Antioch University - Seattle Reviews

I am just starting my graduate program with Antioch and I am very impressed with their programs so far. The instructors I've met have been very knowledgeable and the staff at the registrars office are very nice.
Highly rated school for my field of study in Human Services Administration..
Many nationalities (according to pictures) online.
Start Your Review of Antioch University - Seattle
Process moving forward is easy.
The Antioch University Seattle Marriage and Family Therapy Program is one of the best in the nation! They prepare their students through theory and real-life experience. The classes are small and there is plenty of one on one opportunities with faculty.

This program is a very introspective one, that prepares the students to deal with their own counter-transference in ways that benefit the clients. There are opportunities for creative expression, international work, and volunteerism. This isn't an easy program, but it produces the highest caliber of therapists. There are lots of opportunities to work in groups, which builds experience and begins the networking process that one will need after graduation. I cannot speak highly enough of my peers. They are truly professionals.
Easy admission, just submitted an essay and came in for a really nice interview that went very well. Be yourself!
I am in Organizational Development, and I took core courses with other people involved in social change. I love it.
There are lots of GA positions and students work at the Cafe. Lots of jobs available off-campus and internship postings abound
It is not a live-on campus, so if you are here to learn, it is a great place.
Its a city, so just depends on what you are looking for
Very accessible and respond to emails quickly
It's a city, lots of choices
It is in a city with lots of restaurants at various prices
It is in a really old cement building, but they always have student art work up everywhere, and it changes quarterly or even monthly, so it is always fresh and new. There is a rooftop garden
Everyone is excepted, but it is a fairly liberal campus, so perhaps people with more conservative views would feel left out.
This school is focused on psychology, bachelor's completion, leadership and change studies. Everything I am interested in!
Right now they are changing the major program I am in, but it seems to be headed in a good direction. The faculty are amazing. It is a weekend program with online work in between residencies.
Start Your Review of Antioch University - Seattle
Antioch is in the Belltown area of Seattle, which is near the Seattle Center. It is a lovely city, but Belltown has its share of homelessness and crime. There are lots of nearby areas of the city to live in that are better in terms of safety and cost.
There is only a cafe. This is a commuter campus
discounted lot behind the school for students