Anoka-Ramsey Community College Reviews

The general atmosphere of the college is one of neatness, friendliness, and accessibility. Every staff member I have interacted with is very helpful and friendly. The campus overlooks the Mississippi River, and the view is beautiful in all seasons. The faculty is dedicated to helping students reach their full potential.
What I like about Anoka Ramsey Community College is that it is a very calm, friendly and safe environment for students, faculty and visitor and I would highly recommend this school.
I attended Asoka Ramsey for two years, online. Classes disappearing out my class schedule, poor online formatting, you pay for a code and a book to classes that are taught by THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. The books you buy are wrapped with the code, so your basically buying your books twice. School billing errors left me with me $500 problem, a hold on my account and a semester break. This school is crooked, BEWARE!
Start Your Review of Anoka-Ramsey Community College
Anoka-Ramsey Community College is a good place to start for your AA degree. It is cheap and a safe environment, there is a great student life atmosphere. A great student to teacher ratio to help you fully grasp the subject that your taking.
I attended ARCC for their nursing program. It was a very difficult program, but we'll worth it. I passed my NCLEX in 75 questions the first time and had a job 2 months after graduation.
Anoka-Ramsey Community College is a great school to extend your education. Its affordable, with a great campus, and great staff to help you along your way. I have been here for just under a year now and I have had nothing but a positive experience. Coming from a family with no college experience, it was very nerve racking to be the first. Yet at Anoka-Ramsey, I had help available every step of the way. They truly make you feel important and want to help.
A lovely college packed to the brim with passionate professors, friendly students, and a variety of different clubs and activities to participate in. The best part of this outstanding college, however, is its bountiful undergraduate research opportunities. Such research includes collecting fecal samples from live captive wolves to be processed for a wolf microbial study spear-headed by Harvard University.
I love this school, everyone is very nice and helpful. I wouldn't want to go anywhere else. The classes are great, all that I wish was different is have meet with advisor to keep on track.
Anoka Ramsey does exactly what it is meant for. I took most of my classes online and overall I was pleased with my experience. It helps you get college credit for cheap and it helped me save a lot of money. Overall I had a good experience. I wouldn't say it will give you "the college experience" but it does give you a good education for not a lot of money.
I go to Cambridge campus and you can definitely tell it's a distant second to the Coon Rapids campus. I wish they had more on-campus course options, both in terms of timeslots and course material.
really good college amazing professors ................................................
it's hard to adapt in the beginning ......................................................................................................................................
Anoka-Ramsey Community College is a wonderful place to begin your post secondary education. The staff is very helpful and friendly. It's almost like attending a mini university.
The college overall is amazing, the staff is so beyond supportive and everybody there wants you to succeed in everything you do.
Pretty good community school. Great way to get started in college. The professors are generally very caring and will help you succeed, especially if you use the office hours.
I am a returning student, I played softball for the college last year and am also playing again this year. Most of the athletic teams at the school are very competitive and do well. Most teams make it to the region tournament at least The athletic facilities are beautiful, you will not fin a nicer gym in any other Junior college in Minnesota. All of the staff and faculty are super helpful and kind, everyone wants you to do well, and care about you. Overall I like gong to school here, it is a good environment for all kinds of people.
Anoka-Ramsey is an all around welcoming school, and the advisors help in many ways. However, I wish they would help guide new students. I myself am a PSEO student, and it can be very nerve racking not knowing what to do or where to go.
Anoka Ramsey had a lot of very attentive teachers who worked with each student to make sure that they understood the material and did well in the class.
Start Your Review of Anoka-Ramsey Community College
I attended Anoka-Ramsey Community College as a full time PSEO student, and graduated with my Associate in Arts degree from there. The campus is nice, and it has a lot of good resources for students. I've had some professors there that I liked and some that I didn't. Overall, there are far more good professors there than there are bad ones. Many of them are there to support you as a student, and they really care. Considering that it is a community college, I think it has a lot of good things going for it. If you're looking for a 2-year degree, then I would recommend studying here!
The campus is nice and the teachers are pretty good but there isn't much diversity. Student life is a little boring and none of the student led organizations are that popular.
Most of the experience was fine, but a lot of the professors were not professional. Some teachers refused to give 100% on assignments, and would take off points for no reason.