1. Hattiesburg, MS
  2. 2 Year

Antonelli College - Hattiesburg Reviews

They are average people so it's easier to relate to them. A lot of single mom's.
Only get service in the building never outside on the patios.
  • Campus
They don't give out refunds so it's hard for single mother's like me to afford to get to class everyday. When there's No help with the gas.
  • Campus
Most of the instructors are amazing and so caring but as for the school needs more room.
  • Campus
I gave Antonelli an A because the Career Services (Mrs. Beverly Ellzey and Mrs. Pamela Pierre) go above and beyond the call of duty to find job placements for its graduates. They dedicate many hours searching promising career oppurtunities for the graduates.
  • Jan 2 2013
  • Value
There is alot of flexibility. If you have a problem, you can go to your advisor and discuss it with them. They will try to work around it. If it can be resolved, they'll do it.
We have a library that has computer for the students to use. It's kinda small but I'm glad to have it. Some of us don't have computers at home and we need them to do our assignments.
  • Campus
They have plenty of computers, printers, and 4 computer labs, a library, and 6 computer stations in a hall with a printer that students can use. They also have some classrooms that have computers in them that the students can use.
  • Campus
It has been a pleasure experience once I settled down and got back in the swing of things. I've met so many new people and even got a study group together for one of our classes. We've even got a group of friends together that we didn't know one another until we started here at Antonelli.
This is a mixture of all types here. High school students that just graduated, working adults, single moms, and older students coming back for their second degrees.
It's small, good location, and students are friendly. Computers are easily accessible when you need them. Every student has an email address. It's just a good place to learn. The classes aren't too big that you can't learn and ask the teachers questions.
  • Campus
This is only my second quarter here at Antonelli. But toward the end of my term here, I know that I have to do 290 hours of Internship to graduate. It's required in every field here. We have courses directed into every field that is specific for that field that we're going into. It's set up that each student knows that field by the time we graduate.
As far as I can tell, they have a good one. They have a wall that has pictures of students that have been hired after graduation. We also get emails when someone has been hired.
  • Value
Most of the teachers and advisors here have been wonderful. They have been involved with me and encouraging me to continue on with my education. It's been 26 years since I've been in a classroom and they have been really supportive. Some of the students that have had the same classes before me have also been encouraging. They also have a tutoring program here if we need it. If your schedule for the next quarter is too much for you to handle, you go to your advisor and tell them and it's handled.
I'm still having to get loans which I'll have to pay back when I get a job. The tuition is higher than at a community college, which if I'd known that when I started, I might have went that route. But with all of the extras that you're getting here, it's going to be worth it. I'm a single mom with no job at this present time and I thought that It would be easier to get more money to go to school as far as scholarships and grants so that I wouldn't have to take out loans. I guess I was wrong.
  • Value
I Never Have Problems – It is always easy to get online and use the computers here. It is fast and easy to use.
  • Aug 23 2012
  • Campus
I have made some good friends during my time at Antonelli. I have been upset because there is a good chance they will be graduating before me if I do not get $2,000.00 to cover the rest of my degree program.
A lot of the classes we took in the beginning were nonsense and has not helped me in any way!
Very flexible classes. I work and go to school and I thank God I am able to schedule classes the way I do.
Don't Tell Them to Last Minute – I came to Antonelli in hopes of a degree. Because I have went to other schools, they can not offer full pell to me. They could have told me in the beginning so I could pay for school.