Andrews University Reviews

Andrews is a great colleges to attend if you are looking for a small community where you want to make friendly relationship with others. The school is so diverse, and the students are open and welcome everyone to join them. It is a very safe place too. I've never witnessed any serious crimes in the area. Also everyone is welcome to join sabbath school at PMC every Saturday!
Andrews University was a great school to get an education. You learn a lot and I see the value of my education in the real world.
I have only been to Andrews for a year so far and I absolutely love it here! I have not visited many other colleges before so I am not going to say that this is the best one, however I am going to say that it is a great school. The atmosphere is nice, the campus is beautiful, and there are many things to do on campus. The facilities are all very nice, modern, and clean, and there is almost always something to do on campus. I was actually faced with the opportunity to transfer to another school that would be closer to home, but I just couldn't bring myself to doing it because this school did not compare to Andrews.
Another thing about Andrews is that it is very diverse--that is one of the major things that I enjoy the most. I have many friends from the united states, Brazil, Rwanda, Kenya, China, Russia and many other people. This school is absolutely great!
Review Andrews University
Being a student at andrews is a great experience overall. I love that there's so much diversity and many of the professors really care and are very invested in the success of their students. As a private university, education a Andrews is costly and I will say that in my experience getting financial assistance is difficult. But as an international student I have to say that the international student department has always been extremely helpful in everything they can.
Classes depend on the professor but are mostly great. The environment is awesome and there's a great spiritual athmosohere.
Andrews University is a predominantly Seventh-Day Adventist institution; it has a large emphasis on spiritual growth, though certainly in concert with academic growth. The professors teach a variety of viewpoints alongside critical thinking skills; they do not tell you what to believe, but let you decide it for yourself. Definitely go through the Honors program! It's amazing.
Excellent staff, student body is decent, and beautiful campus. Like any college Andrews isn't perfect. Andrews expects A LOT from their students, and by a lot I mean excellence if not perfection. It's incredibly stressful and stress level varies depending on degree choice, of course. I could go on for pages on what Andrews needs work on (campus safety is major factor that needs work), but I'll cut short with saying, from my experience, the positives still outweigh the negative.
I feel safe on campus, however, I don't think the subject of sexual assault has even been talked about besides Friday vespers. I would like to see more interest in the subject as I'm sure it's a reality for many people even though we are in a christian environment.
Applications are always a hassle, but once it's done they take care of everything, so it wasn't so bad
Dorm rooms are small, but if you get a good roommate, life in the dorm will be great. I've only had good experiences with my previous roommates and once I moved off-campus it became a lot more difficult to interact with people on campus and spend time there, but it has its perks.
Basketball gets the most attention, but other sports such as soccer could use more help. The fields are alright, but not in great condition, and their events don't get nearly as promoted as the basketball team's.
In my experience, Andrews University is a great place to study. However, I must mention that each person's experience is different depending on the department. The Speech-Language Pathology department is filled with great professors who have worked really hard to grow the department and to support their students in every possible way.
I've never felt threatened on campus and personally feel like the safety services do an adequate job.
For the most part, it's a clean environment and everything is closely spaced together-- dorms, food, classes, etc.
I find that there are plenty of people involved in the sports of this school as well as many people who support our teams.
My experience at this school so far has been great. The teachers and staff genuinely care about the students, the courses are very informative, you have plenty of opportunities to travel and try new things, and not to mention it is one of the most diverse schools around.
The professors seem to really care about the students grades.
This school has a very good graduate program of the degree in which I am intending.
Review Andrews University
I feel safe on the campus, mainly because everyone is usually in their rooms.
I really like the dorm settings it is very comfy and has a lot of study space.
We do not have fraternities and sororities in our school.