Ancilla College Reviews

This school is a just a waste of time unless you have nowhere else to go and nothing else to do. This college has a lot of things that need fixing but there is no saving it. To all people thinking about coming here DON'T..
Ancilla College is a very good school to attend. The professors are wonderful there and very caring when it comes to your education. The staff are so welcoming and it is overall just a really great environment to be in.
It was actually very nice experience attending Ancilla College. I met a lot of great people, met a lot of different people from different places in the world. What I liked about it that it was a small college and everybody was close to each other. Academic wise it was really good professors helped me a lot, writing lab helped me with homework when I needed it. I really enjoyed my 2 years there it was a great experience.
Start Your Review of Ancilla College
You can schedule your classes to how you like so it is very flexible. Credits transfer to basically any school in the state of Indiana.
I only have to take quizzes online but my roommate has an online class and he seems to enjoy it.
It's a two year school but you can transfer your credits to another school and the staff continues to support you even after you transfer or go into the workforce.
I like the small class setting because it makes things easier to learn and you get more of a one on one approach with your instructor.
Students can basically go for any degree but most go for nursing. The school allows online classes and internships. The campus is nice and clean and the dorms are brand new.
The instructors are nice and know what there doing, I just am the average student and don't like homework.
So far school has been great and everyone helps each other out. Dorms and athletic facility's are nice. Definitely coming back next semester.
Since I am a nursing major it takes a lot of time and work to be able to know every little detail for even the smallest detail can make the biggest decisions.
Everywhere you go there is help for anything, and teacher take extra time outside of the work day to help you if needed.
The school is great. Everyone that is here teachers, students, and staff are all very friendly and helpful. It's a very small school so you see someone you know every time you walk around. The classes are small in numbers so it's easy to learn and get one-on-one time with the professors.
A very relaxed and professional setting. The faculty and sisters are very helpful to answer questions and give advice on how to become more involved or further your education. AP classes did not originally transfer into Ancilla, but the counselor are working closely with me to try and get those credits accepted and applied to my transcript.
I am more of a paper and pencil worker, but the school offers labs and tutoring for assistance at students convenience
Ancilla continues to work with alumni if they ever need assistance in the future.
I am an incoming freshman and have not attended any classes yet, but have been to several events on campus where I have met with current and future students as well as faculty. Every experience has been wonderful and inviting. I felt right at home on my first visit to campus and hope to get very involved in the Ancilla community.
Start Your Review of Ancilla College
Counselors work closely with students as individuals to help them set the course best suited for them and their current and future educational/career success. The associates degree is a great steeping stone to either continue schooling after graduation or enter the workforce with real life experience.
On campus farm helps students to get hands on experience
Everyone I have met are extremely kind and genuinely want all students to succeed.

The campus is very charming, and every time I go to campus I want to learn how I can get more involved.