High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.39 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management42 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities24 Graduates
Political Science and Government18 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics17 Graduates
Corporate Communications16 Graduates
Environmental Studies16 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.41 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.55 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.33 responses
Aquinas College - Michigan Reviews
A small school that's not for everyone, but the education is unparalleled. As an alum that now works at a Tier 1 research school...AQ offers a much better education for workplace preparedness. The presentation skills alone were worth it! In addition, the professors actually know your name and care enough to work with you and help you individually with your barriers and struggles.
I am a sophomore at Aquinas College and I absolutely love it. The campus is beautiful and feels like home as you wonder through it. The classes are small so can ask many questions and have the opportunity to become close with your teachers and peers. There is also always help for anything you need. From tutoring, to help writing a paper, to career counseling, if you have questions there is always an answer. I could not imagine a better college to call home than Aquinas. Go Saints!
I love the campus and the people in it. Everyone is here to support and accept one another. Each of the professors that I have had want to see you succeed and will put in extra time to see you pass. Also, for athletics the coaches and staff understand that you are a student athlete. While they want you to do the best you can in a sport they understand that you are here for an education. I believe that Aquinas is an amazing college full of great people.