Anderson University - Indiana Reviews

For the love of God, do not go here. Tuition prices are absolutely absurd for a supposed "Christian college." They purposely hike up the prices up to $44k a year then give you scholarships to make you feel like you're getting a discount when in reality you're getting conned. This university isn't even worth $20k a year. They want a diverse campus yet they force everyone to attend chapel 18 times a semester or else they get a $75 fine. Insane. Your tuition money is going towards paying chapel workers when demanding everyone to go to chapel is outrageous. Food is awful and there are little choices yet the meal plan is outrageous. Constant cross contamination in the food. Campus life sucks. Don't go here.
Love the atmosphere. The people and the campus is beautiful. But things need to be changed and more modernized. Also the chic fa la in the haven is very nice and makes me love eating and hanging out down there. The professors are understanding and good at what they do. They integrate their faith into what they teach which I think is really cool.
Anderson University has prepared me for the real world exposing me to diversity and acclimating me to the problems here in Anderson. As a future social worker, I am excited to plant my roots right here where I attended college.
Start Your Review of Anderson University - Indiana
The staff at Anderson University have been so supportive and helped me so much throughout my college search. I am so excited for my upcoming years at Anderson!
I love the extracurricular activities my school offers, the classes offered, the professors, and students that I've made a great connection with. I would love to see more of diversity shown for the different cultures we have on campus. I would also love to see different events for the different religions we have on campus as well. Having a larger food variety would also be a great thing to offer for the students. We as students would love great food to make us feel more at home while at college away from home. The last thing I would love to see is water even when it's hot outside, and possibly pool parties at our campus pool.
Excellent professors, beautiful campus, and great food. They do a great job presenting the school to prospect students.
One huge thing I like about Anderson University it that the community is big in that city! I can even break it down to even the staff at Anderson University wants the students to succeed in life. You have so much support at Anderson with professors, staffs, coaches, and even friends.

One thing I do want to change is the open house hours. I get that we are a Christian University but we should still get the opportunity to hang with the other gender.
Anderson is such a fun, beautiful, diverse campus. Every weekend, there is something fun to be apart of. Whether it is karaoke night or just a night where you can go to your RA's dorm room and hang out for the evening and eat pizza. The campus is beautiful even during the brutally cold winters. Anderson is also small enough that you can see the same people every day, but it is also just big enough where you are able to meet or see someone new every day which is amazing and I highly recommend.
I love the environment that AU provides. The nursing program is extraordinary and the staff really focus on the students academics
I am a senior in high school. I have visited Anderson University 3 times. I have told my parents that this campus and school just feels right. It's where I am most comfortable. I liked the football coaching staff, the atmosphere, the friendliness of everyone. It just feels like home.
My time at Anderson University prepared me well for my current career and was influential in my personal development. Would recommend to others.
I love Anderson University. My experience here has changed my entire life and perspective on everything I do. The relationships I've created are second to none. I know going forward that my education is in good standing with professors I can rely on to make sure I have the adequate resources to accomodate a successful career. Despite being in a relatively low-income city, Anderson is incredibly safe. I can easily say that attending this university is one of the best decisions I have ever made.
Anderson University Has a great nursing program. I am an adult student so I am not living on campus know we’re the same age as everyone attending college for the first time. I am in my late 20s and have a very hard time finding my place on campus and to be involved in the student body. I am disappointed to know and to find it there are not many activities or really any activities that include adult students or even the commuters on campus.
Anderson university is a very small campus it is a very close and tight knit campus and community. This was to be expected with the foundation being in the church of God. This is not a bad thing but is not setting the students up to be open minded for entering into a larger demographic with diversity.
I love how small the classes are overall, and how the professors truly want us to succeed. Being someone who has a learning disability, having small class sizes truly help me feel less overwhelmed. I feel like I can truly talk to my professors about any concern I have about the class.
The staff were super helpful throughout the entire admissions process. They made it so easy to complete and the system for online homework works way better than most I’ve previously worked with!
Very good school. Good small, private Christian university. School is struggling a little bit, however enrollment is higher than ever and degrees are growing and expanding
AU has been a great university so far. They have small class sizes. The professors want to see you succeed. The majority of the students are nice and willing to help you find what you need or where you need to go.
Start Your Review of Anderson University - Indiana
The college has an amazing campus. The people working there are absolutely amazing and will help you beyond belief! They have amazing athletic programs for basically all sports!
I can say the Professors and faculty at large are caring and very helpful. AU has potential, but needs to take a look at itself. This would be a decent school if tuition was not so expensive. After some time on this old and frankly dirty campus you start to wonder where all the money is going. Aside from that, the attitudes of some of the people on campus really bring down the experience for everyone. The average person stays in their own cliche the majority of the time.
There is a huge emphasis on community. You will feel welcome here the moment you step on campus. Also, Anderson is at a great location and close to Indianapolis. The profs are extremely caring and will know your name.