Andrew College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NJCAA Division I
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Sport and Fitness Management10 Graduates
Business Administration and Management6 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities6 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies5 Graduates
Athletic Training3 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration3 Graduates
Foundations of Education2 Graduates
International Studies2 Graduates
Pre-Law Studies2 Graduates
Visual Arts2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.8 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.7 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Andrew College
After Andrew College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Andrew College Reviews
Review Andrew College
The financial aid department at Andrew College have been wonderful and extremely helpful! They have been there to help through all of my questions and have given me tons of options. They just can't help those that need help when the government states they make too much money and they still can't qualify for scholarships and grants for a private college fee.
My School Is The Best Even Though It's A 2 Hour Drive From My Town, It's A 2 Hour Drive Worth. My School Helps Their Students By Preparing Them For The Real World & Preparing Them For 4 Years Schools, But The Main Purpose I Like My School Is Because They Have The Best Focus For Kids With Learning Disabilities Like Myself That's What Makes My School So Unique.
Great small town feel, close knit, wonderful teacher/student ratio, good learning environment and very helpful professors