High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- 1% Cash Back + affordable rates starting at 3.82% APR w/auto debit discount
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Antioch University - Midwest
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Antioch University - Midwest Reviews
Like I said, it's located in Yellow Springs Ohio...where culture of all origins can be found at any given moment. Music, arts, foods, street festivals abound. There is an historical Indian center/wildlife center located in the woods along the many bike paths...you can also find hiking available. People look out for one another and I have only heard of one incident in the three years I've lived nearby. Residents were equally shocked but quickly came together to help anyone affected by it. Residents also are quite welcoming towards the Antioch students and embrace their presence. You'd love it here!
I think Antioch is unique in the fact that it is a liberal arts college with a very relaxed atmosphere. They are located in Yellow Springs, Ohio...which is a hub of activity nearly year round. Arts, biking trails, music, food...and very friendly people. I can't give enough thumbs up to express how much I love this place! You can walk the halls of Antioch and feel the happiness in everything around you. People are genuine, non-judgmental, and more than willing to just sit and talk or even study with you even if it's not their major. You couldn't have a better learning experience anywhere else!
Our reading load is remarkably rigorous and challenging. We work very hard and it is top priority to come to class prepared and ready to engage in lively discussion. The registration process is simple, straightforward and dealt with in person. AUM has individualized bachelor's and master's degree options with a chosen focus in order for more self-directed and ambitious students to have the opportunity to study their passions in-depth.