Andrew College Reviews

I would say Andrew College is a good school to start at. The campus is small, and the classroom is small also. Because of small classes, the professors get to know you on a personal level. Sometimes that can be great but not all the time. And because the campus is small, it's easy to become friends with EVERYONE or develop bad relationships with peers. Things that I would like to see change is the food and the dorms. The city of Cuthbert isn't the best location. There's is nothing to do, and safety is HORRIBLE
This is a fairly decent school;however, it is not worth the tuition total. The professors here are outstanding. Because the classroom ratio is smal, the professors engage is personal educational development for the students after the lectures are over.
It has been a great experience and I would like there to be more food options and better housing. I would like to there to be more student activities to do around school.
Start Your Review of Andrew College
I loved visiting and how small the schools is. It allows the students to get true one on one time with the professors.
This School offers a lot of programs to study.Also, it has a high level of academic support to help succeed. The college has a tons of organization/clubs to join in.
Andrew College is a nice start to the entire college experience. The dormitory's were not clean. My roommate and I constantly stayed sick from the black mold in our A.C. unit and out bathroom. There were only two choices for food. Many times with my schedule I was unable to eat lunch in the cafeteria because it only stayed open 1-2 hours at a time. Something my parents were paying a good price for. The office staff were almost impossible to get ahold of. Countless times I asked to speak with Financial Aid because they had lost almost $2,000 worth of scholarships I had brought with me and the constant threatening emails about paying my tuition. They eventually found them laying on a desk in a vacant office for anyone to have gotten. Needless to say my freshman year experience was a disaster and I was so happy to be able to transfer. I DO NOT recommend this school!
Wouldn't wish this "school " on my enemy. Professors play favorites with athletics and foreign students. Don't really care to help students. Tuition is 28,000 a year and you don't get what you pay for at all. Food is repetitive and very small portions when there is even food ready. Don't try going in between classes because you'll probably risk going hungry or being late for waiting on food. If you go to the restroom doing class you are marked absent. The nearest Walmart is over 35 mins away, nothing to do unless you wanna go to Albany which is 45 mins away. However there are a few AWESOME professors Mr. Roberts, Mrs. Hohn, and Ms. Craft, and the student life team. If you want to be in high school I suggest you just stay in high school.
Like i said before, I feel like i'm back in High school
I'm two placement classes, and i might be here for another year.. -_- thanks ANdrew for making me feel dumb.
Basically you're in the 13th grade...
Great small town feel, close knit, wonderful teacher/student ratio, good learning environment and very helpful professors
Touring the school made it feel like home
My School Is The Best Even Though It's A 2 Hour Drive From My Town, It's A 2 Hour Drive Worth. My School Helps Their Students By Preparing Them For The Real World & Preparing Them For 4 Years Schools, But The Main Purpose I Like My School Is Because They Have The Best Focus For Kids With Learning Disabilities Like Myself That's What Makes My School So Unique.
Seriously, it's bad. Don't come here if you want to enjoy your college years.

Go to Southern University, or Walla Walla University, or even Pacific Union College.
Never really took an online course there
There is not a huge diversity at my school
Its worth the tuition I paid
Start Your Review of Andrew College
Don't have a lot of job prospects
I have great teachers here and they help me understand things on when I need help
I have a lot of opportunities