Andrew College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Methodist
NJCAA Division I
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.8 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.8 responses
Most Popular Majors
Athletic Training8 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management8 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities7 Graduates
Health Service Preparatory Studies6 Graduates
Business Administration and Management5 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics5 Graduates
Foundations of Education4 Graduates
Music History and Literature2 Graduates
Occupational Therapy2 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
Day Care Services
- of students highly rate the athletics/recreation facilities.8 responses
- of students highly rate the dining facilities.7 responses
- We don't have enough responses to know if students highly rate the performing arts facilities.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Andrew College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Andrew College Reviews
This School offers a lot of programs to study.Also, it has a high level of academic support to help succeed. The college has a tons of organization/clubs to join in.
The financial aid department at Andrew College have been wonderful and extremely helpful! They have been there to help through all of my questions and have given me tons of options. They just can't help those that need help when the government states they make too much money and they still can't qualify for scholarships and grants for a private college fee.
My School Is The Best Even Though It's A 2 Hour Drive From My Town, It's A 2 Hour Drive Worth. My School Helps Their Students By Preparing Them For The Real World & Preparing Them For 4 Years Schools, But The Main Purpose I Like My School Is Because They Have The Best Focus For Kids With Learning Disabilities Like Myself That's What Makes My School So Unique.