Angelina College Reviews

I have been attending Angelina College as a concurrent student. My overall experience has been very great. The professors are very efficient with replying back to emails, and having our grades posted. The testing center at Angelina College is not efficient at all. Every time I have went to take a test there, they have had an issue with email confirmations, and they seem very disorganized.
The professors are alright. The teaching methods vary from teacher to teacher. Not much is happening around the campus. Some of the professors are very picky, which I don't like. The way some professors operate, they make you learn it their way. The method of teaching is like that of a robot. Only one way is correct, other solutions are prohibited or deemed unworthy of usage. I don't find this method of teaching to be beneficial in any way. This way does not allow for creativity for solving problems.
I love this college. I highly recommend it for the first 2 yrs of school because they do all they can to prepare you for University expectations. I stared at TJC and transfer over to here. Great thing about Angelina College is that tuition is cheap and they have all kinds of programs to help pass your class. One problem I have is that, there do not have housing for regular students but do have it for athletic students.
Start Your Review of Angelina College
I like the fact that Angelina College is not an expensive school. It may be a small school, but it a great place for college kids to start out. Its not too far from home, but far enough to get your freedom.
My adviser is very helpful and continued to help me my entire first semester. My professors were amazing, helpful and understanding. I enjoyed all of my classes and made a lot of friends. I also had a very easy time scheduling for my next semester!
I like how Angelina college is close to home .With a small community there is plenty of things to do.The professors are very understanding and will push you into not giving up.I highly recommend this school for a starter school.
the counselors are not helpful, but the overall school is amazing. They offer many diverse classes with very insightful teachers.
I love this college. I highly recommend it for the first 2 yrs of school because they do all they can to prepare you for University expectations. I started at an Angelina in 2008, and then transferred to Lamar where I earned Bachelors in Arts and Science. All of my classes transferred and I was prepared for all of my upper class coursework. When I decided I wanted to pursue Nursing as a career path, I went back to Angelina. I'm very happy with there program, and I'm confident with the transferability should I choose to advance my studies.
I like that its close to home and not in a big city area and a small campus to make it easy to navigate. something i would like to see change are the teachers. not all but only a few. constant complaints from students about one teacher needs to be addressed.
Angelina College staff and professors are the friendliest people you will ever meet. Everyone that works there, there goal is to help you.
I liked the staff, everybody there was super into making me as comfortable/prepared as I could be while I attended school there, since I am from Dallas.
Very informative and helpful staff. Everything on the website is easy to follow and applying was a breeze. It's a wonderful place to get started on an education. For a 2 year degree, transfers, or work course completion it's a great facility.
Teachers are extremely dedicated no matter the field. Campus is small but close to whatever you need from town.
I have had an amazing experience with Angelina College. At AC the Teachers and staff are always available to help any ac student.
Angelina is a great starter school for those who don't want to or have to attend a university. They have decent programs but it would be nice to have other new programs available like dental assistant, and anesthesiology, just more neat and new programs. The plus side of angelina college would be the walkin distance between classes, affordability, even payment options for those who can't receive financial aid.
Angelina College is such a great start and helps you understand how college works. It prepares you to transfer to a university and save money. They have great professors and amazing academics.
The great thing about going to Angelina College is that it's easy to navigate from classes to class. They have specific building for math, science, engineering, and history. The atmosphere there great and everybody there is friendly. One problem I have is that, there do not have housing for regular students but do have it for athletic students. Another great thing about Angelina College is that tuition is cheap and they have all kinds of programs to help pass your class. Another problem is that they do not have many activities for their students. It gets really boring very quickly.
Start Your Review of Angelina College
This is a great place to start! The professors care and the classes are not as hard as a university level college.
Angelina college is a excellent college to attend. There satellite campuses are an extremely helpful asset.
I attended Angelina College for courses and they worked with me to enroll and register for classes. The classes were doable and the professors were great as well. Good area to live in.