Anne Arundel Community College Reviews

I love this community college! I've done my degree both on campus and online. I found the campus to be great and the professors very helpful. The same applies for online course, professors actively respond and aid students.
AACC’s staff member are so willing and enthusiasted to help with anything need. Teachers have diversed officice in order to fit in anyone’s schedule.
This school is good for specific needs. The classes are very easy and its easy to raise your GPA. Overall the social aspect of this school is lacking. Students mostly all have jobs and are only at school for academics and not to meet new people. Overall its a great school to start before transferring to a 4 year university.
Start Your Review of Anne Arundel Community College
Academic programs are very good for completing basic/general college course at a lower cost than most universities. Some of the professors may not be up to par.
I'm glad that started attending this community college. It has been very convenient travel and schedule wise, and I believe it has helped me decide in wanting to do in the future. I especially love the main campus, it almost feels like a real university campus!
I think AACC offers a lot of bang for the buck. It serves the needs of the community with both non-credit and credit courses. Easily accessible, lots of sections for classes, accommodating to the working/ adult student.
The facilities are well kept. In addition, most of the professors at AACC are caring, while keeping the student's education as a priority.
My experience with Anne Arundel Community College was very good. Professors seemed to care about their students, they do not just want you to learn the material but also to challenge yourself and apply what you have learned in your everyday life. Most of the staff around the campus are very polite and nice.
It is a very clean campus with a nice environment. Very resourceful too.
The professors did an excellent job giving lectures to their students. I was kept engaged the whole class time.
I love this school. The classes, the environment, the professors, everything is very high quality. I have really enjoyed going to school year for the past two semesters. I love the positive atmosphere and I can’t wait to go back next semester.
I enjoyed my studies at Anne Arundel Community College. I feel that the Professors are engaging and that the student body is kept informed of opportunities and events.
Professors are always adamant in helping students, learning is fun and easy, class scheduling is easy and available. Food on campus is good and Anne Arundel Community College is a safe envoroment with many resources available to students and their families. This college makes learning comfortable and fun.
I love this college because they give plenty of options for people who also work full time! I would like to see more community events!
It is in driving distance from my house, the main campus is well lit and has security on the grounds. The staff are outstanding. The materials for each class vary on funding from the department. During labs, I was able to experience MOST simulations by doing myself, if not, a professor was able to demenstrate.
Anne Arundel Community College is possibly one of the greatest community colleges is Maryland. The campus is beautiful and safe, the professors are fabulous, the academics are positively challenging, and student life is absolutely engaging. One thing that I would change about AACC would be how un-racially diverse the school is. I would like to see a diversity in not only race, but also in culture.
There are so many resources available that help every person. Teachers help you whenever you need it and the campus is beautiful. School work is challenging and hard but is good for learning and in the long run.
The professors care about their students, they go the extra mile to ensure that students understand concepts taught in class. The College is affordable.
Start Your Review of Anne Arundel Community College
I really enjoyed going to college hear. I took all online classes expect for two to receive by associates degree. The teachers were very nice and helpful and the information provide was informative and well thought out. I liked the structure of my classes and enjoyed the challenges faced in class.
All of the different locations and the flexibility of the classes. I also like all of the resources available to help you achieve your goals.
I love this school. There are so many events to go to or clubs to join. There's always something going on.