Anderson University - Indiana Reviews

I really appreciate the community. There are so many good people, and almost everyone is happy to be met. The faculty, staff, and students are lively and friendly.
There are also many ways to get good food or entertainment. The town of Anderson is small, but it has everything you need. If you need anything that is not in Anderson, travel just an hour to Indianapolis.
The campus was beautiful, very nice and well kept. Very friendly staff, everyone was eager to provide assistance and attempted to answer all of my questions, made me feel very welcome. However the signs on campus were a little confusing and it was a slight struggle to find the welcome center.
Anderson University is a home away from home! Classes are amazing and always full of discussion. There is always something to do on campus. The community supports you. The food is delicious. Campus security is always driving around so you always feel safe.
Review Your College
Anderson University is my home. The first time I stepped on to campus I knew that was the college for me. The Christian community is amazing. You grow in every way possible- mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually. AU offers it all and has amazing staff and professors that greet you less as a student and more as a friend.
Anderson University has a wonderful community of people. I love how the atmosphere fells at AU. The only thing I would like to see change is the dorm rules to become a little more flexible.
I love AU and it has become my home. The professors are great and I am learning so much from them. I feel when I graduate, I will be prepared for my future career and will be a well-rounded and educated member of society.
I really feel like I have had a lot of growth throughout my time at Anderson thus far. Although it was hard to start out on my own at first the welcoming and kind community and atmosphere quickly changed that.
I chose AU for the Education program and enjoyed my time through my courses. There isn't a lot in the area to do but there are close by things if you don't mind a drive to Indianapolis. The professors did a great job teaching their classes but the overall department was not great about having information for after graduation finances or the next step processes.
I love AU! It has a great community of students and faculty. All the professors want to help all their students succeed! I absolutely love being a part of this school. They have many different majors and minors, and if they don't offer what you want, they will help you find a way to get there! All of the faculty members are so motivated to help their students, and you can tell they all love what they do. The athletics programs are pretty great too! The coaches are invested in their athletes and want to help them achieve their best!
I absolutely loved Anderson University! The campus is awesome. Everyone there has a smiling face. The nursing program welcomed me with open arms, and made a serious effort to show me why they are the best.
I feel good about job prospects
  • 7 months ago
  • Value
size of class is good,
I feel pretty safe, but always walk with someone at night
I don't like that you are required to live on campus
  • 7 months ago
  • Housing
we don't really have it, other than honorary houses, which I am a part of for education
I am on the volleyball team. I love my team!
I am very happy at AU
Review Your College
It happens but not noticable but is talked about a lot
Our professors are amazing at AU they want you to succeed and will do anything to help you. They make themselves available at all times and are easy to talk to and get ahold of.
The drugs are usually not noticable but there is always talk on campus about drugs alcohol and parties