Antonelli College - Jackson Reviews

I'm just getting started and i really enjoy the college already. My advisor Ms.Lesa Morris is awesome! Very motivating and inspirational. I start my classes on Wednesday for Medical Billing& Coding,and i'm very excited and ready to take this journey ! I kn ow Antonelli will take me far !
The school offers many classes for day or night.
The online portion of the learning process is easy to navigate and easy to submit assignments.
Review Antonelli College - Jackson
So far the career councilor seem very helpful and willing to do anything to help place you in a job.
Career prospects are very high for this school the teachers along with the career placement councilor goes out of there way to make sure you are ready for finding a job. They even have a specific class dedicated to preparing you for internships and the interview process. They help you find available jobs and continue to place you in new intern spots. I have heard many previous graduates say they have obtained jobs fairly quickly.
my overall experience at this school has been pretty great aside from the unexpected costs. They make you feel welcome from the very first tour and it carries out throughout the time you are their. The teachers are helpful and supportive. The staff is friendly and make you feel like you have been there forever.
I have had the best experiences with helpful teacher and great class mates. We do tons of hands on learning in a laid back environment. Some of the equipment needs a little work but our teachers make sure we get the earning experience we need. I am half a term away from internships but I am very hopeful for it.
The teachers are in one word awesome. They will go out of their way to help you with understanding material and are there to listen when you have a problem. The financial aid office however needs some work they can be miss leading about the cost of tuition. The financial aid problem aside it is an over all good school with lots of hands on learning.
Post graduation is awesome we have tried on our cap and gowns.We all are very excited about our graduation we will graduate in august 2016. Then we will go our separate ways on our new jobs. We will all stay in touch with Sach others
All the students are the best we all help each other out. Everyone is so helpful and we also study together make sure we all understand what we are learning in our chouse .
All the classes are small no more than ten people in the class. The teachers are very helpful and they help you understand everything you need to know.
I am just now starting in my career I plan on learning a lot in my career that I chose. It is the best I will never give up .I plan on going to the top.on hands training is the best I learn more with on hands training on my carrer.
I would not change anything about my school. Everyone is there to help you succeed in your career. We help everyone in the school I am glad I choose antonelli . We are a family their everyone is just really helpful in your career they all want you to make really good grades.I am glad I choose antonelli college.
I had no credits to transfer
With online sometimes you might not understand something so if you email the teacher they try they best to help you out
I haven't made it that far yet
The classes some times have 5 students and some times have about 10. Most of the teachers and very good at explaining the assignments. But I had one teacher who just made us read out the book the whole class period. I don't learn that way and when I asked her to explain she told me "it's in the book somewhere look it up".
Review Antonelli College - Jackson
This school makes it easy to find a job once you graduate. The people at the school are very helpful and are there when you need them.
The teachers in the dental assistant program are really helpful. They make sure that the teach you ways to learn the assignments. With my being sick and wanting to go back to school they help me out if I have to miss or if my lupus is acting up.
The school cost a lot to go to, but overall the teachers and the staff care about you on a personal level and are very understanding.