Anderson University - South Carolina Reviews

Anderson University is an amazing college that I have got to be apart of for two years now. The community is outstanding and is my home away from home. I would highly recommend Anderson University to anyone looking for a great school that cares beyond the classroom.
I like the atmosphere of AU. The Christian atmosphere is very welcoming. The professors are always willing to help and provided students with the best advice they can offer. As a commuter student who lives 30 minutes away, it is difficult to find a place on campus in a social aspect because many of the events are very much geared towards residential students.
Anderson is a great school with incredible academics, however though, the school is best served for those who put their academics above everything else. The food and housing are decent but the party scene is nonexistent and frowned upon by the university.
Start Your Review of Anderson University - South Carolina
I am a student at Anderson University and I love how friendly the faculty, staff and students are. The love for Jesus is evident, especially among the faculty. The only improvement I could suggest is better campus safety. It often takes awhile for them to come pick students up.
I love the environment and campus is beautiful. Great academics and all together a good school. I love that it has its own church on campus and the professors are all friendly.
If you're going for the Christian environment, you should probably look somewhere else. My time outside of the classroom has been a living nightmare. And it's the same for my peers. There are many personal reasons why I'm transferring after the semester, but this school has grown more casual in it's convictions and how it handles issues. And I don't feel safe on campus.
On the nursing department, the professor care about the students. They guide you through the process and ensure you understand the concept.
I really like the Christ-centered atmosphere. Nice, genuine students and faculty. The school itself is very small, which can be a good and bad thing. I wish there were more community-based things to do on the weekends - a lot of students just go home.
I've attended Anderson University for a year now and have throughly enjoyed it. The academics are definitely challenging but the professors are always willing to take time out of their schedule to help with any difficulties. The majority of students are from the area so being an out-of-state student, the weekends can be uneventful because most people go home. Overall the campus is extremely nice and the food is satisfactory. I'm very happy I chose to attend this school.
I have enjoyed my experience at AU. I have met great friends and had some great teachers who have helped me further my education. Because it is a small school, the teacher and student relationships are closer than other schools. This allows you to get the most out of your education. The environment has been great for my relationship with Christ and helping it grow. The location is perfect for me as well since it is close to my home.
Anderson is a wonderful place where people truly care about you on an individual level. Its small size provides a tight-knit community of believers who work together to grow personally, spiritually, and academically. I would not change my decision to come to Anderson University for anything. I really have no complaints.
I love the quality of the education here and the fact that it is a Christian University without that Christianity being forced on those who don’t hold that religion. I would like to see more parking space and more space in the buildings in general. I would also like to see a place to get healthier snacks and food, even if it’s a health-focused vending machine. I really like the Anderson University community and how Student Life offers a variety of fun opportunities throughout the school year.
Anderson university is wonderful college. I enjoy going here, because it is a quaint, low key college. I enjoy making new friends and being with old ones. Classes are readily available every semester.
I like the community and how students are able to learn their career as well as grow in their faith. I would love to see the diversity aspect of the campus change.
Anderson University is by far the most amazing college I have seen! Anderson University has so many opportunities for the students to grow academically and spiritually. This is my second home and I have made so many friends that will last through my education.
Anderson University is a mature, excellent college for those wanting to pursue a career after school. The location, atmosphere, and professors are all top-notch.
This is my first year at AU. I really like the school ! There are plenty of activities to do and ways to get involved. Most of the professors are good . The campus is beautiful. It seems like they are always cleaning up and making it look nice. The dorms are nice too! The classroom sizes are pretty good too. The athletics are a fun part of the campus too. The size of the campus is just about right. The food is no too bad either. There is also a CFA and Eienstein’s on campus ! I really like that! Overall I think this is a really good school!
Start Your Review of Anderson University - South Carolina
Anderson was a very great experience for me when I was there. I would like to see maybe a little more diversity with people who have different view points and life experiences.
Anderson University provided me a first-class education because the professors cared about your success.
Anderson University provides a quality education and excellent teacher and staff support. If you are interested in a small school where you become close with classmates and professors, AU could be a great fit.