Anthem Career College - Memphis Reviews

the computer network is great we have no problems getting on and the internet is fast.
    • College Junior
    • Feb 20 2013
    • Campus
    i am a xray technician and my classes are going great.
    To me we all get alone and try to help each other out. As long as we keep this up we all can pass.
    It is no different from southwest just you have more on you. do the the work and you will be find.
    I do my home and class work. I study and do what expected of me.
    Most of the feed back is good. I have taken online program for 2 years and you have to be in tune 100% . I did finish my lst degree online and it was very good. It's chanllening but loved it.
    I think the staff at this school is really for the students. The classroom are big and the skills you learn are right at the school and you learn so much there to able to too use in the real world. This is a small college and really looking forward in everything they offer me.
    • College Junior
    • Nov 14 2012
    • Campus
    I am in health care and my class is very much what Iam looking for. I am get the hands on and skills needed to become what I want in the medical field. I feel I will have the skills and career when I gradute in one year.
    I feel that the staff has gotten better wher they have a main person .team leader in each class room. And the process to get into the school only took about 3 days.However, I did what I had to make the process move and with there help I was able to move into the process more. You ony do what you want and you give 100% then they will do there part in helping things more forward in the process stage. Here at this school I will get the skills and hands on to be successful in my career you only move and push what you want in life. I met a lady there that been with this school for 28 years must be doing something right for her being there that long.
    1-2-3 Dead computer -5-6 Dead Computer omg its madness every other computer work or dont work. The software doesnt work half the time we have to share or miss out on that part of the lesson due to the program not working. Our printers half the time works our color is out high speed yeah right you mean slow speed costing us not to beable to do the class work again. Its very sad ugh!!!!!!!!!!
    • Recent Alumnus
    • July 22 2011
    • Campus
    Shes Supposes to Be the Best Yeah Right – At first when I started January 16, 2011 i was excited about the whole course as a Medical Biller and Coder student. We had went through three different teachers before they begged hired someone who we feel(as a class)isnt teaching to the level she needs to be teacher to help us better undstand the profession. Its so confusing we have made complaints to our chairperson, campus, president, and extern person about the teacher and the all say "It will get better" we're talking about 13,000 here not its free. I hope this will get someone in here that really cares about there School name and want there students from Anthem to be excellent and not just other unedcated MBCer from Anthem (due to the teacher isnt doing a very good job at all). Due to this teacher we all are stressed, grades falling, not wonting to attend class, just down right unhappy. Please help us we're so embarrassed about going on extern due to the fact lack of education.
    A Joke – Well there somewhat friendly but they hardly half the time understad what there talking about thereselves. They will give you the run around having you sying to yourself i made a big mistake.
    • Recent Alumnus
    • July 22 2011
    • Value
    They had many resources that aided us with our work as well as tutors
    • College Senior