High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.87 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.88 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.88 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities123 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science69 Graduates
Business Administration and Management56 Graduates
College Student Counseling and Personnel Services40 Graduates
Animal Sciences and Husbandry38 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Safety Studies38 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services35 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 59 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.131 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.148 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.65 responses
Angelo State University Reviews
Everyone is super friendly & the classes are a decent size! The professors take their job very seriously. There could be more events that were more inclusive of everyone, but overall there is lots of activities to do! There is also a ton of job opportunities on campus, which will work with your school schedule.
I transferred from California to Texas blind. Meaning I did not come visit Texas or Angelo State before I made the choice to come here. However, it has been one of the best decisions I have made. From my dorm, meal plan, food, classes, and the people here. You get an unlimited meal plan for the same price or close to the same price as any other meal plan at another school. The options of food are endless and delicious and change everyday. The dorms are awesome and have enough space with a private bathroom. The facilities here are my favorite. The CHP is our gym and has every possible machine plus any thing else needed to workout (also an indoor running track). My classes are awesome and when you get to you major there are literally 12 people in your class and sometimes less! The teachers have been amazing so far along with the people here. They are so nice and inviting.
Coming from a city girl, arriving to San Angelo seemed out of my range and it seemed as if nothing was out here, but once I stepped into Angelo State University grounds I knew I was meant to be here. It felt at home! The population at ASU is growing, but always count on 1-on-1 interaction with your professors!