Anne Arundel Community College Reviews

The school is diverse in population, offers many extra curricular activities, and is a great way to figure out how to want go forward with education or career. I would like to see better academic support and a more caring attitude from some of the staff.
I've visited many colleges around the east coast before, however out of all of them, I feel that Anne Arundel community college has demonstrated the most care for their institution and students. If you're a student who has no idea where to turn to for your major, the school will recommend and appoint counselors who will work hard to find the path you desire. My personal favorite experience with AACC are the clubs and student body. With a wide variety of clubs and people to work with, I found my "calling" with the S.O.D.A. club, an organization dedicated to assisting disabled students on campus. Overall AACC has a wide variety of activities and classes students can partake in. However if I were to address a few criticisms, I would reflect on the fact that AACC's online services aren't very user friendly and that when classes are interrupted or rescheduled, I never felt addressed in time and only just barely knew before messing up my schedule.
I liked the teachers the most in my time here. The camps is a good size and takes little time to cross by foot. Also there is plenty of parking and it is never hard to find a close space. The courses i have taken have been challenging but never too demanding and felt rewarding by the end.
Start Your Review of Anne Arundel Community College
I like the flexibility of classes and the inclusiveness of campus. I have met many students here which are super friendly and really embody "were all in this together". Everyone wants to see everyone succeed, its not a competition or cut throat which I have experienced at other colleges.
I have loved this school! classes are not too big and the teachers really care for the students and want to see them thrive in school as well as going on to their careers or transfer schools. It is comfortable, close to home, and overall a great school.
The campus is beautiful! The buildings are new and feel up to date. Also, the academics provide the perfect transition to a four year university. There are plenty of resources to get help to succeed, like the tutoring center and the writing center. Even better, the professors are extremely knowledgeable and are very open to helping each individual.
At Anne Arundel Community College I made some of the closest friends I have ever had. I study architecture and all the professors were professional architects who have already been through what i am going through so they were very helpful in the learning process. I don't have any thing i would change because i have really enjoyed taking classes about and learning about my major.
I like that i feel safe on campus. Also the professors are better then most schools, theu truly want to help you succeed.
Great campus! Very inclusive, especially for the LGBTQ+ community! The professors and staff are so nice and accommodating.
Excellent selection of courses and professors are extremely helpful and want to see you succeed. Diverse student body that further promotes a good learning environment. So many options of class times which enabled me to choose between days, nights or weekend options as a student.
The Professors and students are all very nice. I have taken three classes there so far and have been taught very well on each subject. I feel that there is a communal feel between everyone who attends there
Here at Anne Arundel Community college students are saving money, while still receiving a good quality education from professors as if they were attending a four-year university!
AACC is ranked one of the top community colleges in the nation and I am proud to be attending this school. In the four years that I have been attending AACC, I have only had a problem with one professor. Other than that, my learning experience has been excellent. Although there is no option for housing, the campus is very well labeled, staff are friendly and care about your success, the cafeteria is well-prepped with a wide variety of foods serving any diet, and the school provides endless ways for students to get involved in clubs or organizations helping interaction with the widely diverse student population. I am very glad I chose this school to further my education.
While planning on continuing my academic career at AACC, I have taken a few courses as a high school student there. The food, teachers, all other students and campus was pretty great. The online "myAACC" helps me tremendously with all my class work and outside the classroom homework. I am looking forward to obtaining my associates degree at AACC so I can pursue my career goals of becoming a nurse.
It is a small friendly environment that allows students the opportunity to have one on one contact with professor for the improvement of their academics. The school provides many resources to help you succeed including; study sessions, advisors, and scholarship opportunities.
I love this community college! I've done my degree both on campus and online. I found the campus to be great and the professors very helpful. The same applies for online course, professors actively respond and aid students.
AACC’s staff member are so willing and enthusiasted to help with anything need. Teachers have diversed officice in order to fit in anyone’s schedule.
Start Your Review of Anne Arundel Community College
This school is good for specific needs. The classes are very easy and its easy to raise your GPA. Overall the social aspect of this school is lacking. Students mostly all have jobs and are only at school for academics and not to meet new people. Overall its a great school to start before transferring to a 4 year university.
Academic programs are very good for completing basic/general college course at a lower cost than most universities. Some of the professors may not be up to par.
I'm glad that started attending this community college. It has been very convenient travel and schedule wise, and I believe it has helped me decide in wanting to do in the future. I especially love the main campus, it almost feels like a real university campus!