Antioch College Reviews

Antioch College has been the environment that has had the most profound impact on my life thus far. Its not a perfect school which for me, has been a good thing. It has given me so many opportunities to be in leadership positions and grow effectively!
Antioch College is an amazing school, I like the fact that everyone work together as a community. The professors are great , they love their job.
So difficult, so trying, so hard, so small, so intense. The best learning opportunity and experience I've ever had
Start Your Review of Antioch College
Antioch provides you with the very best and very worst moments of your life. Everything collides at some point, you can never take too much care.
Antioch has been a mixed bag of an experience thus far. A cooperative education program helps you attain work experience for your resume/CV throughout your time at the college. Classroom, community, and co-op are the main parts of our mission statement. The latter two are where the school really does shine. Small class sizes and a sense of building a unique experience for yourself and those who will come after you make everything personal.
Antioch is a work in progress. However if that is what you are into then this is the perfect school for your. Antioch attracts radical minded people and that was the best part of the experience for me, the people and the professors. The professors have a truly authentic and genuine connection with their students and they both work together to insure that Antioch remains true to its legacy. The co-op experiences are a definitely plus if you network well and enjoy meeting the alum.
There aren't many recruitment opportunities, but co-op is a fantastic way to figure these things out. That department has its problems, but sometimes they are able to match students with really great opportunities.
The courses are pretty good. There are some bad professors and some great ones.
SOPP- Does a pretty good job. Isn't perfect, but its certainly one of the best policies of its kind
There are very few options. There are community refrigerators that are free to use, but people steal from them. Mini fridges are discouraged. Not many people use the common rooms.
Overall, classes are fantastic. The community, however, is highly judgmental. Often, people are ostracized for their dissenting opinions.
I feel very safe and secure on campus no matter what time
so many activates happen around campus and the people there are the best.
Everyone in the school is just amazing from all the staff and students it feels like a home away from home.
Antioch College is such an amazing place once I arrived here for the first time I felt a sense of being home. I feel homesick whenever I leave campus. On another note, its very easy to get jealous when visiting big schools since they have so much more than we do, but I wouldn't want to change my decision to come here regardless of how big the school is.
I really enjoy being at Antioch College in the quaint little town of Yellow Springs. I feel like this school challenges me not only academically but as person. I've come to question most of the ideals I have because of this place, and I know others have felt the same, I feel like this is why Antioch is so unique, wonderful, and important to my growth.
I have not seen the campus or met teachers yet, but my counselor is Amazing!
Start Your Review of Antioch College
I think it's ok. There have been a couple students who went a little over the top. But they are re-reviewing the policy now so it is subject to change.
It's in Ohio, that means that it get's pretty cold, and it get's pretty snowy. This year there was a salt shortage so all the paths were rather slick and slippery.
The Horace Mann fellowship is awesome, it covers all of tuition, but this is the last year every student gets it, so apply fast. On top of that there is need-based financial aid for room and board.