Angelina College Reviews

Good professors. Very passable classes. Wide enough variety for class choices. Parking is decent. Easy to navigate around campus.
I love that the instructors are so easy to talk to. They always have some type of activity going on for students to get involved in. It is a smaller campus compared to other colleges which I like because I don't stress about not being able to find my class. I love that the have a campus in Livingston now. I just wish they offered more classes at the Livingston campus
What I like about Angelina College's campus is the amount of help that you get get with homework and studying. I would like to see some more guest speakers on more diverse topics.
Start Your Review of Angelina College
My overall experience was great! It’s small but a big campus! It always has places to study and a nice sports facility
I have had a great experience at Angelina College. The instructors I have had have been amazing and helped whenever needed. I will look back at my years with Angelina fondly.
i went and visited angelina college and they gave me a tour around campus. Also i know a few people that go there and they love it.
My experience with Angelina College has been amazing so far,the staff members their are very helpful and amazing.
The staff is super helpful with any issues you might face. The professors are excellent and very knowledgeable. The classroom size is just right; not too many people and not too little, which makes it very helpful to have one on one time if you need help. The campus is also a good size and has a good student life.
I have enjoyed the two years I have attended Angelina College. The professors and Instructors are knowledgeable and truly love to teach. It shows every time they go out of their way to help out a student in need!
Staff and process of applying was so easy and stress free, everyone is very helpful and friendly, campus is clean and it is easy to get around! Love it!
I've completed my first and second semester at Angelina College for the nursing program. I've enjoyed the clinicals, the professors are helpful and care about their students.
The teachers are very helpful and supportive. They do their best to make sure you succeed in class and they teach the material in a way where everyone can understand, no matter the level of intelligence.
I like the small class sizes and the interest the professors take in their students, they are always there and willing to answer any questions that the students have.
I like how small AC is. The class rooms aren't too full so you're still able to build relationships with your professors and the students. I love that they also offer free tutoring to struggling students!
This is my first year at Angelina College and I love it. All of my professors are amazing. They are always so willing to help you when you need it. I also love going to all of the games the school has.
Angelina College is a very good college if you're on a budget for school. It offers many of the classes you would take at SFA for half the price.
Great school and campus . Teachers and staff go out of their way to help you. Close to home which makes it convenient for me.
Start Your Review of Angelina College
I have been attending Angelina College as a concurrent student. My overall experience has been very great. The professors are very efficient with replying back to emails, and having our grades posted. The testing center at Angelina College is not efficient at all. Every time I have went to take a test there, they have had an issue with email confirmations, and they seem very disorganized.
The professors are alright. The teaching methods vary from teacher to teacher. Not much is happening around the campus. Some of the professors are very picky, which I don't like. The way some professors operate, they make you learn it their way. The method of teaching is like that of a robot. Only one way is correct, other solutions are prohibited or deemed unworthy of usage. I don't find this method of teaching to be beneficial in any way. This way does not allow for creativity for solving problems.
I love this college. I highly recommend it for the first 2 yrs of school because they do all they can to prepare you for University expectations. I stared at TJC and transfer over to here. Great thing about Angelina College is that tuition is cheap and they have all kinds of programs to help pass your class. One problem I have is that, there do not have housing for regular students but do have it for athletic students.