Angelina College Reviews

This is a great place to start! The professors care and the classes are not as hard as a university level college.
Angelina college is a excellent college to attend. There satellite campuses are an extremely helpful asset.
I attended Angelina College for courses and they worked with me to enroll and register for classes. The classes were doable and the professors were great as well. Good area to live in.
Review Angelina College
Angelina College is a small community college with a great atmosphere and comfortable setting to be in. They have a great faculty who care much about their students and put their priorities toward their success there.
Angelina college is a great school to attend. I'm majoring in nursing and the teachers are great. They will help you with anything you may need. The classes are easy to find as well
Angelina college is a conveniently located, rural junior college that has filled all of my needs in more ways than one. I will admit the facility's policy on loans is a bit of a challenge as far as wondering how to balance paying for school and and deal with life, but it is the most affordable institution in my area. The faculty and staff are personable and want to see you succeed. I wouldn't be embarking on my next step in life, RN licensure, if not for Angelina College.
Angelina College is a 2 year community college located in Lufkin, Texas. It is a great option for someone wanting to get a 2 year associate's or vocational degree and is more economical compared to other schools in southeast Texas. Most of the basic courses are transferrable should you wish to transfer to a 4 year university. The campus itself is small and it is very easy to find everything you are looking for. I was very satisfied attending this college.
I like how there are satellite campuses in other towns. This feature is very convenient for a lot of people who live somewhere other than Lufkin, and can't drive to the main campus just to take classes.

The advisors and staff are all very helpful. Many of them do their best to help you pick your classes and recommend certain professors.

Like all colleges, before picking your classes, I would advise to you ratemyprofessor. Almost all of the professors are on there and it is a very helpful website when it comes to choosing your classes.
I visited Angelina College on a field trip to see a play. I am very interested in this school because it is close to home and affordable, but it is only a two year school and without dorms.
I currently am enrolled and I have been going to Angelina for a year and a half now. I am in the radiology program and I love it. Through out my experience at Angelia, it has been wonderful. The classes are small so more interaction. The professors care about you and are willing to help you. They have clubs and activities anyone and everyone can go to.
Do to the school being a community college, has a variety of career options. Medical and technology workforce are the main career areas that have a larger part of the school. Other career areas are available, but lack career advisers and clarity. The careers that are not as popular is difficult for the student to know where to go and what needs to be taken.
The courses I have taken for an Elementary Education major have been average. They have been genearl coures and classes that do not focus completely in my major. The classes have given me more knowledge in areas such as history, math, and English. But have failed to teach me topics over my career.
Small classes help students feel comfortable to answer and comment in class. Teachers do not read of power-points, but engage the class into the course. The school lacks some technology, but is an overall great place to start you education.
The class have been very flexible in my case. I only plan on attending for a semester and I chose morning classes to make room for social activities and work.
The online class I am taking is very convenient for students.The instructions are clear which makes the class easier.
Having an associates degree from here is very good for people who plan on transferring to another college. Additionally
The professors her are very nice and extremely helpful. I have never once felt intimidated by anyone.
Review Angelina College
The classes here cater to associates degree. Many quality nurses have gone here and are doing well. I am taking basic classes for my major here then transferring later.The Academic Experience so far has been very easy.
The experience has been pretty good so far.
The business division is very friendly and the classes are simple and convenient. The teachers are more than helpful and internships were never mentioned at my school.