Anderson University - South Carolina Reviews

Andeson University is an unapologetically Chrisitan university. While that is said, there is something for everyone. The campus is continuing to grow and change.
I love my specific theatre department and the campus is beautiful! However I feel that there is not a lot of diversity on campus. The theatre department is amazing and I feel at home there. I love my college and the friends I've made. I feel that my major specific classes are very helpful, but the gen ed classes sometimes feel boring and unnecessary.
I love the small, yet amazing atmosphere at Anderson University. I feel like I have a good relationship with my professors because they take the time to actually get to know me.
Start Your Review of Anderson University - South Carolina
I love the Christian environment that doesn't compromise faith and academics; the university excels in both! Definitely needs more parking though.
The most amazing school. All staff and faculty are extremely passionate about students and their learning. As a university they do all they can to ensure the happiness and growth of their student body.
Anderson University is a great academic college. I love going to school there because the professors are extremely knowledgeable and they challenge you with each assignment. The school itself is family orientated and is a wonderful college experience. I would recommend this university!
Anderson University is an amazing college that I have got to be apart of for two years now. The community is outstanding and is my home away from home. I would highly recommend Anderson University to anyone looking for a great school that cares beyond the classroom.
I like the atmosphere of AU. The Christian atmosphere is very welcoming. The professors are always willing to help and provided students with the best advice they can offer. As a commuter student who lives 30 minutes away, it is difficult to find a place on campus in a social aspect because many of the events are very much geared towards residential students.
Anderson is a great school with incredible academics, however though, the school is best served for those who put their academics above everything else. The food and housing are decent but the party scene is nonexistent and frowned upon by the university.
I am a student at Anderson University and I love how friendly the faculty, staff and students are. The love for Jesus is evident, especially among the faculty. The only improvement I could suggest is better campus safety. It often takes awhile for them to come pick students up.
I love the environment and campus is beautiful. Great academics and all together a good school. I love that it has its own church on campus and the professors are all friendly.
If you're going for the Christian environment, you should probably look somewhere else. My time outside of the classroom has been a living nightmare. And it's the same for my peers. There are many personal reasons why I'm transferring after the semester, but this school has grown more casual in it's convictions and how it handles issues. And I don't feel safe on campus.
On the nursing department, the professor care about the students. They guide you through the process and ensure you understand the concept.
I really like the Christ-centered atmosphere. Nice, genuine students and faculty. The school itself is very small, which can be a good and bad thing. I wish there were more community-based things to do on the weekends - a lot of students just go home.
I've attended Anderson University for a year now and have throughly enjoyed it. The academics are definitely challenging but the professors are always willing to take time out of their schedule to help with any difficulties. The majority of students are from the area so being an out-of-state student, the weekends can be uneventful because most people go home. Overall the campus is extremely nice and the food is satisfactory. I'm very happy I chose to attend this school.
I have enjoyed my experience at AU. I have met great friends and had some great teachers who have helped me further my education. Because it is a small school, the teacher and student relationships are closer than other schools. This allows you to get the most out of your education. The environment has been great for my relationship with Christ and helping it grow. The location is perfect for me as well since it is close to my home.
Anderson is a wonderful place where people truly care about you on an individual level. Its small size provides a tight-knit community of believers who work together to grow personally, spiritually, and academically. I would not change my decision to come to Anderson University for anything. I really have no complaints.
Start Your Review of Anderson University - South Carolina
I love the quality of the education here and the fact that it is a Christian University without that Christianity being forced on those who don’t hold that religion. I would like to see more parking space and more space in the buildings in general. I would also like to see a place to get healthier snacks and food, even if it’s a health-focused vending machine. I really like the Anderson University community and how Student Life offers a variety of fun opportunities throughout the school year.
Anderson university is wonderful college. I enjoy going here, because it is a quaint, low key college. I enjoy making new friends and being with old ones. Classes are readily available every semester.
I like the community and how students are able to learn their career as well as grow in their faith. I would love to see the diversity aspect of the campus change.