Aquinas College - Michigan is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NAIA Division II
Wolverine-Hoosier Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.39 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.43 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.43 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management42 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities24 Graduates
Political Science and Government18 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics17 Graduates
Corporate Communications16 Graduates
Environmental Studies16 Graduates
Spanish Language and Literature16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.41 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.55 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.33 responses
Aquinas College - Michigan Reviews
I am a sophomore at Aquinas College and I absolutely love it. The campus is beautiful and feels like home as you wonder through it. The classes are small so can ask many questions and have the opportunity to become close with your teachers and peers. There is also always help for anything you need. From tutoring, to help writing a paper, to career counseling, if you have questions there is always an answer. I could not imagine a better college to call home than Aquinas. Go Saints!
I love it here at Aquinas! The campus is beautiful and while not far from the city you feel like you are still in the country. While some trees are being removed for campus additions such as a new chapel and an add on to the science wing it is still very beautiful. Everyone is friendly as well and teachers can give you one on one time if you need help.
I would choose this school again in a heartbeat! Everyone knows each other, and everyone is very nice and friendly to each other. It is like one big family, Teachers and Staff included.