Anoka-Ramsey Community College Reviews

Anoka-Ramsey Community College is a good place to start for your AA degree. It is cheap and a safe environment, there is a great student life atmosphere. A great student to teacher ratio to help you fully grasp the subject that your taking.
I attended ARCC for their nursing program. It was a very difficult program, but we'll worth it. I passed my NCLEX in 75 questions the first time and had a job 2 months after graduation.
Anoka-Ramsey Community College is a great school to extend your education. Its affordable, with a great campus, and great staff to help you along your way. I have been here for just under a year now and I have had nothing but a positive experience. Coming from a family with no college experience, it was very nerve racking to be the first. Yet at Anoka-Ramsey, I had help available every step of the way. They truly make you feel important and want to help.
Start Your Review of Anoka-Ramsey Community College
A lovely college packed to the brim with passionate professors, friendly students, and a variety of different clubs and activities to participate in. The best part of this outstanding college, however, is its bountiful undergraduate research opportunities. Such research includes collecting fecal samples from live captive wolves to be processed for a wolf microbial study spear-headed by Harvard University.
I love this school, everyone is very nice and helpful. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. The classes are great, all that I wish was different is have meet with advisor to keep on track.
Anoka Ramsey does exactly what it is meant for. I took most of my classes online and overall I was pleased with my experience. It helps you get college credit for cheap and it helped me save a lot of money. Overall I had a good experience. I wouldn't say it will give you "the college experience" but it does give you a good education for not a lot of money.
I go to Cambridge campus and you can definitely tell it's a distant second to the Coon Rapids campus. I wish they had more on-campus course options, both in terms of timeslots and course material.
really good college amazing professors ................................................
it's hard to adapt in the beginning ......................................................................................................................................
Anoka-Ramsey Community College is a wonderful place to begin your post secondary education. The staff is very helpful and friendly. It's almost like attending a mini university.
The college overall is amazing, the staff is so beyond supportive and everybody there wants you to succeed in everything you do.
Pretty good community school. Great way to get started in college. The professors are generally very caring and will help you succeed, especially if you use the office hours.
I am a returning student, I played softball for the college last year and am also playing again this year. Most of the athletic teams at the school are very competitive and do well. Most teams make it to the region tournament at least The athletic facilities are beautiful, you will not fin a nicer gym in any other Junior college in Minnesota. All of the staff and faculty are super helpful and kind, everyone wants you to do well, and care about you. Overall I like gong to school here, it is a good environment for all kinds of people.
Anoka-Ramsey is an all around welcoming school, and the advisors help in many ways. However, I wish they would help guide new students. I myself am a PSEO student, and it can be very nerve racking not knowing what to do or where to go.
Anoka Ramsey had a lot of very attentive teachers who worked with each student to make sure that they understood the material and did well in the class.
I attended Anoka-Ramsey Community College as a full time PSEO student, and graduated with my Associate in Arts degree from there. The campus is nice, and it has a lot of good resources for students. I've had some professors there that I liked and some that I didn't. Overall, there are far more good professors there than there are bad ones. Many of them are there to support you as a student, and they really care. Considering that it is a community college, I think it has a lot of good things going for it. If you're looking for a 2-year degree, then I would recommend studying here!
The campus is nice and the teachers are pretty good but there isn't much diversity. Student life is a little boring and none of the student led organizations are that popular.
Most of the experience was fine, but a lot of the professors were not professional. Some teachers refused to give 100% on assignments, and would take off points for no reason.
Start Your Review of Anoka-Ramsey Community College
It is a place to get the education needed to start and transfer credits to other universities and colleges. The professors there are willing to put in the extra work and time with students that show commitment and willingness to work. They are good about being able to help you personally if you need that extra help.
I have done two years of PSEO at ARCC and my experience has been very good. There is a smaller student to professor ratio than at bigger colleges making it easier to be personally connected and in the class to make the learning experience better and more effective. The overall atmosphere of the college is very nice, with many groups to join and many opportunities to get help with homework so you can be successful.
I went to this college as a PSEO student my Senior Year of High School. The in class experience was ok. The on line experience was again average. The teachers were very judge in the on line courses I took.