Ancilla College Reviews

My first year at Ancilla College was amazing. I really enjoy coming in and ready to learn. The professors are very nice and will help me in anything.
I love how diverse this school is. I love how caring and compassionate the teachers are. I also love how excited they be about your education and want you to succeed. This school is definitely a hidden gem. This school definitely my top 5
I'd like to see staff knowledgeable in what they're doing and organized! My whole degree was messed up because they don't know what they're doing!!
Start Your Review of Ancilla College
A small junior college that runs on the idea patience and love. Ancilla is a great place to start you academic career and start on your path to a better you.
I like the small size but not the way athletes receive special treatment. Due to the small size the teachers are able to spend the time necessary to make sure you completely understand the subject and provides a feeling of genuine care for the students.
I would like them to stop cutting programs that students are interested in. Other then that the courses are pretty average.
I went to Ancilla in the fall and I highly suggest no one going here unless it’s your last option there’s nothing to do in the surrounding area and everything about the school is messed up starting with the financial aid staff no one tells you anything and it’s really disappointing not having people care about your needs. I suggest going to a different junior college save money. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY AT ANCILLA. -A former student
Ancilla campus is gorgeous and laid out well. The dorms are close to the classrooms. The campus sits just outside of town which is really nice.
I liked the small class room sizes, and the one on one help that was available because of that . I would change the food .
This school is a just a waste of time unless you have nowhere else to go and nothing else to do. This college has a lot of things that need fixing but there is no saving it. To all people thinking about coming here DON'T..
Ancilla College is a very good school to attend. The professors are wonderful there and very caring when it comes to your education. The staff are so welcoming and it is overall just a really great environment to be in.
It was actually very nice experience attending Ancilla College. I met a lot of great people, met a lot of different people from different places in the world. What I liked about it that it was a small college and everybody was close to each other. Academic wise it was really good professors helped me a lot, writing lab helped me with homework when I needed it. I really enjoyed my 2 years there it was a great experience.
You can schedule your classes to how you like so it is very flexible. Credits transfer to basically any school in the state of Indiana.
I only have to take quizzes online but my roommate has an online class and he seems to enjoy it.
It's a two year school but you can transfer your credits to another school and the staff continues to support you even after you transfer or go into the workforce.
I like the small class setting because it makes things easier to learn and you get more of a one on one approach with your instructor.
Students can basically go for any degree but most go for nursing. The school allows online classes and internships. The campus is nice and clean and the dorms are brand new.
Start Your Review of Ancilla College
The instructors are nice and know what there doing, I just am the average student and don't like homework.
So far school has been great and everyone helps each other out. Dorms and athletic facility's are nice. Definitely coming back next semester.
Since I am a nursing major it takes a lot of time and work to be able to know every little detail for even the smallest detail can make the biggest decisions.