High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.87 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.88 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.88 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities134 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science85 Graduates
Business Administration and Management82 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies52 Graduates
Animal Sciences and Husbandry41 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies38 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 59 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.131 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.148 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.65 responses
Angelo State University Reviews
As a former Angelo State University student, I really enjoy the experience on campus. There are many activities that help influence a more social outcome. As a math student, I want to get more involved in the mathematics tutor center where I can help people who are struggling with numbers and statistics. Angelo State is one of the best schools in the country!
I love Angelo State University! It is honestly my home away from home. When I arrived at Angelo State, I have to admit, I was nervous. I had just graduated from high school and didn't know if I would be able to survive on my own. Angelo State made it easier for me. The staff and students are very nice and really make you feel like a part of the Ram Fam as soon as you arrive. I am really glad I chose to attend this school and I plan to stay here the next three years.
Everyone is super friendly & the classes are a decent size! The professors take their job very seriously. There could be more events that were more inclusive of everyone, but overall there is lots of activities to do! There is also a ton of job opportunities on campus, which will work with your school schedule.