Angelo State University Reviews

1,147 reviews
Angelo State University has provided me with the ability to meet people of different backgrounds and ethnicities. Before coming to Angelo State University, I lived in a town that was not very diverse. However, after enrolling into Angelo State University, I made friends whom I would have never spoken to in High school. At any rate, Angelo State University encouraged me to step out of my comfort zone and to meet great people.
Angelo State University is a great school for students looking to benefit themselves, and receive the best education possible.
What I like about Angelo State University is that the education here is challenging. You will learn in classes whether you like them or not. The professors here are passionate about their job and are very helpful towards students. There is also a variety of clubs you can join, and it could be anything that you are interested in. The overall education of the school meets high expectations. Another reason as to why I like Angelo State University is because there are academic scholarships that are based off your GPA. Angelo State University is a good choice to go to if you do not have the finances to go to other colleges. There are some downsides. The university's food is not so great sometimes. The area of San Angelo, Texas is not as interesting and can be very boring. Those are the only two downsides here at Angelo State University. Overall, good education and faculty here.
Start Your Review of Angelo State University
I love how close knit students are able to be with their professors and other students due to the ratio of student to professor. Angelo State is always having tons of on campus events which helps tremendously when you're looking for something to do or new friends!
My time at Angelo State University has been filled with great teachers, good friends, and hard work. What I like about ASU includes my professors & the minimal proximity of the campus, making keeping in touch with my friends, simple.
I really enjoy how everyone cares about you here. Almost every single professor wants to see you succeed. I do wish that they make more parking spots though.
The experience that I gain from Angelo State University was quite impressive, due to the learning environment and the professor putting effort into their teaching styles. The setting of this particular university seems conjoint with mother nature and the city, while the university itself is actually quite calm and reverse. Civilian life is thoroughly peaceful in the majority of the area even within the university.
I enjoy the challenging mix of theory and application provided in the physical therapy program. The professors skillfully blend their real life experiences with what research suggests, in accordance with challenging the students to search for their own answers for the most successful intervention.
I enjoyed the overall atmosphere of the University. The security of the campus was rather impressive but my favorite part of the experience had to have been the members of the university staff. They were all very respectful, pleasant, and very helpful.
It is a great, small, university that is growing rapidly. I enjoy the diversity that has been increasing over the years and I don't mind the seven hour drive to get there at all. It's a very calm, lazy college town that gives you a break from school when you need it.
Great people and professors, decent campus and place to live, excited to spend my time here getting my degree.
Angelo State University is a great school because it's not to big or too small. Has just the right feel that a college person should experience. Very nice people and very welcomed here.
I personally like Angelo State University, because they provide a great sense of education and life lessons. Each professor that I have encountered are truly their to help you through classes and also real life circumstances. Also, the campus is very diverse and most of the student body is very social, interactive, and have plenty school pride. Last but not least, Angelo State has a very good track record of graduating students who immediately have a job/career and become successful in the work force.
I love angelo state. The staff and professors care about you and your grades. Would not change a thing.
I went about a month ago and i really enjoyed the environment with all of the other students. I took a tour of the campus with a friend and he showed me where everything was. The campus is based on a mile long strip that has all of the needed building for learning.
I enjoy Angelo State for the environment, everyone on campus is so friendly. There is never a dull moment, there is always something going on. One of the best experiences of my life.
I love that there are 2 coffee shops on site. The majority of my professors are very helpful and willing to spend time with students if they ask. There are many activities to be a part of. The parking is still satisfactory, but that may change as the school grows.
Start Your Review of Angelo State University
Angelo State has teachers who try to build a culture of student oriented teaching. They will always meet with you and help you when you need it.
The school is small and you get a good connection with all the people around. The professors get to know you really good because the school is not too big. The only thing they could improve more is the quality of the food.
I cannot speak high enough of this school, it is fantastic. Small enough but yet theres still 10,000 kids here so there is always an oportunity to meet someone new. The professors are incredible and care so much. I am not over exaggerating at all, its well worth 5 stars.