Antioch College is ...
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Antioch College
Most Popular Majors
Biomedical Sciences and Molecular Medicine6 Graduates
Anthropology and Archaeology5 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities5 Graduates
Political Science and Government5 Graduates
Environmental Sciences4 Graduates
Graphic Design3 Graduates
Studio Arts3 Graduates
Visual Arts3 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Antioch College Reviews
What's interesting is that when I was applying to colleges back in 1992, Antioch was my third choice after Hampshire and Emerson, but before Bennington & Marlboro. In that I was from NYC, I had an interview with an Antioch alum in upstate NY before applying, and since it was the only choice in my top 5 that was in the Midwest, I actually didn't have the time to visit the campus. If I had, Antioch probably would have fallen behind Bennington, but still before Marlboro, which was my absolute last choice. I was GREATLY attracted to Antioch's co-op approach to education, and at the time I applied, admission to Antioch was competitive. Ironically, it's not now, and I hope Antioch gets back to a level of enrollment that's sustainable. Yellow Springs is a cute place, and though I have NEVER regretted choosing Hampshire over Antioch, I was sad to see the decline of Antioch.
Antioch has been a mixed bag of an experience thus far. A cooperative education program helps you attain work experience for your resume/CV throughout your time at the college. Classroom, community, and co-op are the main parts of our mission statement. The latter two are where the school really does shine. Small class sizes and a sense of building a unique experience for yourself and those who will come after you make everything personal.
Antioch is a work in progress. However if that is what you are into then this is the perfect school for your. Antioch attracts radical minded people and that was the best part of the experience for me, the people and the professors. The professors have a truly authentic and genuine connection with their students and they both work together to insure that Antioch remains true to its legacy. The co-op experiences are a definitely plus if you network well and enjoy meeting the alum.