Anderson University - South Carolina Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Affordable fixed or variable rates
- No application, origination or disbursement fees
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.61 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.68 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.68 responses
Most Popular Majors
Teacher Education for Multiple Levels38 Graduates
Elementary Education26 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Corrections23 Graduates
Human Services23 Graduates
Kinesiology and Exercise Science23 Graduates
Business Administration and Management17 Graduates
Graphic Design16 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.59 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.92 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.43 responses
Anderson University - South Carolina Reviews
I love my specific theatre department and the campus is beautiful! However I feel that there is not a lot of diversity on campus. The theatre department is amazing and I feel at home there. I love my college and the friends I've made. I feel that my major specific classes are very helpful, but the gen ed classes sometimes feel boring and unnecessary.
Anderson University is a great academic college. I love going to school there because the professors are extremely knowledgeable and they challenge you with each assignment. The school itself is family orientated and is a wonderful college experience. I would recommend this university!
My experience at Anderson University so far has been great. The faculty is extremely caring and considerate of all students. Each faculty member strives to make students feel connected with them and are eager to help them succeed. There are many different organization opportunities around the campus so there is always something to do or an invitation floating around. The dining hall and other food sources around campus are amazing! Anderson University feels like home for me and I couldn't have made a better college decision.