Anoka-Ramsey Community College Reviews

The college overall is amazing, the staff is so beyond supportive and everybody there wants you to succeed in everything you do.
Pretty good community school. Great way to get started in college. The professors are generally very caring and will help you succeed, especially if you use the office hours.
I am a returning student, I played softball for the college last year and am also playing again this year. Most of the athletic teams at the school are very competitive and do well. Most teams make it to the region tournament at least The athletic facilities are beautiful, you will not fin a nicer gym in any other Junior college in Minnesota. All of the staff and faculty are super helpful and kind, everyone wants you to do well, and care about you. Overall I like gong to school here, it is a good environment for all kinds of people.
Review Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Anoka-Ramsey is an all around welcoming school, and the advisors help in many ways. However, I wish they would help guide new students. I myself am a PSEO student, and it can be very nerve racking not knowing what to do or where to go.
Anoka Ramsey had a lot of very attentive teachers who worked with each student to make sure that they understood the material and did well in the class.
I attended Anoka-Ramsey Community College as a full time PSEO student, and graduated with my Associate in Arts degree from there. The campus is nice, and it has a lot of good resources for students. I've had some professors there that I liked and some that I didn't. Overall, there are far more good professors there than there are bad ones. Many of them are there to support you as a student, and they really care. Considering that it is a community college, I think it has a lot of good things going for it. If you're looking for a 2-year degree, then I would recommend studying here!
The campus is nice and the teachers are pretty good but there isn't much diversity. Student life is a little boring and none of the student led organizations are that popular.
Most of the experience was fine, but a lot of the professors were not professional. Some teachers refused to give 100% on assignments, and would take off points for no reason.
It is a place to get the education needed to start and transfer credits to other universities and colleges. The professors there are willing to put in the extra work and time with students that show commitment and willingness to work. They are good about being able to help you personally if you need that extra help.
I have done two years of PSEO at ARCC and my experience has been very good. There is a smaller student to professor ratio than at bigger colleges making it easier to be personally connected and in the class to make the learning experience better and more effective. The overall atmosphere of the college is very nice, with many groups to join and many opportunities to get help with homework so you can be successful.
I went to this college as a PSEO student my Senior Year of High School. The in class experience was ok. The on line experience was again average. The teachers were very judge in the on line courses I took.
Anoka Ramsey even though it's a community college gives a great college experience. Resources are vast and super helpful for students. Staff are always looking to help with any problems you may have. And the president is considerate to the diversity within the school.
There were a lot of great professors there. I like the availability of classes and the fact that for the majority of classes there's an online option. Price wise it's definitely one of the cheapest in the areas, which is nice. But I definitely still believe it's overpriced for what you get. And you have to pay for things such as the gym, and other thing some people may not even use.
A top school in the nation, ARCC is an awesome & affordable college to start or restart your education. Friendly staff in all departments are willing to help & answer questions. Beautiful campus on the river.
Anoka-Ramsey Community college is rather small. The parking lot is horrible. The professors are helpful.
Their online courses are amazing. I am a mother to a 4 month old little boy, and this has allowed me to balance motherhood and my education. Although I am not physically on campus, I am still able to get as much help either online or over the phone. Not to mention how amazing the advisors are! I was able to plan out my classes for the following two years before transferring in one visit. I love this school
Anoka-Ramsey is a great start for college. All types of people attend AR from PSEO (like me) to adult learners. I loved every teacher I had in the two years I was there. The atmosphere is very diverse there. I think the school tries to embrace that a little too much, making the environment feel more like high school. I always felt safe there. They have a patrol that is always circling the parking lot. They have a ton of clubs to join. There is no housing, but that's because its a community college.
Review Anoka-Ramsey Community College
I haven't taken any onlince coures.
The only post-grad services for anoka ramsey is the nursing program.
Amazing professors and courses. They will help you pass the class and learn the materials.