Anthem Career College - Nashville Reviews

the computers are old but they work!! the computer systems are way to slow sometimes!!
  • Jan 29 2014
  • Campus
i believe our library could be bigger and have more books!!
  • Jan 29 2014
  • Campus
i really like the student body here at anthem!! i myself came into college worried that it was going to be like high school and i have learned it is way different. i have met alot of new caring friends!! monica has became one of my best friends since starting at school. she is always concerned if im late or miss a day and having that feeling that somebody cares is AWESOME!!!
Review Your College
Everyone thinks they're overpaying for school. But, anthem pays for my Mblex test and my first massage table which is portable
  • Value
The library is kinda small but there are tons of computers that are available and the massage lab and clinic are defintiely top notch.
  • Campus
Tons of available computers, no printing limit, reliability and speed are great, wireless is available and fast, don't need a personal computer or printer
  • Campus
I love it. I wish class started a little later in the morning but other than that, it's awesome.
The workload is intense. Massage is not for the weak but the instrucor LB is just as hardcore because she wants us to succeed.
Anthem is the only school Massage Envy will hire grads right out of school. Internship is on campus. We're the "cult" and we know it and don't care.
It's a small career college, it's about the classroom and pretty much nothing else
  • Campus
It's extremely convenient. The accesability of the faculty and facility is amazing. And they actually care.
I havn't taken any online courses.
I'm just going to start attending there.
  • Jan 15 2014
  • Value
they have gotten every person except for one that i know of an externship and they all were offer jobs at their externship too
  • July 29 2013
  • Value
there were a few teachers i had and it was hard to learn from them but when I got the new teacher Mrs. Seaburg for my core classes i really learned a whole lot from her and i would not change that for anything.
everyone tries to communicate with everyone and we all get along like family
when i first started school i lost my mother in law the second day of class and i lost my father two weeks later. i had alot of teacher who cared enough to help me get my grades where they are today.
Review Your College
My school has a hands-on program. Its rooms just like a doctor office, dentist office, massage rooms and X-ray rooms. Showing sudents how to handleing being in the field, without actually being in it. It really helps us out.
  • July 19 2013
  • Campus
They have online courses but i chose to do campouse courses.
I walk to work its only a few block from my apt. They are there for you what ever the matter might be thats what makes them great in my book
  • May 27 2013