enough to work with you and help you individually with your barriers and struggles.
Start Your Review of Aquinas College - Michigan
I love how friendly everyone on campus is to one another. The professors are excellent and get to know their students. They care about you and will do whatever it takes to help you succeed. The class sizes are small so it makes it easier to learn. This campus is beautiful and everything is within walking distance.
I love the campus and the people in it. Everyone is here to support and accept one another. Each of the professors that I have had want to see you succeed and will put in extra time to see you pass. Also, for athletics the coaches and staff understand that you are a student athlete. While they want you to do the best you can in a sport they understand that you are here for an education. I believe that Aquinas is an amazing college full of great people.
I plan on going to Aquinas this up coming fall. I have been on two visits and have loved it every time! people are very, nice proffers contacted me directly when I applied and I LOVE the campus and location.
I love my experience here at Aquinas. It is such a unique school and I love being in a big city. It is the perfect size for me and the campus is beautiful. Not very diverse, but great academic support and clubs.
Aquinas has great professors. You really get to know them and they do not let you fall behind in your studies. The campus is beautiful and the students are friendly and welcoming.
I love it here at Aquinas! The campus is beautiful and while not far from the city you feel like you are still in the country. While some trees are being removed for campus additions such as a new chapel and an add on to the science wing it is still very beautiful. Everyone is friendly as well and teachers can give you one on one time if you need help.
I really like the small atmosphere of the school. It is easy to get help from the professors and tutors on campus. Everyone wants you to succeed. The campus is beautiful.
Aquinas is great if you love a close knit community. The professors really care about your success. The people are very friendly and the surronding area is great. Aquinas offers lots of non academic events that are for just about everybody. The courses are challenging but rewarding and really prepare you for your future career
It is a small school which is great for some people, not so great for others. Most of the professors genuinely care about you. The campus is impossible to beat.
Aquinas College is very small, which allows for you to easily connect with peers and professors. Class sizes are generally small as well and professors are required to have weekly office hours. Very close to downtown Grand Rapids and generally very safe.
This college DOES NOT CARE about you as a student. They will lure you in with all sorts of great food, offers, and LIES. I haven't eaten a decent meal since I've gone here, and my parents pay a ton of money for this place. The professors do not care about you, and the academic advisers will NOT help you. Forget trying to get an internship.. they will tell you to visit Grand Valley to get one. Do not go here if you want to be at a place that will help you succeed. The credit hours they force you to take in order to "graduate on time" is ridiculous, and they only offer a very limited amount of each class. This means, GOOD LUCK getting the classes you NEED to continue on with your education. Overall, this college experience has been so terrible, and I wish no one would ever go here.
The transition to college was rough, but I found a sense of genuine community at Aquinas. They have great professors; furthermore, they have a plethora of services to meet your academic, spiritual, and physical needs.
When deciding on a college my senior year of high school I knew I wanted to attend a smaller school. That is exactly what Aquinas College is. Since it is such a small campus the amount of students in a class is usually around 18. This is very convenient because that means professors know each student by name and it also allows student more one on one time with their professors if help is needed. Professors always respond to student's questions in a timely manner. Not only are academics great at this school but also the campus and city that it is in. There is never a dull moment in Grand Rapids and you can always find something to do.
I am a sophomore at Aquinas College and I absolutely love it. The campus is beautiful and feels like home as you wonder through it. The classes are small so can ask many questions and have the opportunity to become close with your teachers and peers. There is also always help for anything you need. From tutoring, to help writing a paper, to career counseling, if you have questions there is always an answer. I could not imagine a better college to call home than Aquinas. Go Saints!
Start Your Review of Aquinas College - Michigan
I loved the community I found in my areas of study (English and Women's Studies), and made some good connections going forward in my college career. I am looking forward to continuing my education here.
At Aquinas College, I am able to join many clubs and organizations, the food has a great variety, the dorms are a bit old, the professors I've taken so far are very welcoming, and the other students are kind.
I love how the staff are very nice and welcoming. I feel that the professors actually care about my education and want me to succeed. The oreintation students help freshman move in and feel comfortable. The class sizes are small. The campus is beautiful. Also they provide many scholarships to cover tuition costs.