Anthem College - Milwaukee Reviews

As far as flexibility with scheduling classes goes, Anthem is great. They have a portion of day classes as well as a portion of night classes. However, most of my credits do not transfer over due to how they set the program up. I did not have many credits done for this program so all in all it did not greatly impact my experience.
    I have just started my journey with Anthem College, however, they have made me feel like a student and not a number. They are always there to support you and help you with any problem you may face. They have always been exceptionally quick with responding to any phone call or email I send, which can be a necessity in some situations. So while my time with Anthem has only just begun, I have had only wonderful experiences and look forward to finishing my education with them.
    The college career center has years of experience and stay with you for as long as you need them. I am pretty confident with my career field and this college will help me find a job I will really enjoy once I graduate. Since they are accredited and Massage Envy really recommends Anthem students that I'll find a career with them I'll really be into.
    • Sep 8 2013
    • Value
    Almost everyone here are either very career-oriented and work and/or not have kids as well. They are extremely hard-working and motivated to achieve their college goals. I feel more calm around my fellow students about going through this college system since they are so friendly. I only worry about how the college might receive some of the busier students who might have to miss class a few times.
    I really liked how I was encourage to join this college and all the opportunities I were to get from joining. I feel like they are really trying to help me out with understanding financial aid and how to pay off college; they are quite serious about personal financial responsibility. I am confident that I can achieve my Associate in Massage Therapy, and paying off college as well since they are so straightforward.
    • Sep 8 2013
    • Value
    The education I am getting is considered priceless to my self, and the fact that they have a staff that helps you find employment upon graduation makes this college more than worth the amount of money needed.
    • Value
    The state of the art library, medical tech labs, and massage therapy areas leave you calm and determined, just as the curriculum leaves you feeling truly prepared.
    • Campus
    Anthem takes care of there students and treats each one as their family or closest friends. There is no problem the staff or students at Anthem is unable to help you with.
    • Campus
    There is a grade computer system with some of the most high tech individuals right on campus.
    • Campus
    It is a mixture of all races brought together for one goal, the betterment of one's self as we each for our goals. The school is comprised of individuals whom have a dedicated heart and a faculty that has the drive to help you get to your dream. However it is comprised of working class and wealth challenged students there is no place I have seen with more dedication to those students.
    They explain step by step how to enroll and explain tuition cost thoroughly. The staff members are very kind and patient. They not only care about your education while attending class but they also care about finding you a job after you graduate.
    • June 6 2013
    • Campus
    Anthem College accommodated very well with my busy work schedule. They offer morning and night classes to make sure your education fits well with your life.
    Anthem College in Milwaukee consists mainly of hard-working and goal oriented individuals. Everybody is very friendly and helps fellow students out any way they possibly can. The student body is focused mainly on starting a new career path and building the life they desire and deserve.
    Alot of paper work to sign up.But the staff is amazing.
    Every faculty member at my school cares about us, students. This school is the college that cares. That's their motto.
    • Campus
    I have access to a few computer labs plus the library for homework or to do research on papers. It's really easy to get online here at my school.
    • Campus
    Everything on this campus is up to par. I enjoy having a faculty that honestly cares about their students.
    • Campus
    iam a medical asstant student i love that it is hands on and small class sizes.
    iam working 50 hours a week and going to school work is getting in the way of my school work and i have no other way to pay for my schooling.
    Anthem is the best decisen i have made in a long time.
    Collge That Cares – When I graduate, they will give me places of employment that are hiring. They really do care about their students while we are enrolled and after we graduate. They want to see us make something of ourselves.
    • Sep 13 2012